Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy Edition

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 111 112 113
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-08 07:44:57
Link | Citer | R

No edit button.

What would be far more impressive is if the Democrats won the senate seat in the upcoming Alabama December election.
By fonewear 2017-11-08 08:00:54
Link | Citer | R

Trump visited China to get blue prints on the wall.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-08 08:29:03
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Viciouss said: »
Nausi is in full spin mode already.
I'd expect nothing less from Nausi, or Nik, or Fone, or KN right now.

you caught me...I'm a regular julie freaking andrews...

Who could possibly defend themselves against the laser like focus of your well penned and carefully delivered argument?

I AM DEFEATED!!!

[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-08 08:52:56
Link | Citer | R

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-foreign-minister-confirms-trump-putin-meeting-in-vietnam-59506

Their broke back twilight affair continues...
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-08 09:08:32
Link | Citer | R

I'm actually feeling a little bit disappointed today...

on the one hand ohio issue two went down and Evil Drug Companies scored another victory in ohio... even I was surprised how effective their advertising campaign was... it's a little bit scary actually

ohio shoots itself in the foot and then cheers

but on the other hand... I called my local gop office to complain about something and I had to leave a message.

Yesterday of all days was the one day that they should have had people manning the phones, getting people out the vote and answering questions NOBODY WAS IN THE OFFICE

they hadn't even bothered to update the online slate card from last year... (which is what I was calling to *** about.)

the complacency is really bothering me...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-08 09:11:31
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

on the one hand ohio issue two went down and Evil Drug Companies scored another victory in ohio... even I was surprised how effective their advertising campaign was... it's a little bit scary actually

but on the other hand... I called my local gop office to complain about something and I had to leave a message.

Yesterday of all days was the one day that they should have had people manning the phones, getting people out the vote and answering questions NOBODY WAS IN THE OFFICE

they hadn't even bothered to update the online slate card from last year... (which is what I was calling to *** about.)

The politics in my state are so bad that the Mayor of our city doesn't even have anyone challenging for mayor...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-08 09:12:14
Link | Citer | R

That means if I said I was a Democrat I could probably be mayor. That and if I was crooked as hell took kickbacks in with the SEIU etc etc.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-08 09:13:11
Link | Citer | R

I would bring back the....dental plan !
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-11-08 09:18:44
Link | Citer | R

Hilarity ensues !

By fonewear 2017-11-08 09:21:26
Link | Citer | R

With the rate the Mueller probe is going, one would think they'd be keeping Traitor 45 far away from Putin right now.

At the rate this is going it will be Nov 2020 and Trump is re elected.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-08 09:21:59
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
I could probably be mayor.

you should totally run...
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-08 09:23:30
Link | Citer | R

Who could possibly defend themselves against the laser like focus of your well penned and carefully delivered argument?

Poor Nik. You are powerless against the wordcraft of the almighty CJ. The Young Turks have created a being of pure, unbiased excellence in the field of political debate. His over use of select terms (impeachment, treason, KKK, etc.) is not the work of a deranged leftist lunatic as it would appear on the surface, but is instead the hallmark of an intellectual genius. Indeed, the untrained eye cannot detect the breadth of the effect that his seemingly unhinged, incoherent ramblings have on his underlying message. We would all do well to sit at the feet of the master and learn, rather than mock.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-08 09:23:32
Link | Citer | R

With the rate the Mueller probe is going, one would think they'd be keeping Traitor 45 far away from Putin right now.

At the rate this is going it will be Nov 2150 and Trump will have long since been re elected and then died of old age.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-08 09:24:51
Link | Citer | R

Trump won't die by 2020 he is drinking cave man juice !

Bone broth !

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-08 09:26:43
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Poor Nik. You are powerless against the wordcraft of the almighty CJ.

yeah it's like some kind of word sorcery alright...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-08 09:26:55
Link | Citer | R

If anyone is brave enough (to drink) I will gladly buy you caveman drink. But I won't be responsible for what happens afterwards.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-08 09:27:58
Link | Citer | R

cave man juice

ewww...
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-08 09:28:15
Link | Citer | R

Maybe they were all ODing on the carfentanil cut heroin given to them by the pharmaceutical lobby?
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-08 09:34:21
Link | Citer | R

In other news Nik won the mayoral election in Tinton Falls New Jersey in the form of 93yr old Vito Perillo.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-08 09:49:53
Link | Citer | R

Zerowone said: »
the pharmaceutical lobby?

no they skipped the lobbying part entirely and just bought a bunch of ads... 75 million worth or so IIRC

they bypassed the entire political system altogether... I suspect they didn't even bother with polling... they just wrote a check....

the sloth is what's bothering me... for those of us old enough to remember ghwb's run in 1992 there are a lot of striking similarities one can't help but notice....
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-08 09:54:47
Link | Citer | R

the sloth is what's bothering me... for those of us old enough to remember ghwb's run in 1992 there are a lot of striking similarities one can't help but notice....

They need to be drinking that Alex Jones caveman juice. That’ll put a pep in their step.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-08 11:14:21
Link | Citer | R

Zerowone said: »
They need to be drinking that Alex Jones caveman juice. That’ll put a pep in their step.

we're a couple of snappy ad campaigns away from it being a mandatory replacement for milk in ohio school lunch lines...
/insert [fat tony rat milk]

hang on... is caveman*** lactose free... produced in a facility that doesn't produce tree nuts or peanuts...is it vegan... animal cruelty free..

holy ***...I wonder if there is any money to be made horning in on the big dairy monopoly... dudes we can put soy milk in those little milk boxes that kids can never open... /cash register sound
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-08 11:23:57
Link | Citer | R

I was standing in line at the grocery store last night and I was still wearing my dopey I VOTED sticker and someone else in line actually said...

what voting was today

/nik uses the[what brand of crack are you smoking look]

it's election day...you know...the yearly election that we have every year on the first tuesday in november....

oh yeah?.......who was running?

/nik uses give up

nobody... it was just some local issues...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-08 12:38:18
Link | Citer | R

Meanwhile at the Republican national committee:

[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-08 12:39:29
Link | Citer | R

My name is Mr Black I will answer a few questions:

[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-08 12:49:35
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-08 12:50:40
Link | Citer | R

Meanwhile at the Republican national committee:

[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-08 12:50:43
Link | Citer | R

I hope the President visits the wall so he can say China should have made it 10 feet higher !
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 111 112 113