Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy Edition

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 111 112 113
By Viciouss 2017-11-01 12:33:45
Link | Citer | R

Bipartisan legislation that was signed by a Republican President, would have been ended a few years ago by a Democrat President if not for GOP obstruction, but lets try (and fail) to blame one person.
By Zerowone 2017-11-01 12:38:06
Link | Citer | R

He needs to deflect to take all the optics off Monday’s news. He’s going to milk this tragedy that occurred the day after for all it’s worth.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-01 12:41:44
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
I see trump is using yet another tragedy to try and score political points. When is he gonna grow up I wonder.

Where were you... Haven't you seen... But all the previous... WHY IS THIS ONLY YOUR CONCERN WHEN TRUMP DOES IT.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-01 12:52:00
Link | Citer | R

Zerowone said: »
He needs to deflect to take all the optics off Monday’s news.

c'mon no he doesn't. let's not kid ourselves pretending anybody remembers yesterday...much less monday

monday may as well have been fifty years ago...

also optics... take a vacation bro... you've been hanging out in the dod way too long sniper
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-01 12:53:41
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
He needs to deflect to take all the optics off Monday’s news.

c'mon no he doesn't. let's not kid ourselves pretending anybody remembers yesterday...much less monday

monday may as well have been fifty years ago...

also optics... take a vacation bro... you've been hanging out in the dod way too long sniper

Maybe I should try underwear modeling.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-01 12:57:03
Link | Citer | R

Maybe I should try underwear modeling.

if you have the abs and package for it, it would be a sin not to!!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-01 13:30:03
Link | Citer | R

and how long is it really before we'll all be reluctant underwear models...

forced by some new regulation that makes underwear companies use random, I'm body positive that you are fat, people in their advertisements. which of course they wont want to do so a new law will have to create a task force that drives around in a van, grabs fatties off the streets and photographs them in their underwear against their will...

we should all do ourselves a big favor and set the self destruct sequence to right before I become a victoria secret angel...

it might not be the end of the world....but the few survivors will wish it had been...
By Viciouss 2017-11-01 13:33:42
Link | Citer | R

Trump criticizing the US justice system now, that will go over well.

Quote:
We also have to come up with punishment that's far quicker and far greater than the punishment these animals are getting right now. They'll go through court for years. At the end, who knows what happens. We need quick justice, and we need strong justice. Much quicker and much stronger than we have right now. Because what we have right now is a joke, and it's a laughing stock. And no wonder so much of this stuff takes place.

Of course he is full of ***. This is the first one we have captured alive in a long time. Dylan Roof I think was the last? And he is on death row.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-01 13:42:04
Link | Citer | R

WE INTERRUPT THIS BROADCAST WITH BREAKING NEWS

[morse code telegraph sound]

This just in...

Vic doesn't like trump....

I'll go ahead and pause for a few hours while these shocking Revelations take hold in your mind...

I know I won't be able to sleep for a whole week... and also trump is probably crestfallen beyond the hope for a recovery...his eyes filled to tears as he chokes backs the sobs and tries to go on...
[+]
By Nausi 2017-11-01 14:05:03
Link | Citer | R

Schumer in 2006, “I saw the benefits of the lottery visa program while...... RIDING MY BIKE.”

Oh, like on a bike path?

Like the bike path the terrorist mowed down people on?

Bad day for libs.
By Viciouss 2017-11-01 14:05:48
Link | Citer | R

lol
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-01 14:18:42
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Schumer in 2006, “I saw the benefits of the lottery visa program while...... RIDING MY BIKE.”

Oh, like on a bike path?

Bad day for libs.
You think everyday is a bad day for libs.
By Viciouss 2017-11-01 14:19:17
Link | Citer | R

Its his go to troll line.
By Nausi 2017-11-01 14:24:32
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Nausi said: »

Oh, like on a bike path?

Bad day for libs.
You think everyday is a bad day for libs.
That’s because everyday is...
[+]
By Nausi 2017-11-01 14:32:58
Link | Citer | R

Monday we learned that the indictments had nothing to to with Trump or Russia (bad day) yet libs were still celebrating as though they had hit the jackpot (extra bad).

Tuesday libs on TV started to realize they didnt hit the jackpot (bad day). Then a muslIm terrorist mowed down some innocent cyclists (also bad).

Today we found out Schumer was the one pushing the immigration lottery that let his guy in. Trumps own immigration agenda is based on preventing guys like this from getting in here. To add to that libs have had to table their collusion narrative to spotlight “islam is a religion of peace”.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2017-11-01 14:44:06
Link | Citer | R

Well he certainly made up that entire post, lol. Pretending a guilty plea doesn't exist must be nice.
By Viciouss 2017-11-01 14:49:45
Link | Citer | R

Sarah Sanders is apparently living in the same fantasy universe nausi has been residing in for so long.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Zerowone 2017-11-01 14:55:36
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Well he certainly made up that entire post, lol. Pretending a guilty plea doesn't exist must be nice.

Or that the indictments of Manafort and Gates specifically states charges pertaining to years 2004-2016. Not up until 2014 like his media sphere wants him to believe:

The indictment

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-01 15:05:09
Link | Citer | R

Just a friendly reminder that there still isn't anything even remotely close to implicating Trump himself.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-01 15:07:32
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Just a friendly reminder that there still isn't anything even remotely close to implicating Trump himself.

Just a friendly reminder this just the opening salvo and that Trump is a connected dot.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-01 15:08:17
Link | Citer | R

Just a friendly reminder this just the opening salvo and that Trump is a connected dot.

Just a friendly reminder that you have literally nothing to back up that statement.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-01 15:15:18
Link | Citer | R

Just a friendly reminder that you have literally nothing to back up that statement.

Just a friendly reminder that a guy who wanted to harp on context last night and has demonstrated in 2 seconds that they can’t read a basic excel sheet, has no room to talk.
By Nausi 2017-11-01 15:16:39
Link | Citer | R

Or his campaign....
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-01 15:17:36
Link | Citer | R

You keep presuming my position.

Problem is the dude flipped.

You can read about it here direct from the horses mouth without media spin.

https://www.justice.gov/sco

Don’t want to scroll down to the plea deal link? Here you go:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007341/download

Don’t want to look for the statement of offense? Aka the Testimony, well here you go too.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

Don’t want to bother reading the whole thing? Points 9 and 10 at the end of page 4, top of page 5.

Don’t think Trump was in the room or could be connected in the decision?

Thanks to Trumps instagram. That’s Papadopoulos leaning in looking at Jeff Sessions from the center on the left, and that’s Donald Trump at the end of table.

Say what you will, believe what you want. Just don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining.

FYI since the obvious was lost on you and saevel.

Time stamps are a ***.
By Nausi 2017-11-01 15:20:01
Link | Citer | R

They have HOPE!

SerioUsly though, smart prosecutors open with their strongest volley. If Mueller isnt smart its a bad day for libs. If he is smart it means he doesnt really have anything (also a bad day for libs).
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-01 15:20:24
Link | Citer | R

March 31 2016. Puts them all in the same conversation. That is official testimony and they were dumb enough to post it on Twitter and Instagram for the sake of PR.

Contextually Sarah Huckabee Sanders went on record Monday as White House spokeswoman and said this was the only meeting this group had.

So again Time Stamps:
By Nausi 2017-11-01 15:21:39
Link | Citer | R

You keep presuming my position.

Problem is the dude flipped.

You can read about it here direct from the horses mouth without media spin.

https://www.justice.gov/sco

Don’t want to scroll down to the plea deal link? Here you go:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007341/download

Don’t want to look for the statement of offense? Aka the Testimony, well here you go too.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

Don’t want to bother reading the whole thing? Points 9 and 10 at the end of page 4, top of page 5.

Don’t think Trump was in the room or could be connected in the decision?

Thanks to Trumps instagram. That’s Papadopoulos leaning in looking at Jeff Sessions from the center on the left, and that’s Donald Trump at the end of table.

Say what you will, believe what you want. Just don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining.

FYI since the obvious was lost on you and saevel.

Time stamps are a ***.

What is the implication here? The guy was arrested for lying to the feds. What does it mean that he was in a meeting with Trump?
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-11-01 15:22:34
Link | Citer | R

Spin mode is always so fun.
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 111 112 113