Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 94 95 96 ... 98 99 100
By Zerowone 2017-10-26 12:06:15
Link | Citer | R

George H.W. Bush... aka the Hiney Patter.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-26 12:10:23
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
nausi... defending those accused like trump, oreilly and ailes

are you sure that happened?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-10-26 12:11:12
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
a lot of republicans defended any republican from any sexual harassment claim no matter what it seemed like or who as long as they were conservatives/republicans...
Who? Who's defending who?
Republicans in general... Here specifically nausi... defending those accused like trump, oreilly and ailes to name a few recent ones...
Says lots of Republicans, but only names one.
I guess you’ve never been to a conservative media site or program and have never checked any of the posts there from commenters... I guess you can continue to be in denial about it though since you don’t see yourself as one of these people...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-10-26 12:11:46
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
nausi... defending those accused like trump, oreilly and ailes

are you sure that happened?
Yeah lol...he’s not the only one that does either...
By Nausi 2017-10-26 12:12:45
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
How is this evidence of DNC collusion with Russia? Steele is a former British intelligence agent and Fusion GPS is based in DC. Am I missing something?
Steele supposedly got the info that he based he dossier on from a russian source.

Clinton paid for and developed a mainline for russian source material to be directly funneled into us intel services.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-26 12:12:56
Link | Citer | R

Bear 2: Electric Beargaloo
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-26 12:15:43
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Steele supposedly got the info that he based he dossier on from a russian source.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-26 12:16:30
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Next thing Vic is going to claim is that the dossier was funded by Republican sources initially.

I really don't care who funded it, it wasn't the FBI, so it doesn't really matter. Its just opposition research. It wasn't used as the basis of the FISA warrants or the Trump investigation.

Wrong Again!

Quote:
The FBI last year used a dossier of allegations of Russian ties to Donald Trump's campaign as part of the justification to win approval to secretly monitor a Trump associate, according to US officials briefed on the investigation.
By Nausi 2017-10-26 12:17:51
Link | Citer | R

How is this evidence of DNC collusion with Russia? Steele is a former British intelligence agent and Fusion GPS is based in DC. Am I missing something?
Steele's sources are Russian, or are you going to ignore that too?
The British intelligence agent in Russia had Russian sources? NOWAI

It's still funny how year-old news is somehow suddenly outrageously outrageous. I mean, I realize the "new" development is more solid connections between the DNC-hired law firm and Fusion but it's been known for, what, a year that the DNC payed for the research?

Also, how WaPo is suddenly not facts I don't like anymore.
You still dont understand how “facts I don't like” works.
By Viciouss 2017-10-26 12:18:19
Link | Citer | R

nausi do actually read the quotes you post?
By Nausi 2017-10-26 12:18:39
Link | Citer | R

Steele's sources are Russian, or are you going to ignore that too?
The British intelligence agent in Russia had Russian sources? NOWAI

It's still funny how year-old news is somehow suddenly outrageously outrageous. I mean, I realize the "new" development is more solid connections between the DNC-hired law firm and Fusion but it's been known for, what, a year that the DNC payed for the research?

Also, how WaPo is suddenly not facts I don't like anymore.
a lot of republicans defended any republican from any sexual harassment claim no matter what it seemed like or who as long as they were conservatives/republicans...
Republicans in general... Here specifically nausi... defending those accused like trump, oreilly and ailes to name a few recent ones...
Wanna point out what i said?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-26 12:19:49
Link | Citer | R

It's news you don't like. I'm familiar with the colloquialism.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-26 12:20:22
Link | Citer | R

i cant see what you mean if i cover my eyes
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-26 12:21:33
Link | Citer | R

Clinton paid for and developed a mainline for russian source material to be directly funneled into us intel services.

Thanks for the laugh.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-26 12:21:52
Link | Citer | R

I wonder why Tyler Malka didn't just come out and say the sexual assault allegations were "facts I don't like"?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 12:23:57
Link | Citer | R

Says lots of Republicans, but only names one.
I guess you’ve never been to a conservative media site or program and have never checked any of the posts there from commenters... I guess you can continue to be in denial about it though since you don’t see yourself as one of these people...
I read both conservative and liberal media websites. I rarely see an article that isn't condemning sexual predators, regardless of their politics.

I do see that, if it's a Republican, the liberal media screams on the top of their lungs for months, and if it's a democrat, they scream on the top of their lungs until the next sexual predator is outed, because that seems to happen to democrats a lot more than Republicans (just an observation).

And no, I do not read comment sections. If I wanted to read dregs of society, I would read Clinton's books.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-26 12:24:28
Link | Citer | R

Libs. You’ve spent the whole year creating a shitstorm over the fact you lost the ekection fair and square. Youve used facts I don't like to make your fake points, and all the allegations of coruption and sleeze point in only one direction. Yourselves.

You are unfit to ever hold office again. Apologize!
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-26 12:25:06
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the laugh.

The crazy often laugh their way to the loony bin.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-26 12:26:02
Link | Citer | R

Libs. You’ve spent the whole year creating a shitstorm over the fact you lost the ekection fair and square. Youve used facts I don't like to make your fake points, and all the allegations of coruption and sleeze point in only one direction. Yourselves.

You are unfit to ever hold office again. Apologize!

Another laugh. Thanks nausi.
By Viciouss 2017-10-26 12:26:55
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the laugh.

They have had your room open for a while. I sure won't miss your stupid conspiracy theories that never pan out.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 12:29:12
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the laugh.

They have had your room open for a while. I sure won't miss your stupid conspiracy theories that never pan out.
Even though you and your ilk are the ones who make most of them?

How's that Russia hacking of that Vermont utility plant investigation going? Are you still believing that the moon landing was faked? Are you still denying the 2016 election results, saying that Clinton really won and Trump just illegally snatched the crown from Her Highness?
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-26 12:30:00
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the laugh.

A partisan to the very end. A good captian should always go down with the ship.

My hats off to you!
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-26 12:30:27
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the laugh.

How's that Russia hacking of that Vermont utility plant investigation going? Are you still believing that the moon landing was faked? Are you still denying the 2016 election results, saying that Clinton really won and Trump just illegally snatched the crown from Her Highness?

Funny how I have never said any of those things.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 12:33:06
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the laugh.

Funny how I have never said any of those things.
Neither has Nausi in the conspiracy theories you accuse him of saying. But why let facts get in the way of your flailing?
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-26 12:34:16
Link | Citer | R

Im sorry are you missing that the basis for this whole trump investigation was just a hit piece from the clinton smear machine?

The whole thing IS facts I don't like. The whole liberal agenda to get Trump is based on facts I don't like. Trump has been vindicated yet again in his claims. Hillary and the democrats are the most corrupt party in american history.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-26 12:34:42
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
novel's sequel

my favorite part of all of GoT is Tormund Giantsbane talking about *** that bear.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-26 12:38:03
Link | Citer | R

Im sorry are you missing that the basis for this whole trump investigation was just a hit piece from the clinton smear machine?

The whole thing IS facts I don't like. The whole liberal agenda to get Trump is based on facts I don't like. Trump has been vindicated yet again in his claims. Hillary and the democrats are the most corrupt party in american history.

No facts here, but don't let that stop you and KN from shitposting.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-26 12:39:05
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
novel's sequel

my favorite part of all of GoT is Tormund Giantsbane talking about *** that bear.
Big deal. I've *** plenty of bears.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 12:41:12
Link | Citer | R

flailing badly
Keep it up, I feast off of your tears.
[+]