Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 90 91 92 ... 98 99 100
By Nausi 2017-10-25 23:37:34
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Time to ban virtual rape friends it is offensive !

Also of note Toronto...that is all you need to know

YouTube Video Placeholder
Won't someone think of the (virtual) victims?
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-25 23:38:40
Link | Citer | R

Lol Puig*
 Shiva.Shruiken
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-25 23:45:28
Link | Citer | R

Just call the thread Everything but Politics and Religion iiPunch - Monk Guide. Problem solved.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-25 23:46:02
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Every woman I have lived with in the last ~15 years has been on the pill so I got to see the wide range of symptoms first hand. I stand by what I said.

As for people being responsible for their actions, We can't stop rape from ever happening again but at least we can effectively take the stress and cost largely away of unwanted pregnancy.

There's a school of thought that theorizes that women are almost "different" people when they're pumped full of the hormones in birth control. Because of this heightened state of hormonal being, the partners they couple up with and get married to ultimately are different matches than ones they would deem desirable in their per-hormonal state of being.

It is theorized to lead to female dissatisfaction because the man she fell in love with while on BC is not the type of man she wants when she's off BC.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-25 23:47:41
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Birth control is a right it's in the Bill of Rights right after freedom of speech.
If men could get pregnant abortion would be a sacrament.
Men will never be allowed to be in control of pregnancy. Feminazi's would give that one up over their cold dead hands.
By Nausi 2017-10-25 23:49:34
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Well, if this is really the last thread, I guess it's time to reveal my true identity....

This can't be the last P&R thread, but it could be the last cycled RP&R thread, and it could go on forever.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 05:55:00
Link | Citer | R

eslim said: »
also, i was victimized by a car once
Why won't somebody think of the children drivers?????
By Nausi 2017-10-26 07:08:52
Link | Citer | R

The whole liberal narrative is crashing down. This dossier is the ultimate in facts I don't like, and Trump was proven right yet again. Heads of the FBI and CIA are all on record citing this dossier as the basis for their Trump - Russia investigation.

Imagine for a second if W's justice department had taken a report funded by McCain that Obama wasn't born in the country. Imagine if they had sent assault teams to raid Obama's campaign team's home based on information McCain had made up and somehow funneled into the intel community. Think it would be a scandal?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-26 07:50:43
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Well, if this is really the last thread, I guess it's time to reveal my true identity....

I think we are related:

[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-26 08:01:34
Link | Citer | R

My true identity:

[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-10-26 08:29:31
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Shruiken said: »
It's not just a question about pregnancy prevention. Birth control pills are used for a multitude of reasons besides preventing pregnancy. Women who aren't even sexually active take them because of their benefits to quality of life and health.

Rape and abortion have little or nothing to do with the conversation.

crimsondragon said: »
I know at least 10 people

I'm sure you do!

The point you and Donny are missing is the government (my tax money) shouldn't pay for their birth control.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-26 08:36:58
Link | Citer | R

I definitely advocate any woman to be on birth control 24/7 if her doctor thinks she can handle it.

People have the right to decide when they want to have children after all and that removes any risk of some random rape forcing parenting on someone, plus it would save millions in the countries that allow abortions.

I know you said "birth control." But look up how many women get pregnant while on birth control pills and what those pills do to the bodies of women. I don't know what you were trying to say with your post but just because something exists doesn't mean it is the right thing to do. Both sexes need to be responsible and abortions should be a last ditch effort and done as soon as possible if at all.

I know at least 10 people that have gotten pregnant while on the pill and only one that aborted. And that is just people that are willing to talk about it. The pill alone is nowhere near as effective in the long run as doctors make it out to be. People do have the right to decide when they are going to be parents but they also need to be responsible for their actions. That would solve a lot more problems than just unwanted pregnancy.

Sorry. Backreading. Not interested in arguing about employer's vs. government vs. no one paying for health care, but just want to touch on effectiveness of birth control methods.

The pill is very effective. If used correctly.

Condoms are very effective. If used correctly.

If used correctly.

The pill requires you to take it appropriately following a regimented plan and missing a dose or two will potentially throw things out of whack.

So while the actual ability of most methods of preventing pregnancy are very effective, that effectiveness relies upon the persistent vigilance of the user.

Which...isn't really all that reliable.

Honestly, my take on the whole thing is that we need to research better reversible methods of reliable, easy-to-use birth control that doesn't *** with hormones to really allow people to grab control of their own reproductive health.

As it stands now, if you know you don't want kids, get the snip and/or one of the female equivalents. If you want kids "eventually," do your best and accept they're going to happen when they happen, because *drum roll* HIT IT, JEFF:

[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-26 08:41:51
Link | Citer | R

Hey flock of Seagulls the Iran deal was a joke:

By fonewear 2017-10-26 08:44:27
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
I definitely advocate any woman to be on birth control 24/7 if her doctor thinks she can handle it.

People have the right to decide when they want to have children after all and that removes any risk of some random rape forcing parenting on someone, plus it would save millions in the countries that allow abortions.

I know you said "birth control." But look up how many women get pregnant while on birth control pills and what those pills do to the bodies of women. I don't know what you were trying to say with your post but just because something exists doesn't mean it is the right thing to do. Both sexes need to be responsible and abortions should be a last ditch effort and done as soon as possible if at all.

I know at least 10 people that have gotten pregnant while on the pill and only one that aborted. And that is just people that are willing to talk about it. The pill alone is nowhere near as effective in the long run as doctors make it out to be. People do have the right to decide when they are going to be parents but they also need to be responsible for their actions. That would solve a lot more problems than just unwanted pregnancy.

Sorry. Backreading. Not interested in arguing about employer's vs. government vs. no one paying for health care, but just want to touch on effectiveness of birth control methods.

The pill is very effective. If used correctly.

Condoms are very effective. If used correctly.

If used correctly.

The pill requires you to take it appropriately following a regimented plan and missing a dose or two will potentially throw things out of whack.

So while the actual ability of most methods of preventing pregnancy are very effective, that effectiveness relies upon the persistent vigilance of the user.

Which...isn't really all that reliable.

Honestly, my take on the whole thing is that we need to research better reversible methods of reliable, easy-to-use birth control that doesn't *** with hormones to really allow people to grab control of their own reproductive health.

As it stands now, if you know you don't want kids, get the snip and/or one of the female equivalents. If you want kids "eventually," do your best and accept they're going to happen when they happen, because *drum roll* HIT IT, JEFF:

I do appreciate the chart visual aids help me learn !
By fonewear 2017-10-26 08:46:59
Link | Citer | R

Someone should have told Cletus girlfriend about the pill:

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 08:52:17
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nausi said: »
Heads of the FBI and CIA are all on record citing this dossier as the basis for their Trump - Russia investigation.

I bet you don't have a source for that!
Why, yes he does

Quote:
BURR: In the public domain is this question of the “steel dossier,” a document that has been around out in for over a year. I'm not sure when the FBI first took possession of it, but the media had it before you had it and we had it. At the time of your departure from the FBI, was the FBI able to confirm any criminal allegations contained in the steel document?

COMEY: Mr. Chairman, I don't think that's a question I can answer in an open setting because it goes into the details of the investigation.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-26 09:12:45
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
Birth control is a right it's in the Bill of Rights right after freedom of speech.
Over used deflection.
Over used? Yes. Deflection? No. Statement of fact.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-26 09:15:17
Link | Citer | R

The media had the dossier before the election and they didnt report it because they knew it was a scam. Buzzfeed was the first one to report it and it wasnt because no one else had it.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-26 09:15:55
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the visual !
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-26 09:19:07
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the visual !

No, this is the visual.

By Zerowone 2017-10-26 09:20:08
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the visual !

Anytime.
By fonewear 2017-10-26 09:21:40
Link | Citer | R

The reminds me the patriarchy meeting is going to be at Hooters on 3rd street at 8 pm on Friday.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-26 09:23:10
Link | Citer | R

We are going to eat buffalo wings and discuss how to oppress women. You know the usual.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 09:24:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Heads of the FBI and CIA are all on record citing this dossier as the basis for their Trump - Russia investigation.

I bet you don't have a source for that!
Why, yes he does

Quote:
BURR: In the public domain is this question of the “steel dossier,” a document that has been around out in for over a year. I'm not sure when the FBI first took possession of it, but the media had it before you had it and we had it. At the time of your departure from the FBI, was the FBI able to confirm any criminal allegations contained in the steel document?

COMEY: Mr. Chairman, I don't think that's a question I can answer in an open setting because it goes into the details of the investigation.

Well that quote has absolutely nothing to do with what Nausi is saying .... so yeah nice try.
Wait, I gave you a quote from the transcript of the Comey testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee saying that the FBI, during the time that Comey was in charge of the FBI, used the dossier as the basis of the investigation (which is why he couldn't comment on it), and you are saying that he didn't say that the dossier wasn't used in the investigation?

Look, we understand, you are Canadian, where up is down, left is right, and stupid seems intelligent to you people. That doesn't mean that you are correct. Quite opposite, I'm afraid.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-26 09:25:07
Link | Citer | R

Imagine for a second if the court of conservative public opinion had taken a report funded by Trump that Obama wasn't born in the country. Imagine if they had held protests for 8yrs about Obama's birth certificate on information Trump had made up and somehow funneled into the conservative community. Think karma isn’t a ***?
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-26 09:29:05
Link | Citer | R

Well that quote has absolutely nothing to do with what Nausi is saying .... so yeah nice try.

the "comey" in his quote would be James Comey the then Director of the FBI acknowledging both the dossier and it's use in the investigation. He doesn't admit it's the basis of the investigation but you have got to admit that is pretty close for nausi...

here's the nytimes article if you are interested

times article
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 90 91 92 ... 98 99 100