Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 86 87 88 ... 98 99 100
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-25 12:46:36
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
damn...hang on... I can't find richard dawson's SURVEY SAYS....
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Viciouss 2017-10-25 12:47:21
Link | Citer | R

Trump can't seem to let his mistreatment of the Gold Star widow go, despite all the efforts by the GOP to take the spotlight off of him, he just doesn't know when to shut up.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-25 12:50:31
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
video

I don't think he is saying survey says in that one...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-25 12:54:51
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
By fighting back, Trump stands up for his base (he expands it as well).
No, no he doesn't.

Trump's base doesn't grow any more than what it already has. You basically have 4 types of people in America now:

1) Trump's base - The Kojos of the world. Those who want to support the most disruptive candidate just to watch the world burn. Some even pour gas onto the fire.
2) "I don't care as long as it doesn't effect me" people - The Ravaels of the world. Those who watch the whole shitshow with a beer in one hand and popcorn in the other, relaxing on their favorite chair and having front seat access to the greatest show on earth. Not necessarily Republicans, as some centrists and few democrats enjoy the show too.
3) Freakouts (also people suffering from TDS) - The Pleebos of the world. Those who will condemn Trump down to the atoms. If you haven't blame Trump today, you are obviously a supporter. These people demand that you swear allegiance to the cause, otherwise you are a racist/homophobic/Islamophobic/whatever deplorable who should be killed for their own, and society's wellbeing.
4) Steve Bannon's handjobs - The eslims of the world. Basically nuttier than a peanut factory.

There isn't anyone who isn't already encamped into one of those 4 categories.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-25 12:56:31
Link | Citer | R

video

I don't think he is saying survey says in that one...
Ehh, I had my sound muted, and I forgot my headset at home today.

Video says "survey says" and it has Richard Dawson, so I thought he did say it.

My bad.
By Nausi 2017-10-25 13:02:59
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Trump can't seem to let his mistreatment of the Gold Star widow go, despite all the efforts by the GOP to take the spotlight off of him, he just doesn't know when to shut up.
You're not even trying anymore.

Low quality bait
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2017-10-25 13:07:28
Link | Citer | R

He just gave a press conference accusing her of lying again, but whatever you say nausi.
By Nausi 2017-10-25 13:07:34
Link | Citer | R

No, no he doesn't.

Trump's base doesn't grow any more than what it already has. You basically have 4 types of people in America now:

1) Trump's base - The Kojos of the world. Those who want to support the most disruptive candidate just to watch the world burn. Some even pour gas onto the fire.
2) "I don't care as long as it doesn't effect me" people - The Ravaels of the world. Those who watch the whole shitshow with a beer in one hand and popcorn in the other, relaxing on their favorite chair and having front seat access to the greatest show on earth. Not necessarily Republicans, as some centrists and few democrats enjoy the show too.
3) Freakouts (also people suffering from TDS) - The Pleebos of the world. Those who will condemn Trump down to the atoms. If you haven't blame Trump today, you are obviously a supporter. These people demand that you swear allegiance to the cause, otherwise you are a racist/homophobic/Islamophobic/whatever deplorable who should be killed for their own, and society's wellbeing.
4) Steve Bannon's handjobs - The eslims of the world. Basically nuttier than a peanut factory.

you're so wrong.
By Nausi 2017-10-25 13:07:50
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
He just gave a press conference accusing her of lying again, but whatever you say nausi.
what was the exact quote?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-25 13:09:06
Link | Citer | R

eslim said: »
No, no he doesn't.

ftfy and bolded so you don't miss what i fixed.

also, you're agnostic patterns makes me realize how thuggish of a parent you'll grow up to be.
Like I was saying....
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-25 13:10:19
Link | Citer | R

you're so wrong.
Who does he have left? The Never-Trumpers will never go to him. Neither will the liberals/democrats, they think he is the Super Devil.

There literally nobody else who can grow his base from.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-25 13:11:37
Link | Citer | R

Like I was saying....
you have concern for individualism, what makes you think people care about your intentions ?
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-25 13:15:39
Link | Citer | R

blank
atleast i don't hate women..

also, it really sounds like you're turning gay but still hate men Kingnobody.. true story ?
Wait, if I hate both men and women, doesn't that mean I hate everyone?

Well, everyone except people from California. The jury is still out on what those people are.

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2017-10-25 13:17:49
Link | Citer | R

1) There's his core supporters (90% of republicans) who *** love the guy. (70 million + ppl)

2) TDS libs who would find a way to hate Trump even if he personally found a way to cure cancer. (30 million + ppl)

3) Independents who just want prosperity and don't care who really brings it to us (100 million + ppl)

4) Democrats who are breaking away from their anti-white anti-working party. (40 million + ppl)

He won election with a combination of 1 and 3. Not everyone votes, and not everyone who supports him votes for him (MA supports don't vote because why bother etc). He's got all the 1s, he'll never get the 2s, as he stands up to the libs and the destruction their PC cannon wroughts, he'll get more of 3s and 4s
By Nausi 2017-10-25 13:18:38
Link | Citer | R

blank
atleast i don't hate women..

also, it really sounds like you're turning gay but still hate men Kingnobody.. true story ?
Wait, if I hate both men and women, doesn't that mean I hate everyone?

Well, everyone except people from California. The jury is still out on what those people are.
non-binaries, you can still like them.
By Viciouss 2017-10-25 13:22:00
Link | Citer | R

1) There's his core supporters (90% of republicans) who *** love the guy. (70 million + ppl)

2) TDS libs who would find a way to hate Trump even if he personally found a way to cure cancer. (30 million + ppl)

3) Independents who just want prosperity and don't care who really brings it to us (100 million + ppl)

4) Democrats who are breaking away from their anti-white anti-working party. (40 million + ppl)

He won election with a combination of 1 and 3. Not everyone votes, and not everyone who supports him votes for him (MA supports don't vote because why bother etc). He's got all the 1s, he'll never get the 2s, as he stands up to the libs and the destruction their PC cannon wroughts, he'll get more of 3s and 4s

You just completely made up these numbers, lol.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-25 13:28:00
Link | Citer | R

good luck

THANKS /waves

we need to figure out what part of the world this kid comes from and then bomb it back to the stone age...and then reload and circle back around and bomb it some more until we get it to the Hadean age before there was water....

where did you say you were from
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-25 13:29:26
Link | Citer | R

PnR the concrete jungle:

[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-25 13:29:29
Link | Citer | R

So 170M people voted for Trump??? Jesus Christ almighty. How did Hillary manage to get 173M votes to have 3M more popular votes in California???

What’s that?? There is on 350M people in the US and only about 160M registered/eligible to vote???

Mother of God the whole system is corrupted.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-25 13:30:02
Link | Citer | R

Evidence?

Because there are just as many Never-Trump Republicans as there are who actually openly support Trump.

That number doesn't even make sense. There are over 65 million people who voted for Hillary, and almost 7 million who didn't vote for either. I don't know about you, but I would say that the 72,519,875 people who didn't vote for Trump (election results + me, since I voted for Ann Richards but my vote wasn't counted in the results) wouldn't say that they are supportive of him.

The hell? How in the hell are there more independents than those who voted for either candidates? Even if you did a proportional allocation, the number wouldn't come close to the 100 million you are saying.

He won election with a combination of 1 and 3.
No he didn't. You are just as blind to the analysis as Hollywood is.

Trump won because he was able to resonate more with voters in certain states (Penn., Wis., etc.) than Clinton did. It had little to do with his base and more to do about what he proposed to do (and what Clinton also proposed, which people rejected).

Among other factors.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-10-25 13:33:06
Link | Citer | R

Advice from the President:

By Zerowone 2017-10-25 13:33:12
Link | Citer | R

Trump won because Electoral College math says Cows > people. It’s right there in Article I subsection 420 of the Constitution. “Cows are worth 5/3rd votes”.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-25 13:35:28
Link | Citer | R

where did you say you were from
i'm from earth.

excellent
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-25 13:36:07
Link | Citer | R

that kind of talk will get trump re-elected for sure. we keep you yuppie city folk fed yo.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 86 87 88 ... 98 99 100