Random Politics & Religion #27

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #27
Random Politics & Religion #27
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 50 51 52
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2017-09-19 12:47:20
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I suppose that we could pretend that the fbi went to all that trouble to get the fisa warrant and then didn't run taps on his phone... or apartment... they are government workers after all.

I'd be far more concerned on what they would do with any campaign information gathered.

See intelligence gathering, which is what they is, doesn't just capture what you aim for but also everything else that's present. Then your supposed to prune through the gathered info and discard anything not in the scope of your surveillance. That last one is the kicker, since it's all secret there is no way to actually know what's being collected permanently and what's being discarded. I know for a fact that they don't discard ***, it's all kept as part of a permanent record "just in case" they need it in the future.

So we have phone conversations between Trump and the various entities he talks with that have been recorded as part of other FBI investigations, investigations that Comey was director for. What is the possibility that Comey, or a democrat sympathetic investigator, handed off this confidential investigation information to someone in Hillary's team?
By Viciouss 2017-09-19 12:51:16
Link | Citer | R

Huh, usually nausi takes us into conspiracy theory land, but I guess Saevel wants to this time.
By Nausi 2017-09-19 13:06:44
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
I suppose that we could pretend that the fbi went to all that trouble to get the fisa warrant and then didn't run taps on his phone... or apartment... they are government workers after all.

I'd be far more concerned on what they would do with any campaign information gathered.

See intelligence gathering, which is what they is, doesn't just capture what you aim for but also everything else that's present. Then your supposed to prune through the gathered info and discard anything not in the scope of your surveillance. That last one is the kicker, since it's all secret there is no way to actually know what's being collected permanently and what's being discarded. I know for a fact that they don't discard ***, it's all kept as part of a permanent record "just in case" they need it in the future.

So we have phone conversations between Trump and the various entities he talks with that have been recorded as part of other FBI investigations, investigations that Comey was director for. What is the possibility that Comey, or a democrat sympathetic investigator, handed off this confidential investigation information to someone in Hillary's team?

Enter susan rice, and the obama administration's ordered unmasking of surveilled individuals. It takes a pretty big blindfold to ignore the possibilities here.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-09-19 13:06:55
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
I'm not really sure what you're trying to accomplish here.

I think I can sympathize with him here a little on this one...

I'm almost getting tired of winning/trump being right all the time...which he also prophesied... it went past surreal a long time ago and now it's just getting spooky.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-09-19 13:09:17
Link | Citer | R

Oh yeah susan rice, already testified to congress, what happened there? Oh, nothing.
By Nausi 2017-09-19 13:16:39
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
What was going on with him and the Ukraine was easily discernible

and therein lies 'the rub' because it's not illegal to talk to Ukrainians...or Russians...as dastardly as they may seem on tv....

'A secret order authorized by the court that handles the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) began after Manafort became the subject of an FBI investigation that began in 2014. It centered on work done by a group of Washington consulting firms for Ukraine's former ruling party, the sources told CNN.'

the surveillance was discontinued at some point last year for lack of evidence, according to one of the sources.

The FBI then restarted the surveillance after obtaining a new FISA warrant that extended at least into early this year.
Sources say the second warrant was part of the FBI's efforts to investigate ties between Trump campaign associates and suspected Russian operatives.
The restarting up the FISA warrant is the key component here. Manafort has since been cleared in that second round earlier in the year. So it woukd appear that the Obama administration FOUND A LEGAL WAY TO PULL OFF A WATERGATE TYPE SCANDAL.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-09-19 13:19:20
Link | Citer | R

lol
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-09-19 13:22:13
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
It takes a pretty big blindfold to ignore the possibilities here.

I'm by no means the sharpest tool in the shed or anything...

but at some point doesn't basic journalistic curiosity kick in here...perhaps nobody wants the story to be true... but the dots are so large, obvious and close together they almost overlap and connect themselves... even if you're as lazy as I am.

obama knew the fbi was investigating trump's campaign manager before the election.

hillary clinton seemed awfully sure she was going to win the election

james comey looked as guilty as an egg sucking dog caught in the chicken coop in that announcement right before the election
[+]
By Nausi 2017-09-19 13:23:02
Link | Citer | R

Vic csnt even comprehend that possibility.

Truly stunning.
By Nausi 2017-09-19 13:29:50
Link | Citer | R

These facts seem inconsistent with Comey's teatimony before congress.
By fonewear 2017-09-19 13:29:52
Link | Citer | R

Whatever happened to James Comey he move to Russia ?
By Viciouss 2017-09-19 13:31:19
Link | Citer | R

These facts seem inconsistent with Comey's teatimony before congress.

Feel free to share these "facts" that are "inconsistent". We will wait.
By Viciouss 2017-09-19 13:31:44
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Whatever happened to James Comey he move to Russia ?

He is laying on a beach somewhere before it gets too cold.
By Nausi 2017-09-19 14:22:26
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Schiff: “Director Comey, I want to begin by attempting to put to rest several claims made by the President about his predecessor mainly that President Obama wiretapped his phones. So that we can be precise, I want to refer you to exactly what the President said and ask you whether there is any truth to it.

First the President claimed that ‘Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my wires tapped in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!’.

Director Comey, was the President’s statement that Obama had his wires tapped in Trump Tower a true statement?”

Comey: “With respect to the President’s tweets about alleged wiretapping directed at him by the prior administration, I have no information that supports those tweets. And we have looked carefully inside the FBI.”

So if the fbi surveiled Manafort in Trump tower, how would Comey's statement be true? How would he not know about it as director?

Is he gonna say he though Trump meant him specifically instead of his tower?
By Viciouss 2017-09-19 14:26:58
Link | Citer | R

Still waiting on just one piece of evidence that Trump Tower was wiretapped. Keep in mind the Trump admin said last week in a court of law it wasn't.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-09-19 14:39:39
Link | Citer | R

/sigh

I'm sorry... but hand holding time is over.
By Viciouss 2017-09-19 14:44:00
Link | Citer | R

Its funny because so many people here bash on CNN on an hourly basis, but now that they are reporting on something that resembles something they want to hear, most credible news outlet out there! And yet nobody can seem to show how Trump was "right."
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-09-19 14:49:14
Link | Citer | R

This continuous gaslighting is really *** dumb and has gotten beyond old. Trump's own Justice Department made a statement earlier this month that no wiretapping consistent with the tweets ever took place. Rice has been cleared of any of the conspiratorial ***that Rush and Breitbart have been feeding their viewership for months now. None of the information from this weekend does anything to change any of that.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2017-09-19 15:23:45
Link | Citer | R

Gaslighting is insistinng that surveiling a person who resides in trump tower somehow can be done without surveiling trump tower.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-09-19 15:26:57
Link | Citer | R

Turns out, Paul Manafort propertiesowns a lot of properties.

So far, no one can actually say where he was during the time he was being legally surveiled. But the Justice Dept. has said it wasn't Trump Tower.
By fonewear 2017-09-19 16:18:11
Link | Citer | R

Its funny because so many people here bash on CNN on an hourly basis, but now that they are reporting on something that resembles something they want to hear, most credible news outlet out there! And yet nobody can seem to show how Trump was "right."

Some of those people would be me !
By fonewear 2017-09-19 16:21:26
Link | Citer | R

I needed a laugh here you go:

What PnR looks like in reality:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2017-09-19 16:27:51
Link | Citer | R

Turns out, Paul Manafort propertiesowns a lot of properties.

So far, no one can actually say where he was during the time he was being legally surveiled. But the Justice Dept. has said it wasn't Trump Tower.

He was in the library with Colonel Mustard !
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-09-19 17:37:12
Link | Citer | R

Is he gonna say he though Trump meant him specifically instead of his tower?

That is exactly what he's going to say he meant. His words were carefully chosen so as to provide cover just in case this came to light, which he knew it much eventually once Trump had his own people go through the records.

See there weren't "wiretapping Trump" they were "wiretapping Trumps associates" so when they were asked the question "were you wiretapping Trump" they could truthfully respond "not to our knowledge we weren't". Don't laugh, many a court case has been decided by a slimmer line then that.

In all actuality, they were most certainly providing surveillance on Trump in order to provide Hillary an advantage in the election. Since he was not only a candidate but also a powerful figure in his own right, they couldn't do the surveillance directly and so went after associates who they could find a "good enough" reason for. The goal was to obtain intelligence on Trump through indirect observation.

It's no different then the Obama Administration IRS trying to hamper Republican sponsoring organizations.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-09-19 17:46:16
Link | Citer | R

Hard hitting news on CNN:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Nausi 2017-09-19 18:14:09
Link | Citer | R

-We didn't wiretap Trump
-We didn't wiretap Trump, we just incidentally surveilled him
-We didn't wiretap Trump, we just wiretapped the head of his entire Presidential campaign
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-09-19 18:18:25
Link | Citer | R

-We didn't wiretap Trump
-We didn't wiretap Trump, we just incidentally surveilled him
-We didn't wiretap Trump, we just wiretapped the head of his entire Presidential campaign

-And we are sending him to prison.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2017-09-19 19:26:23
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Since you want to be literal about the tweet and ignore the context, you need to prove Obama gave the order to wiretap Trump Tower. You also have to prove Trump owns the wires.

I think right now we are still waiting on nausi to show Trump Tower was actually wiretapped, despite the Trump admin saying it wasn't.
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 50 51 52