Random Politics & Religion #24

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #24
Random Politics & Religion #24
First Page 2 3 ... 72 73 74 ... 79 80 81
By fonewear 2017-06-14 07:49:01
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Shooting at GOP lead baseball practice.

Somewhere Chuck Schumer is cheering.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-14 07:49:30
Link | Citer | R

If a Republican gets killed it will be seen as a win for the Democrats.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-06-14 07:52:19
Link | Citer | R

One republican and a few aids were shot. No ones dead yet. Fox is reporting over 50 shots fired. Gunman is in custody.
By fonewear 2017-06-14 07:53:15
Link | Citer | R

I'm waiting for Democrats to immediately focus on gun control. Have to stay on message.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-06-14 07:54:43
Link | Citer | R

Religion of peace or left wing activist inspired by "muh russia" or "muh healthcare"?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-14 07:57:22
Link | Citer | R

Religion of peace or left wing activist inspired by "muh russia" or "muh healthcare"?

I don't know it has to be some sort of NRA guy. Cause Democrats don't know how to fire a weapon.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-06-14 07:58:26
Link | Citer | R

Whoa reports are congressmen Duncan had a conversation with the shooter who specifically asked if it was a republican or democrat practice.
By eliroo 2017-06-14 08:02:16
Link | Citer | R

Rand Paul commenting how if Capitol Police wasn't there they all would have died.

Chubby White guy firing. Probably some mentally ill Liberal who thought killing was the only option.

inb4 someone quotes me and says "aren't all liberals"
By eliroo 2017-06-14 08:03:05
Link | Citer | R

Or maybe the guy just wanted to give Democrats a chance at winning the baseball game they were practicing for.
By fonewear 2017-06-14 08:07:09
Link | Citer | R

So divided we can't even have Democrats and Republicans on the same baseball team...
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-14 08:09:27
Link | Citer | R

Well the sad part is that they were actually practicing for a game tomorrow where they play against the democrats and raise charity money. One of the few notions of our country "coming together" and some butthurt moron things that attempted Murder is a good idea.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-14 08:09:40
Link | Citer | R

thinks*

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2017-06-14 08:12:50
Link | Citer | R

Well when you have celbrities mock-decapitating the president and college professors spouting unending calls for violence, seems like pretty clear link of cause-effect.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-14 08:15:33
Link | Citer | R

Nausi this isn't just a problem with one side of the political spectrum. Don't politicize this.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-14 08:16:53
Link | Citer | R

eliroo said: »
inb4 someone quotes me and says "aren't all liberals"
.....***
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-14 08:18:28
Link | Citer | R

Nausi this isn't just a problem with one side of the political spectrum.
Sure, we have crazies on the right too.

Like that guy who shot up a Planned Parenthood.

However, the crazies on the left are also calling all Republicans/conservatives terrorists for that one guy's action.

Case in point: Candlejack.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-14 08:20:00
Link | Citer | R

I agree and I think that type of association is stupid.
By eliroo 2017-06-14 08:20:26
Link | Citer | R

I can't wait for the anti-gun talks to come about from this o.ob
By fonewear 2017-06-14 08:20:40
Link | Citer | R

On youtube this will be a hoax cause Chuck Schumer wants your guns.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-14 08:22:32
Link | Citer | R

I can't wait for the anti-gun talks to come about from this o.ob
Calling it now:

<Lefty> We should ban all guns! That will stop all violence!
<Righty> We should all get guns! That will stop the violence from getting worse!
<Me> We should ban all weapons period. That's including anything that can be used to maim people. That would make my world conquering plan much easier if everyone doesn't fight back. /grabs a shotgun.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-14 08:22:51
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
On youtube
Found your problem.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-06-14 08:25:03
Link | Citer | R

Please go back and read though.

no.

I lost too many IQ points the first time through and if you had read/understood any of my posts you would realize how precious and few they are to begin with....

but you didn't. you developed some sort of victim complex where you think everyone is attacking you rather than debating a topic.

Which, unfortunately, I can't do anything about.

I do however acknowledge, given the information available to me, that there is a possibility that Trump has Russian ties.

because his ties were made in china... which is close to russia?

Again if we use the "six degrees of kevin bacon" principle than everyone has russian ties. you theoretically can't avoid it. You responded to me, I have a friend that married a russian girl, I have met her, that means you now have ties to russia

and it's not illegal.

Check out the fourth amendment. in order to investigate you need have to have a crime to start with and then you need probable cause which is to say reasonable grounds.

You need some basis for your accusations. A crime happened-> a credible witness under oath testified that someone else was involved-> a warrant is issued by a judge-> that person is investigated

not

trump seems shifty-> he got elected president even though I didn't vote for him-> I heard the phrase "ties with russia" in the news a bunch of time-> he has done deals-> therefore he MAY have committed a crime so we should investigate him
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-14 08:26:49
Link | Citer | R

I remember Sean Spicer saying Trump uses Russian salad dressing. That is all the proof I need.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-14 08:27:24
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2017-06-14 08:28:44
Link | Citer | R

I heard to this day that woman is investigating if Putin is behind this Russian salad dressing thing. Or who made the dressing. Did the dressing interfere in the election !
By Nausi 2017-06-14 08:33:04
Link | Citer | R

Nausi this isn't just a problem with one side of the political spectrum. Don't politicize this.
I havent politizied this. The gunman did when he asked who was playing.

Take your head out of the sand.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-14 08:37:47
Link | Citer | R

I just hope there's no retaliation attack.

Or another copycat attack.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-14 08:43:20
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
but you didn't. you developed some sort of victim complex where you think everyone is attacking you rather than debating a topic.

Sure a victim complex, because I stated that everyone was arguing against a point I never made. Real victim here.

Quote:
because his ties were made in china... which is close to russia?

Again if we use the "six degrees of kevin bacon" principle than everyone has russian ties. you theoretically can't avoid it. You responded to me, I have a friend that married a russian girl, I have met her, that means you now have ties to russia

and it's not illegal.

You are still setting up my argument into something its not. Why are you trying to deconstruct the phrase "Ties to russia" would the word "Direct ties to Russia" make more sense to you?

Quote:
trump seems shifty-> he got elected president even though I didn't vote for him-> I heard the phrase "ties with russia" in the news a bunch of time-> he has done deals-> therefore he MAY have committed a crime so we should investigate him

Do you normally create arguments for your opponents and only argue against that?

I mean you've barely argued against me but I will tackle the points that are somewhat close to my argument:

Quote:
Check out the fourth amendment. in order to investigate you need have to have a crime to start with and then you need probable cause which is to say reasonable grounds.

I'm aware of how the process works, and I'm sure the government does too which is why there are several investigations going on that are all looking into this. As far as I'm aware there isn't a single investigation directly looking into Trumps connection but there are several surrounding that topic that are occurring. Which I am fine with. Apparently you aren't though? How could anything ever implicate our president, oh no. Hillary and her emails are the same thing, and I was not content with the result of that investigation.
By eliroo 2017-06-14 08:47:54
Link | Citer | R

I havent politizied this. The gunman did when he asked who was playing.

Take your head out of the sand.

My head isn't in the sand. You clearly put a politic slant on at least posts about this shooting.

While this dude tried to make it about politics, it is really about his failing mental health and how our political system has become too hard for the mentally ill to cope with.
First Page 2 3 ... 72 73 74 ... 79 80 81