Random Politics & Religion #24

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #24
Random Politics & Religion #24
First Page 2 3 ... 71 72 73 ... 79 80 81
By Nausi 2017-06-13 16:52:12
Link | Citer | R

eliroo said: »

Nausi said: »
Hillary actually broke the law by trafficking in classified information!
Hillary actually did collude with the Russians (to secure us uranium reserves)!
Hillary actually did rig an election with the DNC (the democratic primary)!

I don't disagree with you, but at the same time you have about as much proof as anyone has on Trump.
incorrect! We know she trafficked in classified info.

She has 100x times more evidence pointing to improper and illegal conduct whilst sec of state

Theres piles of evidence her campaign rigged the election with the DNC
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-13 16:52:24
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Proofread.....

Proofread is your friend....

Proofread is your ally....

Proofread is your companion..........

Reading rainbow !
Proofreading?

I don't know I just wanted to hear the reading rainbow song.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-13 16:56:03
Link | Citer | R

Proofread.....

Proofread is your friend....

Proofread is your ally....

Proofread is your companion..........

Reading rainbow !
Proofreading?

I don't know I just wanted to hear the reading rainbow song.
Well, ***, all I posted was a .jpg

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-13 16:58:49
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Uh, that's not true at all. We have the DNC's emails. We have Hillary's emails. What do we have on Trump? Oh yeah, nothing.

Quote:
A) Clinton broke the law by holding classified information on her private server. And, by his most previous testimony, it looks like he was coerced into recommending no charges due to political pressure from above (Lynch and/or Obama).
B) Wikileaks already shown their evidence that Clinton colluded with Russians on this case. If an investigation was done, she would probably be found guilty of abusing her office for such acts.
C) Again, wikileaks. The evidence has already been presented. Doesn't matter if some people, like the reality deniers, don't like it and automatically dismiss it because, you know, agendas.

I'm not going to go far down this route because it will be harder for me to argue against a point I wholly agree with, but let's play the devils advocate.

We have the leaked emails, that the internet went through and yet they found no smoking gun in a single email.

Nothing of which Comey said was "damning" enough to ship Clinton to jail.

There is no damning evidence that Wikileaks has provided that would implicate Clinton on those charges though. Just information we can visibly see but clearly not enough to catch her on charges.

IF there was damning evidence in the leaks then she would have been in jail, period. But there was nothing that was tangible enough.

Again, in the same notion, we have a ton of leaks about Trumps wrong doing, evidence that implicate his aids, Comey's Testimony also those "fake" dossiers.

There is a lot of stuff presented out there in the case of Trump too but none of it contains substantial enough information.

You guys either:

A. Blindside yourself to Trumps stuff
B. Over extrapolate anything related to Hillary.

Either way your bias shows.
By eliroo 2017-06-13 16:59:47
Link | Citer | R

Clearly there isn't. If there was hard evidence she would have been convicted. Even Trump isn't going after her anymore.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-13 17:09:15
Link | Citer | R

We have the leaked emails, that the internet went through and yet they found no smoking gun in a single email.
No, not really. But if the liberals/democrats are going to decry collusion, they certainly forgetting that they themselves colluded with the Clinton campaign to make sure that Sanders doesn't even get a fair chance at the presidency.

He basically stated what laws Clinton broke, but in the same breath, said "no prosecutor will convict Clinton because she didn't mean to do it." (Paraphrasing)

Since when does intent come to play on prosecuting criminal cases?

Again, in the same notion, we have a ton of leaks about Trumps wrong doing, evidence that implicate his aids, Comey's Testimony also those "fake" dossiers.
Like what? What he is able to do? Like to unclassify documents?

I still want to find out what sort of impeachable offence these "leaks" have portrayed.

There is a lot of stuff presented out there in the case of Trump too but none of it contains substantial enough information.
A lot of stuff that is leaked has just as much chance of being true as it does being completely made up. The problem is, the bias from those reporting such is so strong, you would have to be reasonably cautious to believe any of it. Case in point: That Buzzfeed dossier.

You accuse us of bias? Your hypocrisy is showing.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-06-13 17:09:32
Link | Citer | R

cant decide if i think senator warden sounds more like Sylvester the cat or Daffy duck.

"suffering succotash" vs "this means war"
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-06-13 17:10:23
Link | Citer | R

There is no damning evidence that Wikileaks has provided that would implicate Clinton on those charges though. Just information we can visibly see but clearly not enough to catch her on charges.

IF there was damning evidence in the leaks then she would have been in jail, period. But there was nothing that was tangible enough.

Wrong again. Comey had plenty to press charges on (he laid them all out), he just decided not to. There's this thing called "politics" that people like to pretend isn't a factor in the magical land of Non-Partisonia where FBI directors have 100% integrity.

Define "wrong doing". Anything short of illegal and you have nothing. There might be something on an aide or two, and that's probably the only thing they'll get out of this witch hunt. As for the dossiers... just don't.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-06-13 17:12:20
Link | Citer | R

Clearly there isn't. If there was hard evidence she would have been convicted. Even Trump isn't going after her anymore.
Right, the government could never be full of corrupt hacks who freely break the law without fear of consequence.

Jesus you have so much to learn
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-13 17:20:43
Link | Citer | R

You accuse us of bias? Your hypocrisy is showing.

Are you aware of what playing the devil's advocate means?

Since when does intent come to play on prosecuting criminal cases?

IIRC the reason they couldn't charge her was because they had nab her on intent specifically but they couldn't prove that so he simply stated that she show negligence... but not gross negligence the clean type.

A lot of stuff that is leaked has just as much chance of being true as it does being completely made up. The problem is, the bias from those reporting such is so strong, you would have to be reasonably cautious to believe any of it. Case in point: That Buzzfeed dossier.

And you don't think the same can be said about the case for Hillary? Isn't that called confirmation bias?

Right, the government could never be full of corrupt hacks who freely break the law without fear of consequence.

Jesus you have so much to learn

Trumps government included right? Thanks for proving my point. Even Rav agreed with you.

Wrong again. Comey had plenty to press charges on (he laid them all out), he just decided not to. There's this thing called "politics" that people like to pretend isn't a factor in the magical land of Non-Partisonia where FBI directors have 100% integrity.

If he could have charged, he would have. When did he lay out all of the things he could have charged her with?

I mean ***Comey reopened the investigation against her because they found more emails. He didn't have to do that. If he was partisan why would he compromise her election by opening up the investigation again? Keep your "Comey is a left hack" painted picture hanging though. It is clear by his hate from the left and the right that that man has little bias in terms of Clinton vs. Trump.
By fonewear 2017-06-13 17:21:44
Link | Citer | R

cant decide if i think senator warden sounds more like Sylvester the cat or Daffy duck.

"suffering succotash" vs "this means war"

Duck Season Rabbit Season !
By eliroo 2017-06-13 17:23:46
Link | Citer | R

I mean, there is a mountain of proof that I despise Clinton, more so than Trump but I hold them to the same standard and I won't let a political bias control my line of thinking in this process.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-06-13 17:32:05
Link | Citer | R

If he could have charged, he would have.

How do you know this? Law is not dictated by robots. In many cases the decision to press charges is highly dictated by subjective opinions. Especially once you hit the world of heavy political pressures it is never cut and dry.

Comey is a human being, subject to the same biases and opinions as everyone else. I feel like you're white-knighting the person you want him to be, not the person he really is.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-13 17:35:52
Link | Citer | R

I feel like you're white-knighting the person you want him to be, not the person he really is.

Were you not the one talking about self-awareness?
By fonewear 2017-06-13 17:46:34
Link | Citer | R

I would psycho analyze you guys but I'm afraid of what I would learn.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-13 17:46:56
Link | Citer | R

IIRC the reason they couldn't charge her was because they had nab her on intent specifically but they couldn't prove that so he simply stated that she show negligence... but not gross negligence the clean type.
No, intent, or lack of intent, does not excuse criminal activity. Especially when it comes to disseminating classified information or setting up a server to bypass FOIA laws store classified information on.

Nobody in the Obama Administration would prosecute her because she is a Clinton. Trump's and his administration can't prosecute her because she is a political opponent who just lost the national election...to Trump!

But she did break the law, and anyone whose last name isn't Clinton would already be in a jail cell.

And you don't think the same can be said about the case for Hillary? Isn't that called confirmation bias?
Sure, the emails could be fake. Doesn't seem that way though.

She and Podesta already admitted that those emails are true.

If he could have charged, he would have.
It is not the FBI's job to press charges.

Repeat:

It is not the FBI's job to press charges.

What he did was recommend no charges, which is what the Justice Department was supposed to do (but Lynch couldn't do it herself because she had to recuse herself due to her involvement with Bill Clinton, although it seems like she didn't even recuse herself at all).

To say that Clinton is innocent for any crime is like sticking your head in a whole in the ground (or up somebody's ***) and ignoring the evidence and facts surrounding the investigation.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-13 17:48:11
Link | Citer | R

Maybe we can all take a Rorschach test:

What do you see ?
[+]
By Nausi 2017-06-13 17:52:41
Link | Citer | R

Russian collusion!

Obstruction of justice!

Drumpf is done!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-13 17:52:47
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Viciouss 2017-06-13 17:56:47
Link | Citer | R

What do you see ?

Definitely a Firefly emblem in there.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-13 18:38:02
Link | Citer | R

What do you see ?

I see a cruel reminder of US Politics.

I also see Hillary Clinton with emails.
Barack Obama's birth certificate.
George Bush harvesting oil in iran.
Trump obstructing Comey's justice.
A bird pooping on the side walk.
KN telling us about logical fallacies.
Lordgrim removing all the fluoride from his water.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-06-13 20:49:25
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I'd appreciate it if the investigation was done thoroughly without impediment
the investigation into the ties you are unsure of happening in regards to deals when you aren't clear whether or not any have been made that you have no details about or any credible evidence to indicate that these deals we aren't sure exist but just presume were illegal...

we'll get right on that

right after we find someone who is both non partisan and able to dispell your fears with magic
Technically the investigation is about Russia's meddling in our election. It has nothing to do with Trump or the Trump team because they totally didn't collude with Russia to meddle in the election.

Trump said so and Trump wouldn't ever lie, would he?
In this case, he didn't need Russia to help.

Next time, don't put up such a horrible candidate, mmk?
I didn't say Russia helped him and no one consulted me about what candidates should run.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-13 20:52:50
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I'd appreciate it if the investigation was done thoroughly without impediment
the investigation into the ties you are unsure of happening in regards to deals when you aren't clear whether or not any have been made that you have no details about or any credible evidence to indicate that these deals we aren't sure exist but just presume were illegal...

we'll get right on that

right after we find someone who is both non partisan and able to dispell your fears with magic
Technically the investigation is about Russia's meddling in our election. It has nothing to do with Trump or the Trump team because they totally didn't collude with Russia to meddle in the election.

Trump said so and Trump wouldn't ever lie, would he?
In this case, he didn't need Russia to help.

Next time, don't put up such a horrible candidate, mmk?
I didn't say Russia helped him and no one consulted me about what candidates should run.
Looking at the retards candidates from last election, maybe we should listen to you next time.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2017-06-13 21:47:40
Link | Citer | R

What do you see ?
White and Black skeletons dancing and watching each other dance. They're clashing together, butting heads.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-06-13 22:01:37
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »

What do you see ?
White and Black skeletons dancing and watching each other dance. They're clashing together, butting heads.

I see....

When the men in white coats arrive, please do exactly as they say. It's for your own good.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-06-13 22:03:10
Link | Citer | R

Looks like a hip xray to me honestly...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-14 06:31:33
Link | Citer | R

Uh, that's not true at all. We have the DNC's emails. We have Hillary's emails. What do we have on Trump? Oh yeah, nothing.

Quote:
A) Clinton broke the law by holding classified information on her private server. And, by his most previous testimony, it looks like he was coerced into recommending no charges due to political pressure from above (Lynch and/or Obama).
B) Wikileaks already shown their evidence that Clinton colluded with Russians on this case. If an investigation was done, she would probably be found guilty of abusing her office for such acts.
C) Again, wikileaks. The evidence has already been presented. Doesn't matter if some people, like the reality deniers, don't like it and automatically dismiss it because, you know, agendas.

I'm not going to go far down this route because it will be harder for me to argue against a point I wholly agree with, but let's play the devils advocate.

You guys either:

A. Blindside yourself to Trumps stuff
B. Over extrapolate anything related to Hillary.

Trump had a farm
E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had an investigation
E-I-E-I-O
With a WAAAH WAAAH here
And a WAAAH WAAAH there
Here a WAAAH, there a WAAAH
Everywhere a WAAH WAAAH
Trump had a farm
E-I-E-I-O
[+]
By Nausi 2017-06-14 07:41:44
Link | Citer | R

Shooting at GOP lead baseball practice.
By eliroo 2017-06-14 07:42:13
Link | Citer | R

E-I-E-I-O

I'd like to think that you read my post, went to sleep and had a dream about an amazing reply. Woke up and were all giddy to post it.
By fonewear 2017-06-14 07:44:35
Link | Citer | R

I didn't read your post I sensed it !
First Page 2 3 ... 71 72 73 ... 79 80 81