Random Politics & Religion #24

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #24
Random Politics & Religion #24
First Page 2 3 ... 58 59 60 ... 79 80 81
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-06-09 16:10:24
Link | Citer | R

eliroo said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Not to mention the fact that it is far easier to prove whether or not Comey knew about the memo that he was supposedly not aware of than it is to prove something as vague as intent when the key eyewitness can't even do it.... But somehow the claim against Trump is more valid???

Even Saevel understands why it is hard to charge Comey for perjury and you still can't get it?

Reading comprehension is too difficult, so at least there's an excuse at this size of font.

It would be extremely hard, which is exactly my point.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-09 16:17:07
Link | Citer | R

It would be extremely hard, which is exactly my point.

Then I misread your statement.

If you want clarification. I think it is impossible to charge Comey with perjury based on his specific wording. While there is a possibility to charge Trump with Obstruction of Justice simply because it all determines on how someone judges his intent. I do agree that charging anyone, especially elected officials, on intent is incredibly hard. It is that same reason that Hillary got out of her email debacle.

I do agree with the article from the federalist that KN posted earlier. It is clear that Comey broke his employment contract with the FBI but it is also the FBI that decides how they want to proceed. He was already terminated lol.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-09 16:19:16
Link | Citer | R

Ok then. Let's take this slowly.

What was the obstruction of justice?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-06-09 16:20:38
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Religious test I don't know if you people could pass a drug test !
I have personally tested a lot of drugs. But it shouldn't be mandatory.
By eliroo 2017-06-09 16:20:55
Link | Citer | R

Attempting to get a public official to halt the investigation on Michael Flynn.
By eliroo 2017-06-09 16:22:25
Link | Citer | R

Through potentially perceivable Intimidation by asking for loyalty moments before stating that he had hoped for the investigation to be stopped. This coming from a prominent figure in a meeting alone.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-06-09 16:26:36
Link | Citer | R

A lack of argument hasn't stopped you from thinking Trump is guilty of collusion.
I haven't accused Trump of collusion. You'd think after the first few times you've accused me you'd get the hint.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-09 16:27:16
Link | Citer | R

Attempting to get a public official to halt the investigation on Michael Flynn.
You mean his Constitutional right to end an investigation?

Would you like a copy of the Constitution mailed to you? Or would email be enough?
[+]
By Nausi 2017-06-09 16:28:15
Link | Citer | R

No collusion
No obstruction
Comey is a leaker
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-09 16:29:22
Link | Citer | R

No, his constitutional right to end an investigation comes through a Pardon correct? Why would he have to "hope" for anything if he could just pardon Flynn without a single consequence?

That is where the story gets a little weird, either:

1. Trump doesn't know how to pardon.
2. Comey is outright lying about his conversation.
3. Trump needs the FBI to drop the investigation without him pardoning Flynn (Potentially to avoid suspicions?)
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-06-09 16:31:47
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Pleebo has specifically stated that Trump is under investigation, even with the people who would know specifically stated that he is not.
It's Comey's own testimony. Lol you're so bad at this.
By eliroo 2017-06-09 16:31:53
Link | Citer | R

It is important to note that if number 3 was Trumps intent that is still Obstruction of Justice.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-09 16:34:12
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Pleebo has specifically stated that Trump is under investigation, even with the people who would know specifically stated that he is not.
You have access to the transcript, you can show us all where Comey specifically stated that Trump is under investigation.

I can show you where Comey said 3 times that he was not.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-09 16:35:17
Link | Citer | R

No, his constitutional right to end an investigation comes through a Pardon correct? Why would he have to "hope" for anything if he could just pardon Flynn without a single consequence?

That is where the story gets a little weird, either:

1. Trump doesn't know how to pardon.
2. Comey is outright lying about his conversation.
3. Trump needs the FBI to drop the investigation without him pardoning Flynn (Potentially to avoid suspicions?)
It is important to note that if number 3 was Trumps intent that is still Obstruction of Justice.
Keep Sttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg that narrative eliroo.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-09 16:39:57
Link | Citer | R

What narrative? Is there another possibility I didn't list? Or is your only argument that I'm stretching without any tangible proof as to why?

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By eliroo 2017-06-09 16:44:27
Link | Citer | R

eslim said: »
turnump has done more duty than any other president.

If playing golf is a presidential Duty, I agree.
By Nausi 2017-06-09 16:45:37
Link | Citer | R

So comey was lying abot that too?

Well just add that to the list.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-09 16:45:40
Link | Citer | R

What narrative?
Seriously? Is your argument about Trump obstructing justice so weak that I have to repeat it to you?

eslim said: »
turnump has done more duty than any other president.

If playing golf is a presidential Duty, I agree.
You should ask Obama.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-06-09 16:48:05
Link | Citer | R

No, there has to be a crime in order for that to be even possible. The FBI cleared Flynns call to the Russians weeks before the dinner.

Jesus libs lose on this issue every way its cut. But they still keep looking
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-09 16:52:24
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
You should ask Obama.

Last I checked Trumps golf Frequency is way higher than Obamas

Quote:
Seriously? Is your argument about Trump obstructing justice so weak that I have to repeat it to you?

What argument? You have yet to provide a substanced answer. I listed three possibilities and I asked if there were more that I missed and this is your response? Is your argument so weak that all you can do is repeat my argument and call it weak?

Quote:
No, there has to be a crime in order for that to be even possible. The FBI cleared Flynns call to the Russians weeks before the dinner.

They were still investigating Flynn, what do you mean here?
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-06-09 16:52:38
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Don't worry Muslims won't kill you long as you convert !
That's not even true anymore
They are rather like Christians in that regard. If you are the wrong type its open season.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-09 16:53:48
Link | Citer | R

What argument? You have yet to provide a substanced answer. I listed three possibilities and I asked if there were more that I missed and this is your response? Is your argument so weak that all you can do is repeat my argument and call it weak?
Let me ask you this then.

Isn't it your argument that Trump obstructed justice?

Isn't that your entire argument?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-06-09 16:54:03
Link | Citer | R

So Comey lied about everything except the parts that "vindicate" Trump. At least it's consistently stupid.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-09 16:54:50
Link | Citer | R

So Comey lied about everything except the parts that "vindicate" Trump. At least it's consistently stupid.
We are still waiting for that Comey transcript that specifically states that Trump is still under investigation Pleebs.

Where is it???
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-09 16:57:28
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
While there is a possibility to charge Trump with Obstruction of Justice simply because it all determines on how someone judges his intent.

Apparently my argument is that you are inept when it comes to reading.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-09 17:00:32
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
While there is a possibility to charge Trump with Obstruction of Justice simply because it all determines on how someone judges his intent.

Apparently my argument is that you are inept when it comes to reading.
You have been harping on it all day.

Look, we get it, your argument is weaker than Pleebo's version of reality. That's ok, at least now you can take the first step and admit that you have a problem.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-06-09 17:03:09
Link | Citer | R

I hope that the left can let this go.

I mean there is nothing to any of these allegations and comey has no credibility left after establishing himself as a leeker and a liar.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-06-09 17:30:54
Link | Citer | R

Ok then. Let's take this slowly.

What was the obstruction of justice?

He breathed air, that oxygen could of possible been used by a Justice department official. Thus his denial of oxygen to the potential future justice department officials constitutes obstruction of justice.

Guys on the left, you know who you sound like right now? All those crazy birthers right after President got Elected. Those people who screamed up and down that Obama was a Kenyan born radical Muslim and therefor wasn't eligible to be President. That is the level of mental gymnastics you are doing and it makes all of you look very sick. Realize that the greatest argument against your political ideology is how you are acting at this very moment.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 58 59 60 ... 79 80 81