Random Politics & Religion #24

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #24
Random Politics & Religion #24
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55 ... 79 80 81
By eliroo 2017-06-09 10:18:37
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
ote | Reply  | Report | Score: 0 +

It if doesn't agree with their beliefs then it didn't happen.

He never took the oath that's prescribed before any official testimony. He never made any contradictory statements after taking that oath, and nothing he said dispelled the Dem's established agenda that Trump is Hitler reincarnated.

At least that's what is running through their minds right now.

Saevel isn't a reality denier either.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-09 10:19:03
Link | Citer | R

eliroo said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Quote:
You have to:

2) Lie
3) Willfully lie (to protect those who lie without knowing they lied)
4) Materially lie (to protect those who willfully lie on subjects not associated with the testimony)

He did neither of those. You cannot prove that when he answered the question he was aware of that memo. This is where you a wrong, and right now being a total idiot.
Wait, did you just state that he wasn't under oath, nor did he lie?

Corrected.
He still lied.

You can argue if he lied willfully, or if the lie is material, but it doesn't change the fact that he still lied.

Sessions proved that Comey lied.
By Nausi 2017-06-09 10:19:46
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
“Muslims do not simply have a deficient theology. They do not know God because they have rejected Jesus Christ his Son, and they stand condemned.”
Just because it's part of your beliefs doesn't mean the above statement isn't bigoted.
So, Article VI doesn't exist in your reality? Or does it exist only when you want it to?

If its not useful to their immediate needs then it doesn't exist. If at some future date it becomes useful then it does exist then. This also applies to history, science, technology and all forms of government.

But yeah the Dems went into this with a "We're going to Impeach Trump!!!" and they came out with a huge *** nothing. The left media is going nuclear and rearranging / redefining words to make it look like the testimony was a big loss for Trump and he's on the way out, while his supporters are laughing their ***'s off cause nothing came from this that they didn't already know.

The libs have made quite the hobby pouring all this gasoline on the fire pit as part of their loser tantrum. What's gonna happen when their base forces them to light the match because they're too invested in the call for impeachment?
By eliroo 2017-06-09 10:20:27
Link | Citer | R

He still lied.

Unless you can read his mind when he answered that question, no he didn't.
By eliroo 2017-06-09 10:20:52
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
The libs have made quite the hobby pouring all this gasoline on the fire pit as part of their loser tantrum. What's gonna happen when their base forces them to light the match because they're too invested in the call for impeachment?

"Reality"
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-09 10:21:10
Link | Citer | R

ote | Reply  | Report | Score: 0 +

It if doesn't agree with their beliefs then it didn't happen.

He never took the oath that's prescribed before any official testimony. He never made any contradictory statements after taking that oath, and nothing he said dispelled the Dem's established agenda that Trump is Hitler reincarnated.

At least that's what is running through their minds right now.

Saevel isn't a reality denier either.
That's an observation on character. It's not an observation on events other than what is presented to him by what he accuses you of doing.

Which, he is right. Pleebo is ignoring Article VI because it doesn't fit his narrative at that time and argument. Sander's was very specific in instituting a religious test for a deputy position in the Office of Management and Budget.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-06-09 10:22:11
Link | Citer | R

He still lied.

Well then no one can ever be a proven liar because no one can read minds.

That's how liberalism works, until we talk about Trump that is. Then we KNOW what's going on in HIS mind.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-09 10:22:37
Link | Citer | R

He still lied.

Ok, let me put it simply to you:

Did he say, in a direct question about a memo being issued, that he "wasn't aware of one being issued" (paraphrased)?

Did AG Sessions, in direct response to such answer, not provide evidence showing that a memo was issued?
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-09 10:23:08
Link | Citer | R

That's an observation on character. It's not an observation on events other than what is presented to him by what he accuses you of doing.

He quoted my mistake when he posted that and assumed what I was thinking and then applied what he thought I was thinking to every Dem (Even though I'm not a dem).

That isn't reality.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-06-09 10:24:22
Link | Citer | R

Nothing related to FFXIAH is reality !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-09 10:25:00
Link | Citer | R

Few threads over there is some cat woman with giant boobs drinking milk. And you guys want to talk about reality !
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-09 10:25:01
Link | Citer | R

Ok, let me put it simply to you:

Did he say, in a direct question about a memo being issued, that he "wasn't aware of one being issued" (paraphrased)?

Did AG Sessions, in direct response to such answer, not provide evidence showing that a memo was issued?

AG Sessions proved that he should have been aware, but that doesn't mean he was at the time he was asked that question.

It would have been Perjury if he simply stated "No" but he said "Not that I'm aware of".

So unless you can prove that, at the time of the question, he was indeed aware then there is no way he committed perjury.

Post deleted by User.
By eliroo 2017-06-09 10:26:15
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Well then no one can ever be a proven liar because no one can read minds.

That's how liberalism works, until we talk about Trump that is. Then we KNOW what's going on in HIS mind.

Yea, not seeing this reality thing.

The argument is that he wasn't "aware" at the time. Again if he said "No" then he officially lied because he stated something as fact when it was indeed a lie. This has nothing to do with what you just said.
By fonewear 2017-06-09 10:26:17
Link | Citer | R

eslim said: »
also fone doesnt know how to love a woman. (not sure tho)

I know what love is Jenny ! I may not be a smart man but I know what love is Jenny !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-09 10:26:37
Link | Citer | R

He quoted my mistake when he posted that and assumed what I was thinking and then applied what he thought I was thinking to every Dem (Even though I'm not a dem).

That isn't reality.
Well, it's very hard to say what political affinity you are.

But when he was talking about democrats/liberals, he was talking generally. His observations are valid, but to be honest, you can say the same about Republicans too. That's perfectly fine.
By fonewear 2017-06-09 10:26:39
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-09 10:27:34
Link | Citer | R

king doesnt know how to love a man.
No.

But I do have a specific skillset to make a person go mad.

/goes Liam on the thread.
By fonewear 2017-06-09 10:27:56
Link | Citer | R

When you guys find reality will you let me know. I've always wonder what it it looks like.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-09 10:28:25
Link | Citer | R

You can't even agree on what is real and what is fake. And you expect me to believe you can tell me what reality is. Piss posh !
By fonewear 2017-06-09 10:28:49
Link | Citer | R

Pish Posh ! *

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-06-09 10:29:43
Link | Citer | R

He just stated that Christians shouldn't hold office.
Where the *** did he say that?
By eliroo 2017-06-09 10:29:52
Link | Citer | R

also, the future wont be able to live off of the oil we left for them- i think the government should make a some more wars so oil can happen in a couple years for the future.

What if the government... invested in... renewable energy. I heard that ***never runs out.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-09 10:31:55
Link | Citer | R

AG Sessions proved that he should have been aware, but that doesn't mean he was at the time he was asked that question.
When was the memo emailed and read by Comey? March 3rd?

When did Comey testify that he wasn't aware of said memo? June 8th.

Do you see the difference now? Or should I spell it out for you again?

It would have been Perjury if he simply stated "No" but he said "Not that I'm aware of".
Legally speaking, he did say no. Especially in light of the events that happened between March 3rd (when the memo was released) and June 8th.

Also, he is supposed to be the director of the FBI at the time the memo was released. He was supposed to know the details of the memo. It also doesn't help the fact that there is a read receipt stating that he did in fact read the memo. He was fully aware of the memo's existence at the time of the question.

Again, why are you trying so hard to deny these undeniable facts and truths? Are you auditioning for Reality Denier #4 or something?
By eliroo 2017-06-09 10:33:43
Link | Citer | R

Legally speaking, he did say no.

Legally speaking he said he didn't remember if it was.

Quote:
Also, he is supposed to be the director of the FBI at the time the memo was released.

That could get him fired, but that couldn't get him on charges of Perjury.
By fonewear 2017-06-09 10:34:31
Link | Citer | R

also, the future wont be able to live off of the oil we left for them- i think the government should make a some more wars so oil can happen in a couple years for the future.

What if the government... invested in... renewable energy. I heard that ***never runs out.

What if I told you we can't power the grid with solar panels and wind power !
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55 ... 79 80 81