High End Sets Advice/Suggestions/Ideas/LUA

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » High End Sets Advice/Suggestions/Ideas/LUA
High End Sets Advice/Suggestions/Ideas/LUA
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 53 54 55
By SimonSes 2019-04-27 12:07:26
Link | Citer | R

With Ratri+1 (Nq works too, but you have small window to overlap) feet and Af+3 head yeah. Assuming no dispel.
 Asura.Fondue
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2019-04-27 12:09:28
Link | Citer | R

af+1 hat does the same as +3 hat right? or even NQ

just making sure I'm not missing something here- the relic gear is too expensive for me atm
By SimonSes 2019-04-27 12:14:14
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, augment effect to dark seal is the same with +1
 Asura.Mims
user: Ginza
By Asura.Mims 2019-04-27 12:15:48
Link | Citer | R

Abyss Burgeonet +2 (the level 90 relic helm) is the first stage that gets you the Dark Seal augment, which doesn't scale up after that.

And really, with a good drain set having +HP in your TP DT or hybrid set is really not as necessary for Drk as it is for other jobs, since we can fulltime drain3 HP.

In my experience its better to focus on more DD stats in those sets and just rely on drain for HP.

+HP gear is still useful for dread spikes sets, its just not important to keep on all the time for survivability.
[+]
 Asura.Fondue
By Asura.Fondue 2019-04-27 12:22:03
Link | Citer | R

I havent played drk in a long *** time- totally forgot about drain 2 and I have a total of 17 jp as of today qq lots to work on but focusing my efforts towards jp for su3 and a good drain set atm
 Asura.Nuance
user: Crion
By Asura.Nuance 2019-04-27 12:24:50
Link | Citer | R

Wsd for insurgency with mythic still?
 Asura.Mims
By Asura.Mims 2019-04-27 12:34:13
Link | Citer | R

Yep, WSD + accuracy gear for insurgency as opposed to a pure WSD set you would use for Torcleaver.
In theory you could make a low-TP insurgency set in the same way you would make a 3k set that removes moonshade, but with how low Insurgency's mods are, its hardly worth the effort.
[+]
By SimonSes 2019-04-27 12:44:35
Link | Citer | R

I actually just went to check and Drained 4610 HP, but I think Drains has pretty high spread between max and min value (EDIT: Yeah I did 3910 with second try). It was also only on Pugil in Den of Rancor. Dread Spike gear put me on 7703HP after that 3910 cast and that's not perfect set, so beside 6kHP you can also have 7000HP "shield" against physical melee hits and you can put that "shield" back pretty frequently.
By Taint 2019-04-27 14:21:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Mims said: »
Yep, WSD + accuracy gear for insurgency as opposed to a pure WSD set you would use for Torcleaver.
In theory you could make a low-TP insurgency set in the same way you would make a 3k set that removes moonshade, but with how low Insurgency's mods are, its hardly worth the effort.

Ratri set :)
 Asura.Fondue
By Asura.Fondue 2019-05-11 11:39:49
Link | Citer | R

I'm not sure if this is how dmg works but fotia neck on cata is like +3.4% damage? So the augmented +1 jse neck would still be a big upgrade?
By Taint 2019-05-11 12:45:27
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Fondue said: »
I'm not sure if this is how dmg works but fotia neck on cata is like +3.4% damage? So the augmented +1 jse neck would still be a big upgrade?

The 3.4% is before AG/R15 multipliers. But yes if att is capped JSE is better.
By Felgarr 2019-05-14 13:34:01
Link | Citer | R

Does DRK ever use Pixie Hairpin +1? Perhaps with Drain/Aspir when Dark Seal and Nether Void is down? (OP's post strictly shows a Dark Seal/Nether Void Drain set, but would it be appropriate to put this into a midcast set when Dark Seal / Nether Void is down?

Thanks.
By Nariont 2019-05-14 14:01:34
Link | Citer | R

BiS for infernal scythe/non DS drain/aspir, for whenever that is applicable far as im aware
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [66 days between previous and next post]
By kennocha 2019-07-19 22:10:36
Link | Citer | R

I just wanted to check,

Is this currently the latest:

https://pastebin.com/dJfqHm1p
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]
By day1 2019-08-28 11:37:17
Link | Citer | R

kennocha said: »
I just wanted to check,

Is this currently the latest:

https://pastebin.com/dJfqHm1p

Some of the sets are little outdated.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
By Kingsglaive 2019-09-27 16:56:19
Link | Citer | R

Hi! I can't really find a resource for the current BIS gear, can anyone point me there and or share an updated LUA?
 Asura.Nuance
By Asura.Nuance 2019-09-27 16:59:28
Link | Citer | R

Pretty much everything on OP is up to date aside from like volte hybrid gear and new(ish) Odin gear
By trinironnie 2019-10-15 19:05:23
Link | Citer | R

Can I see an updated hybrid set @_@ plz
 Asura.Nebohh
user: Kealohaa
By Asura.Nebohh 2019-10-15 21:33:06
Link | Citer | R

Nuance literally spelled it out for you...
 Asura.Nuance
By Asura.Nuance 2019-10-16 00:25:28
Link | Citer | R

Your options will vary greatly as to what access you have to the various gear sets. Odin HTBF gear is great on DT crit rate stp and a little da on the head but has ZERO haste so you gotta make that up somewhere. Volte gear from dynamis is baller mostly because of the good meva present mixed with the mdt pdt and DA ease of capping gear haste but no stp. And the easiest to get Sulevia’s ambuscade gear that will take a couple months to get the full set up to +2. It has a wide variety of stats but again suffers from mediocre meva and extremely low haste.

Drk has a lot of situational ***as far as min/max for various haste levels.

I personally use liberator a ton and the Odin gear is amazing for it with the aftermath and things get real fun when haste capped.

Tldr situational ***is situational.

ItemSet 367200

ItemSet 367232

Different weapons honestly require different sets.

Situational! There’s really no one size fits all here it’s what you can cobble together from whatever is available to you to meet the need.
[+]
By trinironnie 2019-10-16 09:22:09
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Nebohh said: »
Nuance literally spelled it out for you...
Lol I didn't even see his post XD
By trinironnie 2019-10-16 09:23:29
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Nuance said: »
Your options will vary greatly as to what access you have to the various gear sets. Odin HTBF gear is great on DT crit rate stp and a little da on the head but has ZERO haste so you gotta make that up somewhere. Volte gear from dynamis is baller mostly because of the good meva present mixed with the mdt pdt and DA ease of capping gear haste but no stp. And the easiest to get Sulevia’s ambuscade gear that will take a couple months to get the full set up to +2. It has a wide variety of stats but again suffers from mediocre meva and extremely low haste.

Drk has a lot of situational ***as far as min/max for various haste levels.

I personally use liberator a ton and the Odin gear is amazing for it with the aftermath and things get real fun when haste capped.

Tldr situational ***is situational.

ItemSet 367200

ItemSet 367232

Different weapons honestly require different sets.

Situational! There’s really no one size fits all here it’s what you can cobble together from whatever is available to you to meet the need.

Thxs! Took a break for a few months and was wondering if the new fights dropped anything useful for us.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Wiener
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Wiener
By Lakshmi.Wiener 2019-11-15 16:08:23
Link | Citer | R

It's blank for me if someone wouldn't mind reposting those sets. Assuming it's the old sets with Odin gear in them but wanted to verify. Thanks in advance!
By Fayona 2019-11-15 17:32:16
Link | Citer | R

This is the DT Toggle I use for most things, When I need it I swap to Apocalypse for the AM:

ammo="Ginsen",
head="Volte Salade",
body="Hjarrandi Breast.",
hands="Sulev. Gauntlets +2",
legs="Ignominy flanchard +3",
feet="Carmine greaves +1",{PDT Augment}
neck="Abyssal beads +1",
waist="Ioskeha Belt +1",
left_ear="Telos Earring",
right_ear="Cessance Earring",
left_ring="Chirich Ring +1",
right_ring="Defending Ring",
back={ name="Ankou's Mantle", augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','Accuracy+10','"Dbl.Atk."+10','Phys. dmg. taken 10%',}},}

You can obviously add in more or less pdt as needed. With Apoc and Drain 3 I find this is more than sufficient. Could also change the feet if you have something better, the feet don't have any ACC if I recall correctly. This is more hybrid than straight DT though if you're in need of something Tankier.
 Asura.Airoh
user: Anjou
By Asura.Airoh 2019-11-23 23:23:42
Link | Citer | R

I saw mentions of a crit set for aftermath on calad and libarator. Should we aim for that? Does anyone have a link to a set? Also a dps hybrid that works in the new odin gear? Thanks all!
By volkom 2019-11-24 00:00:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Airoh said: »
I saw mentions of a crit set for aftermath on calad and libarator. Should we aim for that?

multihit > crit imo unless you want to see stupid high numbers for when you do crit
 Asura.Mims
By Asura.Mims 2019-11-25 09:35:40
Link | Citer | R

Saw on the first page of this thread Entropy was listed as using WSD sets? Its an fTP replicating WS, theres no way that can be correct.

I would guess a mix of multiattack gear and Int would be best, but I really don't know what Int pieces stick out these days. What Int pieces are actually worth using over other endgame pieces of multiattack gear? I feel like I'm missing something when it comes to gearing for Entropy.
By Nariont 2019-11-25 10:23:37
Link | Citer | R

likely not updated from the WSD bug days, short of augmented gear which i think int might be on off-path stat for those with the exception of cape, im not sure there is much int specific gear you could afford to use outside maybe rings, personally just geared it like reso.
 Shiva.Humpo
Serveur: Shiva
user: Humpo
By Shiva.Humpo 2019-11-25 10:54:35
Link | Citer | R

Oh wow, that entropy set is pretty far off the mark. Or at least looks like it to me.
For highest INT, I use AF119+3 is generally best, or at least for a few slots. I can't even remember what I have my entropy set as but I do know its a PITA to gear for.

I'll post my set when I get home later today, but it I do know it could use some improvement.

Edit: My curiosity got the better of me, so I took a peak with teamviewer. And I regret doing so, because it's bad... My set uses AF119+3 Head/Body/Hands/Legs, w/ Ratri Feet.

The AF119+3 set has the highest INT stats, hence the main reason for using those. There is also the set bonus, so ACC should never be a problem. Legs are obviously the best choice, but the left leaves me scratching me head.

However, I believe Flamma head would be a better choice. The hands have an added bonus (for me) with the skillchain bonus since 99% of the time I use entropy its WB-Entropy-Insurgency for a quick Frag->Light skillchain.

I have a fairly nice Val body with +3QA and +4 STP as well as some modest ACC/Attack so I might be swapping that slot out shortly.

I should also mention that I need to look over my set because I'm actually not getting a 3 hit build with Anguta due to TP return on WS. I think the body/head swaps might take care of this...? It's been awhile since I did the math.
By Milyu 2019-12-19 22:04:09
Link | Citer | R

Sorry for the confusion, haven't played much since the 75 era.

https://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/347333

For the 5-hit Caladbolg build on the frontpage, it says it needs 63 STP. Counting all the STP on gear, it gives 62 STP. Is either the val body or ody leg augmented with STP or does it assume we have cor's sam roll and just use DA on both? I just solo so I can't have cor roll full time.
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 53 54 55