Random Politics & Religion #19

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #19
Random Politics & Religion #19
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 82 83 84
By fonewear 2017-02-09 11:20:19
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Humans are evil.
Every person has the potential for great nobility and extreme cruelty existing within them at the same time. It's the individual's choice which side shows through.
I'm glad we all have the potential for great cruelty to be honest because that fact gives any inverse effort we do expend weight.

Think about how much Trump has united people towards causes or protests.
Or how much the world came together due to Hitler gaining power

No just no...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-02-09 11:22:38
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
It's kind of like buying Lambourghini parts to fix your 1983 Ford Ranger and wondering why nothing is working.

I think we can all agree:

Found your problem.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-09 11:44:48
Link | Citer | R

Humans are evil.
Every person has the potential for great nobility and extreme cruelty existing within them at the same time. It's the individual's choice which side shows through.
I'm glad we all have the potential for great cruelty to be honest because that fact gives any inverse effort we do expend weight.

Think about how much Trump has united people towards causes or protests.
Or how much the world came together due to Hitler gaining power
By letting somebody worse remain in power? Because he happened to be on the winning side?

Or are you going to say that it's acceptable to have Stalin stay in power because Hitler lost?
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-09 11:57:10
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
It's kind of like buying Lambourghini parts to fix your 1983 Ford Ranger and wondering why nothing is working.

Found your problem.
Chevy S10 for life yo
I disagree, and counter with:

[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-09 11:58:06
Link | Citer | R

Don't make Trump run !

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-02-09 12:00:01
Link | Citer | R

WE NEED TRUMP ON FFXIAH!!!

drain the swamp! the mods and admins are literally the worst! We have many great people already here that just aren't being used. STUPID!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-09 12:01:50
Link | Citer | R

WE NEED TRUMP ON FFXIAH!!!

drain the swamp! the mods and admins are literally the worst! We have many great people already here that just aren't being used. STUPID!

This post is bigly !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-09 12:10:39
Link | Citer | R

This thread needs a stonecutters cameo...bigly
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-09 12:18:59
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
This thread needs a stonecutters cameo...bigly
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-09 12:20:00
Link | Citer | R

FFXIAH controls everything:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-02-09 12:28:33
Link | Citer | R

Found your problem.
Chevy S10 for life yo

Nice, but actually not very economical in most places. Even buying used your maintenance costs are astronomical.

Remember reading an article somewhere stating that millionaires tend to drive flashy, expensive cars, but a poll of U.S. billionaires asking what they drove day-to-day yielded most of them saying Jeep Grand Cherokees. Nice enough to be comfortable, but under-the-radar by and large.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-09 12:44:09
Link | Citer | R

Found your problem.
Chevy S10 for life yo

Nice, but actually not very economical in most places. Even buying used your maintenance costs are astronomical.

Remember reading an article somewhere stating that millionaires tend to drive flashy, expensive cars, but a poll of U.S. billionaires asking what they drove day-to-day yielded most of them saying Jeep Grand Cherokees. Nice enough to be comfortable, but under-the-radar by and large.
Insurance costs are really bad too.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-09 12:50:05
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-02-09 13:19:02
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Bill Clinton

All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4351026/clinton-1995-immigration-sotu

No mention of a ridiculous wall or equivocation of illegal immigrants to rapists. So very extreme.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-09 13:21:02
Link | Citer | R

/looks at the cartoon again
/looks at Pleebo's post
/notices that Pleebo is playing in straw again
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-02-09 13:23:28
Link | Citer | R

send this 2 ur crush on valentines day

[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-02-09 13:28:36
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
you can try to use Citizen's United as an argument, but if you do, you completely miss the point of that case.

how about Enron?
For eleven, you have no evidence of such happenings that are happening in such a scale that you insinuate, you are basing your opinion by what your union representative keeps telling you to say and the very rare occasion that a business actually does it.
Yes, Enron was a mess. It brought the perception of business deals and (worse yet) accounting principles to a much darker area. What they did hurt hundreds of thousands of people and employees, and we not only learned from it, we also created laws that will prevent another Enron.

People will continue to break the law, but we cannot accuse a whole industry, or even a whole group of people based on the actions of a very small minority.

It's their political religion. One of the basic tenants of Global Progressive cause is that all the capital owning class are inherently exploiting the poor workforce by not giving the ownership to them. They seek to ultimately remove all ownership of business's and transfer thst ownership to state controlled collectives. Until thst csn be done they seek to limit and restrict businesses ability to operate.

You gotta see from their point of view, any entity not owned and directed by the proletariat is inherently evil. So even a business running 100% legit is still evil and exploitive. It's what they teach in university.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-02-09 13:31:50
Link | Citer | R

In more interesting news: Italy did not invite Russia to the G8 that will take place here in may, which will thus return to be G7.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-02-09 13:35:42
Link | Citer | R

Haters.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-09 13:43:44
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
you can try to use Citizen's United as an argument, but if you do, you completely miss the point of that case.

how about Enron?
For eleven, you have no evidence of such happenings that are happening in such a scale that you insinuate, you are basing your opinion by what your union representative keeps telling you to say and the very rare occasion that a business actually does it.
Yes, Enron was a mess. It brought the perception of business deals and (worse yet) accounting principles to a much darker area. What they did hurt hundreds of thousands of people and employees, and we not only learned from it, we also created laws that will prevent another Enron.

People will continue to break the law, but we cannot accuse a whole industry, or even a whole group of people based on the actions of a very small minority.

It's their political religion. One of the basic tenants of Global Progressive cause is that all the capital owning class are inherently exploiting the poor workforce by not giving the ownership to them. They seek to ultimately remove all ownership of business's and transfer thst ownership to state controlled collectives. Until thst csn be done they seek to limit and restrict businesses ability to operate.

You gotta see from their point of view, any entity not owned and directed by the proletariat is inherently evil. So even a business running 100% legit is still evil and exploitive. It's what they teach in university.
I'll call bad businesses for what they are. I will always support the government in shutting down these bad businesses, especially and not exclusively when they hurt their investors.

But to call all, most, or even some businesses bad just because they exist and the accuser has an ill-conceived phantom of "they are out to get me!" is what causes stupid counterproductive legislation to occur.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-09 13:44:36
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Quote:
Bill Clinton

All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4351026/clinton-1995-immigration-sotu

No mention of a ridiculous wall or equivocation of illegal immigrants to rapists. So very extreme.

Remember when Reagan granted amnesty to illegal immigrants in 1986?
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-02-09 13:59:17
Link | Citer | R

yeah...I'm glad he cleared that whole mess up.

thanks ronnie
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-09 14:01:03
Link | Citer | R

thanks ronnie

Man was a saint. He single handily defeated the CCCP and tore the Berlin Wall down with his bare hands. Republican Jesus.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-02-09 14:01:56
Link | Citer | R

thanks ronnie

Man was a saint. He single handily defeated the CCCP and tore the Berlin Wall down with his bare hands. Republican Jesus.

Like real Jesus, but even better, because it does away with that feeding the poor, mending the sick nonsense.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-09 14:03:44
Link | Citer | R

So, that's what you guys are falling back to?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-02-09 14:06:41
Link | Citer | R

What I'm falling back to is trying to not take things seriously because it doesn't do me any good. Trying to learn from Fone. I'm not there yet, but I'll get there.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-09 14:09:32
Link | Citer | R

What I'm falling back to is trying to not take things seriously because it doesn't do me any good. Trying to learn from Fone. I'm not there yet, but I'll get there.
Not taking things seriously while at the same breath making attacks on Reagan?

Sorry if I don't believe you.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-02-09 14:10:58
Link | Citer | R

Not taking things seriously while at the same breath making attacks on Reagan?

Sorry if I don't believe you.

"Bill Clinton's a douchebag too."

There, better?

Yeesh.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-09 14:11:09
Link | Citer | R

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 82 83 84