Fenrir.Skarwind
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2017-01-09 23:19:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Azagarth said: »
Fenrir.Skarwind said: »
Ooh finally a good 1 handed Axe for WAR.

Ya with Shiled you looking at 15 WSD dmg right there, add in other gear and you war Can now hit +69 WSD no Dm augs or anything, pretty sic.

So what war axe ws are best ( I dont non-rag war).

Mistral Axe is pretty powerful. Calamity puts out nice numbers but the skill chain properties suck.

Cloud Splitter can be good but it's very situational.

I've been trying to aug a Skirmish Axe but all of my augs have been meh at the moment.

Also have a Rag as well, but I like playing around with other options from time to time.

This axe will pair with my Blurred Shield+1 nicely. I just need to find an HQ Axe some how. o_o
 Asura.Azagarth
Serveur: Asura
user: Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2017-01-09 23:20:07
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Siviard said: »

Ya with Shiled you looking at 15 WSD dmg right there, add in other gear and you war Can now hit +69 WSD no Dm augs or anything, pretty sic.

If you can put together a bunch of MAB/M.Acc on top of all that WSD, Cloudsplitter is amazing.

Well we already had Farsha so nothing has really changed in that regadars the the WSD gear lack mab lol... so probably not.

Im guessing more mistreal axe?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2017-01-09 23:21:01
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Siviard said: »

If you can put together a bunch of MAB/M.Acc on top of all that WSD, Cloudsplitter is amazing.

Well we already had Farsha so nothing has really changed in that regadars the the WSD gear lack mab lol... so probably not.

Im guessing more mistreal axe?

Yup and Calamity if you are sitting at 3000TP (2000 with fencer or less depending on war cry)

As for WSDMG and MATK I sort of agree. I did get Acc/Attack/Macc/Matk+19 with WSDMG+4 on Ody Gauntlets through dark matter.
 Asura.Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2017-01-09 23:21:26
Link | Citer | R

yes along with moon materials, and of course it will be leathercraft because ya know... they are SOOOO hurting atm for crafting....
 Shiva.Siviard
Serveur: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-01-09 23:22:09
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Alfylicious said: »
I am guessing that that Comaa Belt is what was added to the battlefields and will be required to make the Moonbow Belt.

You know how these belts have progression....

Speed Belt > Sonic Belt > Phos Belt > Pya'euke Belt > Tempus Fugit

I'm betting the Comaa Belt is the exact same way.
 Asura.Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2017-01-09 23:23:51
Link | Citer | R

Now actually thinking about it... compared to last few gear updates this one was super shitty for most players lol. With the ability to easily exapand Omen drops, I am quite dissapointed at these increases.

I just hope the Omen changes themselves are huge in allowing more cards, and less pain syncs.
By Boshi 2017-01-09 23:25:05
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-01-09 23:27:00
Link | Citer | R

So is that belt supposed to be the New Black Belt MNK was promised, idk, 5 years ago?
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-01-09 23:27:22
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
So is that belt supposed to be the New Black Belt MNK was promised, idk, 5 years ago?

I would ROFL if it is.
 Valefor.Omnys
Serveur: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2017-01-09 23:29:15
Link | Citer | R

Could be worse. They could have done something like Haste+24%.
[+]
 Asura.Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2017-01-09 23:29:35
Link | Citer | R

The belt is great, but by no means will changes MNK's position. If SE refuses to up WS dmg then there is little to no hope. If they want mnk to only hit and never ws, they need to make weapons equippable on each fist and add stats, like how 1H weapons are. Thats the only way to make the dot high enough to compensate.
 Shiva.Malthar
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2017-01-09 23:30:28
Link | Citer | R

I wonder if bst will ever get new pets? They should have added that as an option to the afterglow Aymur/Guttler.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-01-09 23:32:09
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Omnys said: »

Could be worse. They could have done something like Haste+24%.

I'm just entrigued that this Subtle Blow II gear is starting to pile up. Is anyone honestly making a SB set for anything? Maybe that's where MNK shines and we've been missing it for all these years....
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-01-09 23:35:12
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Malthar said: »
I wonder if bst will ever get new pets? They should have added that as an option to the afterglow Aymur/Guttler.

Draylo said no
[+]
 Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget
By Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget 2017-01-09 23:36:53
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Brixy said: »
They made a mini nirvana for smns... Like they were not even subtle about it.

Was +1
DMG:239 Delay:356 Accuracy+25 Attack+25 Staff skill +242 Parrying skill +242 Magic Accuracy skill +188 Avatar perpetuation cost -7 Avatar: Accuracy+55 "Blood Pact" damage +25

The lack of Avatar MAB on it limits it's usefulness.
By Chyula 2017-01-09 23:37:06
Link | Citer | R

Where is my il119 Thaumas body!!!, SE need to give us upgrade on Thaumas set.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget
By Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget 2017-01-09 23:38:39
Link | Citer | R

Chyula said: »
Where is my il119 Thaumas body!!!, SE need to give us upgrade on Thaumas set.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Mummu_Jacket_%2B1
[+]
 Siren.Kyte
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2017-01-09 23:40:45
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget said: »

Was +1
DMG:239 Delay:356 Accuracy+25 Attack+25 Staff skill +242 Parrying skill +242 Magic Accuracy skill +188 Avatar perpetuation cost -7 Avatar: Accuracy+55 "Blood Pact" damage +25

The lack of Avatar MAB on it limits it's usefulness.

You could say the same of Nirvana, lol
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-01-09 23:41:29
Link | Citer | R

Homam/Enif Sets were actually pretty cool back in the day.

I've no issue with RUN and BLU landing on this set...even RDM.

BUT WHM?

Makes no sense.

Oh well, here's to March's Set being Pahluwan/Yigit/Amir
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-01-09 23:45:27
Link | Citer | R

Still need Goliard before those
[+]
 Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget
By Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget 2017-01-09 23:46:21
Link | Citer | R

BRD had literally no ilvl melee set outside of maybe Onca Suit before this lol.
 Sylph.Oraen
Serveur: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2017-01-09 23:48:17
Link | Citer | R

Did you forget that Telchine and Chironic existed or?
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2017-01-09 23:48:23
Link | Citer | R

Wow H2h just raped Spharai even more than it had been already. So glad I didnt make that tanking weapon now lmao.

Huh? Spharai are still better, not that I'm advocating for them being a particularly worthwhile investment. Even at a glance, it's pretty obvious.

Spharai (afterglow): DMG:+140 Delay:+86 Attack+60 Hand-to-Hand skill +269 Guarding skill +269 Magic Accuracy skill +228 Enhances "Counter" effect V "Final Heaven" Aftermath: "Subtle Blow"+10 "Kick Attacks"+15

Jolt Counter: DMG:+145 Delay:+96 STR+10 VIT+10 Accuracy+25 Hand-to-Hand skill +242 Guarding skill +242 Magic Accuracy skill +188 "Counter"+15 Attack during "Counter" varies in proportion to Attack of target.

Should be plain to see that Skill+27, Atk+60, and an easy to maintain relic AM effect of KA+15 outweighs slightly higher (but similar) DMG/delay, STR/VIT+10 (15 for the +1), and Acc+25 (30 for the +1). It's not even close in uncapped atk situations, though admittedly closer when capping attack.

Sticking them into my spreadsheet for Apex Crabs with decent buffs, I don't even get Jolt Counters/+1 beating previous best non-RMEA like Comeuppances/+1 or well augmented Condemners. More in line with NQ being roughly a sidegrade to Denouements, HQ being a bit better than that. Doesn't account for the counter buff too, but LOL tanking things on MNK anyway. Not a bad weapon, but nothing that amazing.

Quote:
Thought/Hope/Fulfillment Crystal
Moonbow items

Seems pretty likely these are crafting items dropped in Omen by the Glassy NMs and zone bosses.

Quote:
Ayanmo set

They're basically saying BLU isn't getting nice things any more until they're able to build up some other jobs for balance, huh?

I'm digging this for my alt/mule's WHM RDM melee sets tho!

Quote:
Glassy Thinker move adjustments

Just throwing this out there, but is it possible that there's supposed to be a gimmick that the Thinker was intended to NOT use Pain Sync (or to always use a particular other move) if it has particular debuffs on it?
By Verda 2017-01-09 23:50:37
Link | Citer | R

Was +1

This, now whenever SMN's ask what is the best option for physical BP's that isn't an RMEA... well there you go! A really powerful option for non mythic SMN. They even put perp cost on it :D
[+]
 Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget
By Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget 2017-01-09 23:53:17
Link | Citer | R

Verda said: »

Was +1

This, now whenever SMN's ask what is the best option for physical BP's that isn't an RMEA... well there you go! A really powerful option for non mythic SMN. They even put perp cost on it :D

I think the burning question is how would it stack up for hybrid BPs.
 Odin.Geriond
Serveur: Odin
user: Gerion
By Odin.Geriond 2017-01-09 23:53:41
Link | Citer | R

I'm worried that they're just removing the H2H WSs from it. Its animations for them (especially Asuran Fists) were seriously model breaking, and almost certainly not intended.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2017-01-09 23:55:09
Link | Citer | R

So after Salvage/Nyzul/CoP Armor is done. What's next?

Makes me wonder if Assault Armor is going to be remade.
[+]
 Siren.Kyte
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2017-01-09 23:56:35
Link | Citer | R

Technically they've never reused the two Einherjar abjuration armor models either, so they could go for those as well.

Quote:
I'm worried that they're just removing the H2H WSs from it. Its animations for them (especially Asuran Fists) were seriously model breaking, and almost certainly not intended.

I don't know, I've watched enough anime to think its art of the tongue-fist might be intentional.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2017-01-09 23:59:47
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Geriond said: »
It could just be translation fail, but
Quote:
The issue in Omen wherein the Glassy Thinker would use abilities it should not ordinarily be able to under certain conditions.
Why add "certain conditions"? If it wasnt supposed to use those WS's, just say "The issue in Omen where in the Glassy Thinker was using unintended abilities"?
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7