Population Decline?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Unicorn » Population decline?
Population decline?
 Valefor.Integral
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
By Valefor.Integral 2009-09-21 08:27:27
Link | Citer | R

Duber said:
If neccesary its always an option. I hope SE wouldn't wait for players to leave their server in mass using the transfer option (thus paying money).

Either way, more botters on my server ? No, thanks, we got enough.

pffft lol they all came to valefor on January 22nd.. if only you could vote people back to their previous servers

the day chocobogordo came to valefor was truly a sad day for us all
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-09-21 09:10:30
Link | Citer | R

The population is declining slowly but surely, i mean coming from Odin myself a good portion of the lost population is through server transfers (Inc me), i know many many people that have also left but mainly us EU players as we're kinda stuck in between NA/JP prime. Odin is a highly JP population IMO and the majority that have left are EU with some NA quitting or changing servers.

Some servers are dealing with it better than others, im sure eventually they will merge them across one day and perhaps even reopen Odin once more (I might be tempted to come back :D).
 Bahamut.Vette
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Vette
By Bahamut.Vette 2009-09-21 09:51:50
Link | Citer | R

I've noticed in Bahamut that the population has dropped off. 3 yrs ago starting in there would be 2300-3000 on between 10am-12pm. (yea. i know 14hr is a long run per day but, what else can u do being medically outta work.) but when the srever closed. it dropped off a bit 2000-2300 ppl.

but recently, population took a nose-dive to 2300 ppl at 9am EDT to 1300. then slowly creeps up after 3pm. My stepson states its cuz of this "Aion" mmo and FFXIV comming out.

Not sure what to make of it but, we need Bahamut back open again. We need new players-charaters to party and do events.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Serveur: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-09-21 09:54:14
Link | Citer | R

Vette said:
I've noticed in Bahamut that the population has dropped off. 3 yrs ago starting in there would be 2300-3000 on between 10am-12am. (yea. i know 14hr is a long run per day but, what else can u do being medically outta work.) but when the srever closed. it dropped off a bit 2000-2300 ppl.

but recently, population took a nose-dive to 2300 ppl at 9am EDT to 1300. then slowly creeps up after 3pm. My stepson states its cuz of this "Aion" mmo and FFXIV comming out.

Not sure what to make of it but, we need Bahamut back open again. We need new players-charaters to party and do events.

Fixed.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [123 days between previous and next post]
 Unicorn.Celestius
By Unicorn.Celestius 2010-01-22 02:36:16
Link | Citer | R

Now for the really bad news. Unicorn has become the home of character "developers," people that lvl characters to sell for real money. There are, in fact, about 30% the amount of people you see actually playing. Most are multi-boxers working naive players for gil and gear. Since there is no longer any GM's (were there ever?) HNM's are dominated by a corp of these people, like Boric, that dominate mobs to keep them away from honest players in order to create higher value for the characters they are selling. Next game? unless you come in with 6-10 real life friends, dont bother, SEinc isnt planning any changes to its lack of rule enforcement.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-01-22 02:46:27
Link | Citer | R

Shiva is pretty good.

1500 - 3000 most of the time.
[+]
 Garuda.Sheila
Serveur: Garuda
user: Valkyrie
By Garuda.Sheila 2010-01-22 02:55:53
Link | Citer | R

Logged on Garuda the other day and I was like wtfack! There was noone on...population there seems to have dropped quite a lot.
[+]
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-01-28 00:30:33
Link | Citer | R

Server population was at 1200 earlier tonight, don't think it's changed much since the decline right after 14 was announced other than it seemed to spike back up for a while over the holidays.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-01-28 06:59:01
Link | Citer | R

Through recent searches... like... 1.9k at 3:30AM my time. (1926 at 3:56AM atm) during the morning hours for me we're lucky to have over 800.

Other day I searched a little after noon my time (around 4pm est) and there were 900 people on the server. Wondering if they'll start merging servers once 14 is closer to release.
[+]
 Valefor.Eirinne
user: Eirinne
By Valefor.Eirinne 2010-01-28 07:21:38
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Integral said:
Duber said:
If neccesary its always an option. I hope SE wouldn't wait for players to leave their server in mass using the transfer option (thus paying money).

Either way, more botters on my server ? No, thanks, we got enough.

pffft lol they all came to valefor on January 22nd.. if only you could vote people back to their previous servers

the day chocobogordo came to valefor was truly a sad day for us all

...I have noticed that our server has become a place for mercenary shells to come and mass farm pops and "gear" (and being absolutely rude to shells actually out there to earn gear for their members)
...I've watched people I have known for a long while now too who had only a fair amount of gear in the space of a month have over 20-30 million gil worth. seems a bit odd. why bother to play for real when the GMs dont do much any more and hey, you can just merc your gear from some scummy shell? You wont know your job, but hey. you'll be fancy so who cares right? There's sooooo much of it now... How many actual real hard working shells are left? As for population, on nights when we had 3-5k, theres only about 1.5k on 2 at most. Its really sad... alot of people have left. Since November 14 people on my list have hopped servers and 5 have quit the game.
[+]
 Unicorn.Shakira
user: Rizzuh
By Unicorn.Shakira 2010-02-07 17:02:32
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Celestius said:
Now for the really bad news. Unicorn has become the home of character "developers," people that lvl characters to sell for real money. There are, in fact, about 30% the amount of people you see actually playing. Most are multi-boxers working naive players for gil and gear. Since there is no longer any GM's (were there ever?) HNM's are dominated by a corp of these people, like Boric, that dominate mobs to keep them away from honest players in order to create higher value for the characters they are selling. Next game? unless you come in with 6-10 real life friends, dont bother, SEinc isnt planning any changes to its lack of rule enforcement.

Kill your self now! Cel why you mad? Ya ya we dominate nms to keep away from honest players. Om nom nom nom we want it all!!! STFU, go run your fail SCNM shell.
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2010-02-07 17:30:16
Link | Citer | R

honestly i'd kill for more numbers on vaelfor more people = more items on auction house = less money spent on overpriced gear.

929 online all areas atm sucks....

and lol at chocobogordo they lasted what 2 months lol.

and boy am i happy i'm not on unicorn seem's like the DOOOSH bag #'s higher there.no offense but u sound like a pure *** shakira.
[+]
 Unicorn.Frisk
user: Frisk
By Unicorn.Frisk 2010-02-07 17:33:40
Link | Citer | R

UAE > sell oil > buy accounts > useless pixels ftw
[+]
 Unicorn.Shakira
By Unicorn.Shakira 2010-02-07 18:41:13
Link | Citer | R

LaLaLaHaleHeloHalow
HelaBalaHeHelaBalo
We gettin Arab Money
We gettin Arab Money
 Valefor.Endlesspath
By Valefor.Endlesspath 2010-02-07 19:26:01
Link | Citer | R

Lil present for you Shakira:

just a little reality!
[+]
 Unicorn.Shakira
By Unicorn.Shakira 2010-02-07 21:13:06
Link | Citer | R

hahaha wow endlesspath you really must feel threatened by me. What you thought that will bring tears to my eyes? you really had to stoop that low to attack me? Listen, you must have got my country confused with Iraq. whats next? you gonna confuse Japanese people with Koreans because they look the same? You must be really mad. Ya continue posting these videos, but the true reality is that this war is not one sided, and there are videos of american soldiers dieing. but i am not you, i wont post that ***on here.

oh and by the way I am living in the states, and i do tell people i am american. But go ahead you can continue being ignorant.
 Shiva.Darkshade
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-02-07 22:10:04
Link | Citer | R

1,600 people on shiva atm
 Valefor.Endlesspath
By Valefor.Endlesspath 2010-02-12 06:52:04
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Shakira said:
hahaha wow endlesspath you really must feel threatened by me. What you thought that will bring tears to my eyes? you really had to stoop that low to attack me? Listen, you must have got my country confused with Iraq. whats next? you gonna confuse Japanese people with Koreans because they look the same? You must be really mad. Ya continue posting these videos, but the true reality is that this war is not one sided, and there are videos of american soldiers dieing. but i am not you, i wont post that ***on here.

oh and by the way I am living in the states, and i do tell people i am american. But go ahead you can continue being ignorant.

Major Nidal Malik Hasan

Oh, I'd say its prolly just a bit of time before you find your cause~