Random Politics & Religion #14

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #14
Random Politics & Religion #14
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 99 100 101
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-11-03 10:12:16
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Anyone else get the feeling Trump has a back room deal with Asange?

What I mean is, paying someone to leak information about a political opponent on the internet in order to discredit them and sway potential voters is a savvy 21st century political tactic.

Wouldn't shock me if it came to light that Trump is paying for strategic timing of document release.

Repackaged 19th century tactics for the 21st century.

Just a thought.
No... I think Asange just looks for any way to get back at the American government... He found a way to get this information and then pow... I don't think trump has anything to do with it...

The true irony of all of this is that people were pissed at Hillary for keeping government stuff offsite on her email server possibly exposing us to exposing American secrets and the like... But now that dnc emails have been hacked and the like some of those same people seem to forget those worries because they see an opportunity to crucify someone they don't like with em... It's just the best...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-11-03 10:13:29
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
rebublicans are supposed to be evil though...

democrats are supposed to be the "good guys"...but they all ganged up to kick the mortal ***out of an old bumbling jew...for daring to oppose their coronation of HRC

The CNN~Brazille~DNC bullcrap was in the primaries

Even richard nixon was shocked but the unnessesary cruelty of it
Looks like you're failing at even being the most evil... I'm disappointed in you...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-11-03 10:13:37
Link | Citer | R

Zerowone said: »
Can I get the number to your psychic advisor?

I don't get it....

even richard nixon was shocked
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-03 10:19:01
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

Looks like you're failing at even being the most evil... I'm disappointed in you...[/quote]

right!?

wtf people!? we should have chosen Marv Albert as VP...

Trump can seize their lady parts in a grope hold while Marv bites them on the back....

Arnold Schwarzenegger can't run or we could have got him....
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-03 10:21:32
Link | Citer | R

even richard nixon was shocked

he's still alive!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-11-03 10:23:51
Link | Citer | R

Looks like you're failing at even being the most evil... I'm disappointed in you...

right!?

wtf people!? we should have chosen Marv Albert as VP...

Trump can seize their lady parts in a grope hold while Marv bites them on the back....

Arnold Schwarzenegger can't run or we could have got him....[/quote]

Seems appropriate
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-03 10:28:41
Link | Citer | R

The similarities between the DNC gang rape of Bernie Sanders and Watergate are unnerving...

Because both were entirely unnessesary....

This is the 1972 map!!!
[+]
By eliroo 2016-11-03 10:35:08
Link | Citer | R

eliroo said: »
The popular vote can easily be influenced, especially when the DNC establishment was very clearly against Bernie the whole way through. I think if Super Delegates didn't reflect their votes until the end and their was no collusion it would have been significantly closer.
How can it be easily influenced?

Hell the rnc was clearly against Donald and he won...

The mindset of both parties would be a better explanation for this phenomena. Also there is much less evidence that there was collusion between the RNC and a singular candidate which is what happened on the DNC set.

Super delegate votes were counted and publicized creating the illusion that Bernie was behind from the beginning. The media and DNC colluding to push a Bernie narrative rather than the truth about the two candidates disillusioned people into thinking that Hillary was representing them. Bernie came into the campaign relatively unknown and for the most part probably stayed unknown and the exclusion of information by DNC officials and the media attributed to that.

Garuda.Chanti said: »
So oligarchy is not incorrect, but plutocracy describes that small group.

Fair enough, it seems a lot more accurate.

No, I highly doubt it. I think Assange really wants to push the truth out there for people. It could be that he may be used as a pawn by someone with a more geopolitical agenda but that person definitely isn't Trump.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-11-03 10:42:27
Link | Citer | R

The similarities between the DNC gang rape of Bernie Sanders and Watergate are unnerving...

This is the 1972 map!!!

Which also elaborates the points about his paranoia and insecurity.

It's also ironic that in 1973 the Amenability of the President to Federal Criminal Prosecution while in Office concluded a sitting President is immune while still in office
[+]
By eliroo 2016-11-03 10:44:03
Link | Citer | R

This is the 1972 map!!!

I don't really get the people of this country. The DNC collusion just screams watergate conspiracy levels - Including the cover-up. But no one will bat an eye unless they get a smoking gun.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-03 10:51:26
Link | Citer | R

and HRC's!!!...

she won by almost four million votes dude... they didn't NEED to open up the whole case of industrial strength whoopass on that poor old ***... but they did it anyways!

all she had to do to win this whole goddamned election is stop being evil for ten or fifteen minutes...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-11-03 10:54:57
Link | Citer | R

This is the 1972 map!!!

I don't really get the people of this country. The DNC collusion just screams watergate conspiracy levels - Including the cover-up. But no one will bat an eye unless they get a smoking gun.

It's not near Watergate levels.

Watergate was a demonstration of abuse of presidential power which included illegal break-ins and burglaries; illegal electronic surveillance; misuses of government agencies (I.R.S, C.I.A., & F.B.I). Use of government instruments to attack political enemies and the employment of perjury and obstruction of justice to cover it all up.

Clinton and the DNC are not similar to the criminalization of Nixon's presidency and the corruption of his executive branch.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-11-03 10:57:16
Link | Citer | R

Clinton and the DNC are not similar to the criminalization of Nixon's presidency and the corruption of his executive branch....yet

Edit to that last part.
By Ramyrez 2016-11-03 10:59:47
Link | Citer | R

Something something, innocent until proven guilty, something something, Fifth Amendment...

Due process: It's not just for people you agree with!

The sooner people all around the political spectrum would learn that the better.
By Ramyrez 2016-11-03 11:01:03
Link | Citer | R

all she had to do to win this whole goddamned election is stop being evil for ten or fifteen minutes...

"All she had to do."

Nik, c'mon buddy. Have you tried to stop being evil for ten or fifteen minutes? It's really not as easy as you're making it sound.
[+]
By Zerowone 2016-11-03 11:03:18
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »

"All she had to do."

Nik, c'mon buddy. Have you tried to stop being evil for ten or fifteen minutes? It's really not as easy as you're making it sound.

He knows, but part of his evil protocol is to cast stones
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-11-03 11:07:50
Link | Citer | R

The popular vote can easily be influenced, especially when the DNC establishment was very clearly against Bernie the whole way through. I think if Super Delegates didn't reflect their votes until the end and their was no collusion it would have been significantly closer.
How can it be easily influenced?

Hell the rnc was clearly against Donald and he won...

The mindset of both parties would be a better explanation for this phenomena. Also there is much less evidence that there was collusion between the RNC and a singular candidate which is what happened on the DNC set.

Super delegate votes were counted and publicized creating the illusion that Bernie was behind from the beginning. The media and DNC colluding to push a Bernie narrative rather than the truth about the two candidates disillusioned people into thinking that Hillary was representing them. Bernie came into the campaign relatively unknown and for the most part probably stayed unknown and the exclusion of information by DNC officials and the media attributed to that.

Garuda.Chanti said: »
So oligarchy is not incorrect, but plutocracy describes that small group.

Fair enough, it seems a lot more accurate.

No, I highly doubt it. I think Assange really wants to push the truth out there for people. It could be that he may be used as a pawn by someone with a more geopolitical agenda but that person definitely isn't Trump.
Bernie was behind from the beginning... This was no illusion... It didn't have to be created... The only reason Bernie even stood a chance in the first place is because Hillary was taking shot for Benghazi and then the emails... Bernie still got 12 million votes as well so I would hardly call that unknown...

As for less collusion with the rnc well go look through all their emails like they have with the dnc and see if you can tell me the same thing lol...
By Ramyrez 2016-11-03 11:07:58
Link | Citer | R

Zerowone said: »
He knows, but part of his evil protocol is to cast stones

Mmm. Fair enough.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-11-03 11:14:58
Link | Citer | R

As for less collusion with the rnc well go look through all their emails like they have with the dnc and see if you can tell me the same thing lol...

It's not like it was a well kept or big secret that the RNC was colluding to keep Trump from being the nominee. Their plans failed and the DNC's was a success
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-11-03 11:33:02
Link | Citer | R

It's not like it was a well kept or big secret that the RNC was colluding to keep Trump from being the nominee. Their plans failed and the DNC's was a success

Hell, it was publicized.
By fonewear 2016-11-03 11:54:49
Link | Citer | R

and HRC's!!!...

she won by almost four million votes dude... they didn't NEED to open up the whole case of industrial strength whoopass on that poor old ***... but they did it anyways!

Hillary was a Republican back in the day so the evilness is deep in her soul next to where her heart used to be !
By eliroo 2016-11-03 12:02:15
Link | Citer | R

Something something, innocent until proven guilty, something something, Fifth Amendment...

The sooner people all around the political spectrum would learn that the better.

The disconnect is that due process has to do with the court of law and not accusations. The people were outraged by Nixon's actions even before due process had taken place. He wasn't guilty at that time but at a later date.

Public outrage over pressing issues will often force courts to expedite cases and also put pressure on them to be thorough on the case.

People misuse the phrase "Innocent until proven Guilty" quite often. If we followed that mantra with all accusations then no one would have be guilty because we would have no reason to search for guilt.
By fonewear 2016-11-03 12:04:50
Link | Citer | R

Nixon ! Not all of us are grumpy old men ! Some of don't remember the 70s !
By eliroo 2016-11-03 12:06:52
Link | Citer | R

Bernie was behind from the beginning... This was no illusion... It didn't have to be created... The only reason Bernie even stood a chance in the first place is because Hillary was taking shot for Benghazi and then the emails... Bernie still got 12 million votes as well so I would hardly call that unknown...

The qualifier to the statement about RNC was collusion was the word "Singular". I'm positive there was collusion but among so many candidates there was no single favored candidate among all of the RNC members. A completely different thing than what took place in the DNC.

Bernie did have a movement behind him but its clear that to the average democratic voter he was not well known by who he was but rather what the media wanted to portray him as. I still hear people tell me about how he wanted to take their money and throw it at the poor. Its all over now, but it should be pretty obvious how the collusion aided in Clinton's victory.
By eliroo 2016-11-03 12:10:31
Link | Citer | R

This is the 1972 map!!!

It's not near Watergate levels.

Watergate was a demonstration of abuse of presidential power which included illegal break-ins and burglaries; illegal electronic surveillance; misuses of government agencies (I.R.S, C.I.A., & F.B.I). Use of government instruments to attack political enemies and the employment of perjury and obstruction of justice to cover it all up.

Clinton and the DNC are not similar to the criminalization of Nixon's presidency and the corruption of his executive branch.

I misspoke, It isn't near watergate's level but it feel as if its getting there. I think it all depends on what the FBI reveals in the coming days. Bill Clintons secret meeting with Loretta Lynch among other strange things make it seem like the government is involved in covering this up.

If Hillary is elected, it may very well become our next watergate though.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-11-03 12:14:46
Link | Citer | R

The disconnect is that due process has to do with the court of law and not accusations. The people were outraged by Nixon's actions even before due process had taken place. He wasn't guilty at that time but at a later date.

Public outrage over pressing issues will often force courts to expedite cases and also put pressure on them to be thorough on the case.

People misuse the phrase "Innocent until proven Guilty" quite often. If we followed that mantra with all accusations then no one would have be guilty because we would have no reason to search for guilt.
Wow... You are just wrong here... innocent until proven guilty would not make everyone innocent... It Spurs an investigation to prove if there is any validity behind said accusations...

The public opinion you're referencing is more like the "court of public opinion" where people take any information they can and spin it the way they want and then either crucify or defend someone... By the end of it it doesn't even usually matter if the person is innocent or guilty as people have already formed their opinions...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-11-03 12:18:20
Link | Citer | R

The qualifier to the statement about RNC was collusion was the word "Singular". I'm positive there was collusion but among so many candidates there was no single favored candidate among all of the RNC members. A completely different thing than what took place in the DNC.

Bernie did have a movement behind him but its clear that to the average democratic voter he was not well known by who he was but rather what the media wanted to portray him as. I still hear people tell me about how he wanted to take their money and throw it at the poor. Its all over now, but it should be pretty obvious how the collusion aided in Clinton's victory.
So collusion is ok if there n clear candidate but only if they're working to dethrone one? You're just being ridiculous at this point...

ignorance isn't new to campaigns... Neither is misinformation... You're acting like the only narrative out there is one the dnc drafted up for the media to spew.... Besides the ones claiming Bernie was just throwing your money away to everyone were republicans calling him another socialist...
By eliroo 2016-11-03 12:19:02
Link | Citer | R

Wow... You are just wrong here... innocent until proven guilty would not make everyone innocent... It Spurs an investigation to prove if there is any validity behind said accusations...

The public opinion you're referencing is more like the "court of public opinion" where people take any information they can and spin it the way they want and then either crucify or defend someone... By the end of it it doesn't even usually matter if the person is innocent or guilty as people have already formed their opinions...

You didn't read anything I wrote. I just mentioned how using the phrase "Innocent Until proven Guilty" to dismiss any accusation would lead to no one being guilty. I am not talking about its use in the court but rather its misuse outside of court.
By fonewear 2016-11-03 12:20:40
Link | Citer | R

Today on FFXIAH we get to the bottom of the case of the stolen election:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-11-03 12:20:41
Link | Citer | R

You didn't read anything I wrote. I just mentioned how using the phrase "Innocent Until proven Guilty" to dismiss any accusation would lead to no one being guilty. I am not talking about its use in the court but rather its misuse outside of court.
And my statement still stands...
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 99 100 101