Seppuku Dynamis Linkshell Looking For New Members

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Seppuku Dynamis linkshell looking for new members
Seppuku Dynamis linkshell looking for new members
 Fairy.Hwang
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Hwang
By Fairy.Hwang 2009-09-15 20:16:23
Link | Citer | R

Name of the dynamis shell is SeppukuDyna, also known as Seppuku.

Linkshell has been running for close to 4 years, if not longer, we currently run on Tuesday's and Friday's gather at 8pm EST.

We are currently looking for all jobs, and are willing to accept members from 65+.

Rules are on the linkshell website, under "News and Important info" if you have any questions, you can send me a tell in game (Hwang) and I will answer the best I can.

We look forward to seeing new apps!
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-09-16 01:14:53
Link | Citer | R

"1 final note, if at any time you have been sponsoring runs and you choose to leave the linkshell, we hold the right to ask you for the currency you have obtained through our runs, you will be reimbursed all your gil you used to buy the glasses, and you must hand all currency you have obtained to the leaders of the linkshell. "

May want to change that lol, that doesn't cover people who are kicked, only people who choose to leave. On a BG background check you won't be able to say that when they were kicked they were dishonorable and refused to return the currency they agreed to return, as they never actually agree to that by joining the shell, only if they choose to leave.

Also, what's the deal w/ the guy in your mnk gear standards thread advocating bibiki seashell over tiphia and smart grenade? >.>
 Ramuh.Konoko
Serveur: Ramuh
user: lnick
By Ramuh.Konoko 2009-09-16 02:08:24
Link | Citer | R

Another free alternative is the easily quested Bibiki Seashell (VIT+4), which I full time on my Monk.

I am not joking.

2 Accuracy does nothing, and I'm an Elvaan.

This is my WS Build: http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=67901

If a full TP return using that build isn't proof enough, ask Hwang about a certain parse he had involving 2 Monks.

Using that math, please explain how I (As Monk) outparsed a Relic Monk on Greater Colibri with Mithkabobs. (Again, ask Hwang for confirmation)

While you've got me that the Seashell doesn't help with TP gain, the added VIT is nice for the stats already mentioned, plus the marginal defense the VIT bonus gives.
[+]
 Asura.Charlottie
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Charlottie 2009-09-16 02:15:59
Link | Citer | R

Vegetto said:

Also, what's the deal w/ the guy in your mnk gear standards thread advocating bibiki seashell over tiphia and smart grenade? >.>

limey brits.. always with the seashell.
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-09-16 02:17:53
Link | Citer | R

Meriting you shouldn't be focusing on VIT for defense.. Hell PLD stops caring about VIT after like lvl 70, that 4 VIT won't do much of anything.. maybe a few hp at most(at 75 with a healer in the party worrying about 10 more dmg is pretty mundane. 2 ACC may not make or break but 4 atk or 2 acc/atk is going to help more than lolVIT when you should be trying to deal dmg and shadows will absorb most hits you might take anyways.

Full STR Spharai MNK are easy to ourparse, it's only 1 slot, there are too many slots to consider (I out parsed one in sky a couple years ago in crappy gear b/c he was all STR and no acc/atk). Parse vs a Spharai MNK in full Usukane and beat him and I'll tip my hat to you then.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-09-16 02:19:37
Link | Citer | R

Well really spharia isnt exactly the most amazing relic. Other h2hs perform close to it. I guess the problem most people have with it is bibiki assumes you are getting hit and alot of people dont/wont tank on mnk. Or take hate alot. Well theres jas too I guess but whatever not that big a different. Can't mnk wear black talthum or at least something better than sting or lol grenade?
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-09-16 02:54:07
Link | Citer | R

wait, what

the loliki seashell on monk is a joke, right?

...right?
[+]
 Fairy.Hwang
user: Hwang
By Fairy.Hwang 2009-09-16 08:10:28
Link | Citer | R

That is the lowest gear standard, obviously we would like people to gear themself the best they can, but we can't force people to spend gil on items.
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-09-16 08:16:00
Link | Citer | R

Btw, didn't mean to derail the thread, just caught my eye and wanted to point out the sponsoring thing. Gl w/ recruitment.
 Fairy.Clave
user: Clave
By Fairy.Clave 2009-09-25 17:21:38
Link | Citer | R

Konoko said:
Another free alternative is the easily quested Bibiki Seashell (VIT+4), which I full time on my Monk.

I am not joking.

2 Accuracy does nothing, and I'm an Elvaan.

This is my WS Build: http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=67901

If a full TP return using that build isn't proof enough, ask Hwang about a certain parse he had involving 2 Monks.

Using that math, please explain how I (As Monk) outparsed a Relic Monk on Greater Colibri with Mithkabobs. (Again, ask Hwang for confirmation)

While you've got me that the Seashell doesn't help with TP gain, the added VIT is nice for the stats already mentioned, plus the marginal defense the VIT bonus gives.

I don't mean to contribute to the derailing, but I couldn't stand this statement. 2 accuracy is pretty much always better than 4 VIT on any mobs that matter(where you will not be capped at 95% accuracy). 2 accuracy is just that, 2 accuracy (which results in 1% hit rate). Guess what? If you outparse a relic monk with a Bibiki seashell, you will outparse that relic MNK by even more with 2 accuracy. Just because you beat a good player doesn't mean what you are using is better. This is faulty reasoning.

Good luck with Recruitment, Seppuku. I've sent some friends your way :D