Random Politics & Religion #11

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #11
Random Politics & Religion #11
First Page 2 3 ... 62 63 64 ... 74 75 76
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-09-29 17:19:44
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
If it was all innocent as you are alluding to, don't you think they would have denied that those payments, which matches up to the deductions, were one and the same?
That's not how accusations work. Your claim, your burden of proof.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-29 17:22:58
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
If it was all innocent as you are alluding to, don't you think they would have denied that those payments, which matches up to the deductions, were one and the same?
That's not how accusations work. Your claim, your burden of proof.
Nice try.

I didn't write the article. Why don't you go to the Daily Caller and tell them that.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-09-29 17:27:17
Link | Citer | R

I was referring to the Daily Caller.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-29 17:28:34
Link | Citer | R

eliroo said: »
I like how most of the people here who said they will vote for Trump don't sit there and try weasel him out of all the ***he has done while everytime some shady ***that clintonhas done pops up all of her sheeple supporters rush to make excuses for her.

Really shows how the left operates in terms of mentality.

Both candidates deserve to be behind bars for the crimes they committed. Trump has done insider- trading and shady dealings. Hillary has committed Perjury and jeopardized the security of the US all while using her politcal power to completely ignore the rules.

Its ok though, the left can brainwash sheep into believing whatever they want apparently
Please tell me, from aloft your towering pedestal, the crime that was committed here. Not the speculation, the actual crime.
Perjury. Erasing subpoena'ed records. Collusion. Conspiracy to bypass federal law (Freedom of Information Act, Federal Recordkeeping Act). Fraudulent use of non-profit funds for personal gain. Bribery while in office. Federal Elections and Campaign Contributions fraud. Ethical behavior of executive employees.

Oh, wait, you mean this time.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-29 17:29:29
Link | Citer | R

I was referring to the Daily Caller.
Then why did you make that snippet towards me? You did quote me directly, instead of referring to the article.

Keep on flailing, Pleebs.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-09-29 17:32:00
Link | Citer | R

flailing

That does it...time for you to join bieber lover in blocktopia!
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-09-29 17:32:34
Link | Citer | R

Not my fault there is no proper plural of 'you' in English. Stop being petty.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-29 17:34:39
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
flailing

That does it...time for you to join bieber lover in blocktopia!
I'm surprised it took you this long to block me.

Yes, I know.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-09-29 17:38:08
Link | Citer | R

It's Bills exchange server. They're using 3 separate accounts and file taxes jointly. Unless you can prove the work that's being compensated and deducted isn't specific to his business account there is nothing to go on other than speculation.
By eliroo 2016-09-29 18:18:04
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Unless you can prove the work that's being compensated and deducted isn't specific to his business account there is nothing to go on other than speculation.

Weren't you guys just circle jerking around an article that Chanti posted about JASTA? That article based off of pure baseless speculation.

Speculating isn't a bad thing. It is "Innocent until proven Guilty" not "False until proven True".
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-09-29 18:35:50
Link | Citer | R

There KN goes accusing people of flailing again because no one is taking his conspiracy theory seriously. What else is new.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Serveur: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2016-09-29 18:40:50
Link | Citer | R

An IRS audit would solve this matter really quickly, but that would require Clinton being on the same level as everyone else, and we all know that this administration wouldn't dare look at the taxes of a fellow democrat.
Nope, she already released her tax returns to the general public. And we already know from Trump that both can't be done, it is strictly a one or the other scenerio.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-09-29 18:46:01
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
There KN goes accusing people of flailing again because no one is taking his conspiracy theory seriously. What else is new.
Hm, could be that congress suddenly grew themselves a fresh crop of brains and are rethinking the JASTA bill. They would've been better off eating the veto and leaving it at that.

Why are you quoting me?

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-09-29 18:54:48
Link | Citer | R

Unless you can prove the work that's being compensated and deducted isn't specific to his business account there is nothing to go on other than speculation.

Weren't you guys just circle jerking around an article that Chanti posted about JASTA? That article based off of pure baseless speculation.

Speculating isn't a bad thing. It is "Innocent until proven Guilty" not "False until proven True".

True until proven false you say? Intriguing.

So you're agreeing there is nothing to go on until further evidence that would confirm fraud? Good.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-29 19:16:52
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Xantavia said: »
An IRS audit would solve this matter really quickly, but that would require Clinton being on the same level as everyone else, and we all know that this administration wouldn't dare look at the taxes of a fellow democrat.
Nope, she already released her tax returns to the general public. And we already know from Trump that both can't be done, it is strictly a one or the other scenerio.
If releasing your tax returns prevents an audit from occurring, then why isn't everyone doing so?

Oh right, false equivalence. Got it.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-29 19:18:04
Link | Citer | R

/youmustbenewhere.jpg
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-09-29 19:26:53
Link | Citer | R

I thought the new hotness was not paying taxes. It makes you smart.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-09-29 19:43:29
Link | Citer | R

There is zero reason for him to release his tax returns. It keeps Hillary talking about something small that voters do not care about and allows him to keep discussing his positive vision. She really should focus on a positive campaign going forward, but probably won't. She will keep Romneying it.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-09-29 19:45:24
Link | Citer | R

lol
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-09-29 19:50:11
Link | Citer | R

Yea cause not knowing which countries and politicians he has business ties to is totally in the best interest of the American public he is seeking to lead.

Cough seven arrows cough
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-09-29 19:53:53
Link | Citer | R

Hm, could be that congress suddenly grew themselves a fresh crop of brains and are rethinking the JASTA bill. They would've been better off eating the veto and leaving it at that.

Why are you quoting me?
no idea.

Lol
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-09-29 20:01:25
Link | Citer | R

Yea cause not knowing which countries and politicians he has business ties to is totally in the best interest of the American public he is seeking to lead.

Cough seven arrows cough

Only people pretending to care are panicking Hillary supporters that wouldn't even look at the returns anyway. It's desperate. Also, like I said, it is a very bad strategy to waste the last 40 days on. Focusing on a positive, uplifting vision for America will make it a close win for her. Continue this strategy, and Trump rolls.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-09-29 20:08:15
Link | Citer | R

Needless to say no one should take campaign advice from Aman.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-09-29 20:11:22
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »

Cough seven arrows cough

Only people pretending to care are panicking Hillary supporters that wouldn't even look at the returns anyway. It's desperate. Also, like I said, it is a very bad strategy to waste the last 40 days on. Focusing on a positive, uplifting vision for America will make it a close win for her. Continue this strategy, and Trump rolls.

Wins a win brosef. Next debate is a town hall. If he loses his cool it's a wrap.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-09-29 20:17:20
Link | Citer | R

He's probably walking into a trap moderated by Hillary fan boy, Anderson Cooper. There will probably a completely "random" audience question from a 10 year old daughter of an illegal immigrant asking Donald Trump why he hates her mother. Followed by a hard-hitting question for Hillary asking if it's difficult being the first woman running for President as the nominee from a major party.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-09-29 20:18:33
Link | Citer | R

Vegas bookmakers seem to think hildog has it in the bag already...

odds are HRC 72 Trump 28

Presidentialelectionodds.net
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-09-29 20:51:00
Link | Citer | R

Second thoughts, senate department:

McConnell: Saudi 9/11 law could have 'unintended consequences'

The Republican Senate leader blames the White House for not engaging sooner with Congress.

CNN

TLDR: Its all Obama's fault that we overrode his veto!

White House agog that lawmakers weighing fix to Saudi 9/11 legislation
CNN

Quote:
The White House has heard senators say that they might need to fix legislation that became President Barack Obama’s first veto override. Obama's aides are not amused.

“It’s hard to take at face value the suggestion that they were unaware of the consequences of their vote, but even if they were, what’s true in elementary school is true in the United States Congress: Ignorance is not an excuse — particularly when it comes to our national security and the safety and security of our diplomats and our service members," White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters about the legislation that allows the families of victims of 9/11 sue Saudi Arabia.

"I’ll also say that it is hard to take that suggestion seriously, when the arguments made in this letter and in the public statements from some members of Congress are precisely the same arguments that senior administration officials made for months.” ...
It goes on...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 62 63 64 ... 74 75 76