In-game Gearset Transcription In Text/lua File

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » General » In-game gearset transcription in text/lua file
In-game gearset transcription in text/lua file
By Gorns 2016-08-18 09:23:35
Link | Citer | R

Hi,

The question might have already been answered somewhere, but I couldn't find it in the ton of posts.

After a 7years break I return the game with a great pleasure with so much new contents and challenges to face!

With RDM, SCH and now BLU at 99, I'm looking at gearswap possibilities and gonna start to build up my own files.

Given the number of sets to be written in the lua files, I was wondering if in the same manner than the addon AzureSets it is possible to equip the gear in the game and somehow to translate that in a lua readable script ?

So that I would have just to equip the gear in the game for each set, translate them into gearset specific lua files that I could copy/paste into my jobs LUA files ?

Many thx!
 Asura.Brennski
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ogri
By Asura.Brennski 2016-08-18 09:50:22
Link | Citer | R

You can do //gs export and it will export what you are currently wearing into a lua file under your gearswap directory and then you can add these to your job LUAs so you have the correct gear/sets.

Then you need to look at the Pre-cast, Mid-Cast, After-cast bit of your LUA.

Precast (JA/WS/Starting spells for FC)
Mid Cast (What you want the ability to end in/cast in, will stay in Pre-cast if nothing is set)
After Cast ( Idle/TPsets)
By Gorns 2016-08-18 09:52:51
Link | Citer | R

Exactly what I was looking for !

Thx Brennski :)