Random Politics & Religion #09

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #09
Random Politics & Religion #09
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 53 54 55
By fonewear 2016-08-02 09:46:52
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Hey, some of us love the single life!

It could be worse you are correct marriage is a prison.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-02 09:49:21
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
I do think we should have a dating advice thread. Random Dates and Loneliness ! Make it happen peeps.

no offense...but some of you guys are better off alone...

^cough^
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-02 09:50:43
Link | Citer | R

It could be worse you are correct marriage is a prison.

That's not true. My wife lets me leave the house whenever I want as long as I have my GPS ankle bracelet on.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-02 09:52:20
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I do think we should have a dating advice thread. Random Dates and Loneliness ! Make it happen peeps.

no offense...but some of you guys are better off alone...

^cough^

That is true why ruin 2 lives !

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-08-02 09:53:00
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Candlejack said: »
Country Trumpkins

lol'd a little bit but...

how are you still single!?

your superiority complex alone should have women beating a path down to your door.
The ladies apparently don't like cigars and booze smell.

Lower your standards it works like a charm !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-02 09:56:13
Link | Citer | R

Actually if you have a superiority complex just find a woman that likes to be dominated !

May a suggest a Japanese school girl ?
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-02 10:02:42
Link | Citer | R

Actually if you have a superiority complex just find a woman that likes to be dominated !

Since Ramy isn't here yet, I'll put this in:

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-02 10:04:27
Link | Citer | R

Benefits of a single life:

1) I get to do whatever I want to do.
2) I go anywhere I want to go.
3) I can look at anyone I want to look at.
4) I keep more money from not spending it on wife/kids.
5) I can get up whenever I want to get up.
6) No fights if you are by yourself.
7) I can eat whatever I want to eat.
8) I can leave the toilet seat up without somebody nagging me to lower it.
9) No nagging.
10) If I want to date somebody, I don't have to worry about "cheating" on somebody.

Fallbacks of a single life:

There are none!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-02 10:06:47
Link | Citer | R

9) No nagging.
10) If I want to date somebody, I don't have to worry about "cheating" on somebody.

There are none!

11 More time to waste of a dying video game website !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-02 10:08:00
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Since Ramy isn't here yet, I'll put this in:

Ramy is buying groceries right now cause he forgot to let the dog out !
By fonewear 2016-08-02 10:12:57
Link | Citer | R

My dreams are complete:

http://cdn.skim.gs/image/upload/v1465322208/Hillary-Coloring_pages_y19vhl.pdf
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-08-02 10:14:22
Link | Citer | R

The current state of marriage baffles me, it's such a raw deal for guys. Divorce is far more heavily initiated by women than men, like over 70% and if there is a kid in the deal, you're basically guaranteed to loose half your stuff and be indentured to your soon to be ex wife for over a decade.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-02 10:14:39
Link | Citer | R

In case you don't click links from strangers:

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-08-02 10:23:54
Link | Citer | R

9) No nagging.

There are none!
So you just choose to spend all your time posting here instead?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-08-02 10:28:16
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
The current state of marriage baffles me, it's such a raw deal for guys. Divorce is far more heavily initiated by women than men, like over 70% and if there is a kid in the deal, you're basically guaranteed to loose half your stuff and be indentured to your soon to be ex wife for over a decade.
Then don't get married? I don't know about the stats on who initiates divorce more but it seems pretty silly going into it all if you're worried about that... I mean most people probably don't get married thinking about when they will get divorced and anyone with a lot of cash usually has a prenup drawn up and signed before hand...
Administrator
Serveur: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Cruz Missive 2016-08-02 10:53:30
Link | Citer | R

Y'all are sad. Let's clean up some misconceptions.

Divorces happen because:
- people cheat
- people get lazy

That's pretty much it. If you put work into the relationship (and that's everything from maintaining your appearance to growing as a couple), and keep your genitals where they belong (or elsewhere, if you both agree to it, I don't judge), then you're not going to get divorced. It's a partnership, and any improperly maintained partnership dissolves. That isn't specific to marriage.

9) No nagging.

There are none!

1) So do I!
2) Yeah, this too
3) Again, this is fine. My wife knows I'm not going anywhere, and she also knows I'm not dead, so I'm going to occasionally look.
4) Unless your wife is a stay-at-home mom, you'll have more money with two incomes (plus tax breaks!). Making monetary decisions as a team also prevents rash purchases. I have more money now than I ever did single.
5) This is a function of kids, not marriage. Also, get your lazy *** out of bed, it's almost noon.
6) I've known my wife for a quarter of a decade century. We've had maybe three heated moments, ever. Turns out a lot of fights don't happen if you both believe the other is operating in good faith.
7) I can do this too. Who the *** gets put on a diet by their spouse?
8) I got in the habit as a kid of lowering the lid, so everyone's gotta do work. Fair is fair.
9) A little nagging is actually okay. You don't want to get lazy or complacent, and we all have bad habits we should work on eliminating.
10) You couldn't pay me enough to go back to dating. That ***'s for the birds.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-08-02 11:10:30
Link | Citer | R

One was attempted years ago.

It ended up being pages of self entitled guys whining that girls only like *** before it just died. Or was it locked?

There was some alpha/beta male *** as well.
By fonewear 2016-08-02 11:50:56
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
One was attempted years ago.

It ended up being pages of self entitled guys whining that girls only like *** before it just died. Or was it locked?

There was some alpha/beta male *** as well.

Well girls do like to date *** some things never change.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-02 11:56:12
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
(CNN)The Syrian government claimed a "terrorist group" carried out a gas attack that killed five people in the city of Aleppo Tuesday, the state-run news agency SANA reported, while an anti-regime group said suspected chlorine gas cylinders were dropped in Idlib province.
It is unclear if the attacks have any connection.

"Five civilians were killed and eight others suffered suffocation due to a terrorist attack with shells containing poisonous gas," Aleppo's health director Mohamad Hazouri told SANA.
In the city of Saraqeb in Idlib province, cylinders suspected of containing chlorine gas were dropped in residential areas, the anti-regime voluntary search-and-rescue group Idlib Civil Defence said in a statement posted to its Facebook page.

The statement by the group, also known as the White Helmets, said the gas cylinders "smelled like chlorine."

The gas has caused 30 cases of breathing difficulties, the group said, posting a YouTube video purporting to show victims of the incident with oxygen masks on their faces.
The Syrian National Council, a coalition of opposition groups, blamed the Assad regime for the alleged attack and called on the United Nations to "shoulder its responsibilities towards stopping such attacks."

"Developments on the ground show how the Assad regime continues to blatantly ignore international law and UN Security Council resolutions, especially those related to the use of chemical weapons," the SNC said in a statement.
CNN has spoken with a doctor in Saraqeb who said he treated some of those affected by the alleged attack.
He said the symptoms displayed were consistent with "symptoms of someone who has suffered from chlorine poisoning."
A photographer who took photos of the injured for the White Helmets told CNN victims were suffering symptoms such as watering eyes, spasms, sweating, coughing and difficulty breathing.
The alleged attack occurred in the same province where a Russian helicopter was shot down on Monday, killing all five people on board.
It was the biggest single loss of life for Russia in Syria since its warplanes started carrying out airstrikes in September 2015.

No one has claimed responsibility for the downing of the Mi-8 aircraft.
Members of Jabhat Fateh Al-Sham have a strong presence in Idlib province, as do other rebel groups fighting against the Syrian regime. Jabhat Fateh Al-Sham, formerly called al Nusra Front, recently severed its ties to al Qaeda.
The Kremlin said that the team aboard the helicopter was returning to base from Aleppo after making an aid delivery.

Aleppo is in the midst of a humanitarian crisis, as the eastern rebel-held part of the city has come under siege by government forces.
The siege has essentially cut the area off from vital supplies, and has left the city without enough food, water, medical supplies and even fuel to keep their ambulances and hospital generators running.
At least 30 people, including children and women, were killed in government-controlled areas of Aleppo in recent shelling by rebel forces, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said Tuesday.

The shells were fired from within rebel-held eastern Aleppo, targeting surrounding areas controlled by the Syrian regime, the UK-based monitoring group said.
Eastern Aleppo has been held by rebel groups since July 2012, but has recently been besieged by government forces.
The shelling comes after rebel groups launched an offensive Sunday in a push to try to break the siege that has choked that sector.

Some neighborhoods in besieged eastern Aleppo have been under fire for more than 80 consecutive days, with regular bombardment by regime forces backed by Russian air power.

At least 6,000 people have been either killed or injured in that time, according to the Syrian Observatory of Human Rights.
The group said rebel-held areas in the city's east have faced sustained attack by regime artillery and airstrikes, while rebel and Islamic factions have shelled regime-controlled areas in western neighborhoods.
Residents burned tires and other materials to start fires in eastern Aleppo, to obscure the vision of pilots looking to drop bombs on neighborhoods.
Residents burned tires and other materials to start fires in eastern Aleppo, to obscure the vision of pilots looking to drop bombs on neighborhoods.
Images from eastern Aleppo show residents, including children, lighting fires to obscure the vision of pilots and to prevent them from dropping bombs on neighborhoods.

The United Nations has warned of a potential humanitarian catastrophe as regime troops backed by Russian air power tighten their grip on the ruined city. It estimates that between 200,000 and 300,000 people remain trapped in the besieged eastern part of Aleppo.

For those left in the area, life is grim.
The siege has essentially strangled eastern Aleppo, where the shelves of once-bustling food markets are empty and people are reusing medical supplies that should be disposable, such as syringes, CNN correspondent Ian Lee reports.

The Syrian and Russian governments say three humanitarian corridors have been opened to allow for the distribution of badly needed food and medical aid to civilians and to provide residents -- along with rebels who choose to surrender -- the opportunity to leave. The Syrian regime and Russia say four more corridors will soon be made available.

The Russian military said 169 civilians and 69 militants fled through the corridors over the weekend, the state-run Russian news agency Sputnik reported.
But CNN sources on the ground say the corridors are barely being used as an escape route.
They say they believe people are too scared to flee, fearing what the regime might do to them once they get out.
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry suggested Friday that the corridor approach could potentially be a "ruse."
Russia says it has prepared 14 tons of humanitarian cargo for those who leave the city, with 2.5 tons of food and other essentials already supplied.
By fonewear 2016-08-02 11:56:43
Link | Citer | R

We should just have a section that says "The Middle East is *** form now till eternity"
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-02 11:57:04
Link | Citer | R

From * damn you liberal media !
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-08-02 12:02:46
Link | Citer | R

I remember that thread. I posted in it! I think I was one of them self-entitled guys you're talkin' aboot. lol That thread was a train wreck.

Cruz Missive said: »
Y'all are sad. Let's clean up some misconceptions.

Divorces happen because:
- people cheat
- people get lazy

That's pretty much it. If you put work into the relationship (and that's everything from maintaining your appearance to growing as a couple), and keep your genitals where they belong (or elsewhere, if you both agree to it, I don't judge), then you're not going to get divorced. It's a partnership, and any improperly maintained partnership dissolves. That isn't specific to marriage.

9) No nagging.

There are none!

1) So do I!
2) Yeah, this too
3) Again, this is fine. My wife knows I'm not going anywhere, and she also knows I'm not dead, so I'm going to occasionally look.
4) Unless your wife is a stay-at-home mom, you'll have more money with two incomes (plus tax breaks!). Making monetary decisions as a team also prevents rash purchases. I have more money now than I ever did single.
5) This is a function of kids, not marriage. Also, get your lazy *** out of bed, it's almost noon.
6) I've known my wife for a quarter of a decade. We've had maybe three heated moments, ever. Turns out a lot of fights don't happen if you both believe the other is operating in good faith.
7) I can do this too. Who the *** gets put on a diet by their spouse?
8) I got in the habit as a kid of lowering the lid, so everyone's gotta do work. Fair is fair.
9) A little nagging is actually okay. You don't want to get lazy or complacent, and we all have bad habits we should work on eliminating.
10) You couldn't pay me enough to go back to dating. That ***'s for the birds.
1) Do you though, when you really think about it? Your additional responsibilities to your children, wife, and work don't prevent you from anything? Nothing at all?

2) See question to #1, for I am lazy.

3) Your wife sounds very secure. Many ladies and men are not this secure.

4) Will vary depending on who and what your spouse is like/how many kids you have/where you wind up living. Your income might be larger, but you will wind up spending more money eventually. Not to say that you will, in particular, but the average person likes to live beyond their means and spend spend spends.

5) It's a function of any level of responsibility, and I don't agree with KN. I have to get out of bed for my dogs, if nothing else. Usually it's work though.

6) Only known your wife for 2.5 years? :O? Not to say that has anything to do with the depth of your relationship, but on average, last time I checked anyway, non-military divorces happen after the first 6~9 years. Most people who can be together most days don't get tired of one another insanely rapidly.

7) There are people, trust me. A family friend of mine, let's call him Russell, his wife became a vegetarian many years ago. She got his daughters to also become vegetarian(though her oldest was just agreeing with her to appease her, and would go out with her father to eat steak behind her back). Basically this forced Russell to have to go out to eat by himself if he wanted meat. She wouldn't tolerate it in the house, and since they'd been married for about 26 years before this change occurred, he knew what she was like and could not change her mind. ***was wack.

8) Have yet to understand this one. What's so hard about lowering the lid for anyone, even if it's already up?

9) I'll agree with you there, but that also doesn't make it any less annoying.

10) I also hate dating, so nothing to say here.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2016-08-02 12:08:57
Link | Citer | R

We should just have a section that says "The Middle East is *** form now till eternity"
I would be ok with this if it was true, but historically speaking the middle east has been the most stable region in the world, especially arabia. What is going on now doesn't compare to Europe's bloody history. Speaking historically again, the past 70 years of european history are the only exception. And its clear to see that unless the europeans get off their *** and start trying to work with their neighbours for mutual interests, the past 70 years will be a footnote in history.
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-08-02 12:09:56
Link | Citer | R

Cruz Missive said: »
Y'all are sad.

^^^^^
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-02 12:10:37
Link | Citer | R

Blazed1979 said: »
I would be ok with this if it was true, but historically speaking the middle east has been the most stable region in the world, especially arabia. What is going on now doesn't compare to Europe's bloody history. Speaking historically again, the past 70 years of european history are the only exception. And its clear to see that unless the europeans get off their *** and start trying to work with their neighbours for mutual interests, the past 70 years will be a footnote in history.

Stop living in the past man it's 2016 and it's *** !
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-08-02 12:12:48
Link | Citer | R

Blazed1979 said: »

I don't have time to point out the questionable validity of this statement, but its definitely challenge-able.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 53 54 55