Random Politics & Religion #08

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #08
Random Politics & Religion #08
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 82 83 84
By fonewear 2016-07-19 16:15:36
Link | Citer | R

Or vegetables:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-19 16:19:04
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
If he was in America according to Obama it is easier to get a gun than it is to get a book or computer or some *** !

He's right. My kids are always checking out weapons from the local gun library.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-19 16:20:10
Link | Citer | R

See where I live there is so much crime and violence I just pick up a gun off a dead guy I bypass the whole legality thing altogether !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-19 16:21:22
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
Semi trucks then? they're also claimed to cause earthquakes.

Handgrenades and Dinosaurs platform. Never fails
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-19 16:57:57
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
If he was in America according to Obama it is easier to get a gun than it is to get a book or computer or some *** !

I just renewed my subscription to ama-gun prime.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-19 18:16:04
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
Damn, a modern day axe murderer.
There obviously is a need to have a real discussion about sensible Axe Control. They should support my legislation that restricts the the purchase and distribution of Assault Axes to people not on my secret extra-judicial watch list.
I know you're making a funny but people were injured, not killed. As scary as some *** coming at you with an axe probably is, it's not a rifle.
True story. I have been looking at sword canes. While my swordswomanship is a few decades out of date I never was able to hit the fricking paper at 50 yards with a pistol. And I did study swords.

I need to research the Seattle / King County concealed weapon laws before I buy though.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-19 18:20:47
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
When I was a kid I didn't have a public libaray. Long story. But guns? I could buy them at ... IDK, I bought a .22 rifle at 8 and my mom took it away from me.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-07-19 18:58:04
Link | Citer | R

What about Ted Bundy is he still fighting the government ?

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-07-19 19:02:49
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
What about Ted Bundy is he still fighting the government ?
Ted's dead. Been dead for years.

That's disappointing...
 Siren.Lordgrim
Serveur: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-19 20:59:05
Link | Citer | R

In memory of the brave who seeked to inform the citizens of the United States of America who were taken from us you will not be forgotten when the Constitutional Republic is restored.

Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-20 07:48:25
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Turkey has now fired or suspended about 50,000 people after a failed coup over the weekend as it intensifies its vast purge -- battering the country's security forces and many of its democratic institutions.

Teachers, journalists, police and judges alike have been caught in a net authorities are casting wider by the day, in what is increasingly looking like a witch-hunt to suppress dissent.

Western leaders have urged President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his government to respect democratic principles and act within the law in response to talk of reviving the death penalty and heavy-handed punishments over the coup.

The purge has gutted the leadership in the country's security forces, with at least 118 generals and admirals detained, stripping the general-rank command of the Turkish military by a third, according to Turkish state broadcaster TRT.
Authorities have also suspended 8,777 Ministry of Interior personnel, mostly police, as well as 100 Turkish intelligence service personnel, according to the state-run Anadolu news agency.
Here's a tally of who has been affected, according to Anadolu:
- 21,000 teachers in private institutions have had their licenses revoked;
- 15,200 Education Ministry personnel have been suspended and are under investigation;
- 2,745 judges and prosecutors have been listed for detention, although it is unclear if they have all been detained, and;
- 1,577 deans have been asked to resign.
Anadolu reported that Turkey's top broadcasting authority on Tuesday revoked the licenses for 24 radio and television companies that it said are linked to Fethullah Gulen, whom Erdogan blames for masterminding the coup.

Turkey on Tuesday formally requested the extradition of Gulen from the United States, where he lives in self-imposed exile.

Rights group Amnesty International said that authorities had canceled 34 journalists' press cards and called on Turkish authorities to not "arbitrarily restrict freedom of expression."
"We are witnessing a crackdown of exceptional proportions in Turkey at the moment," said Andrew Gardner, Amnesty International's Turkey researcher.
"Turkey's people are still reeling from the shocking events of the weekend and it is vital that press freedom and the unhindered circulation of information are protected, rather than stifled."

State broadcaster TRT also lost 370 staff members, who have been suspended, according to CNN Turk.
Hundreds more have been suspended from the Prime Minister's office and government bodies dealing with religious affairs, family and social policy and development have been suspended. The total fired or suspended is around 50,000 people.
More than 9,000 people are currently in detention and are under investigation over the coup, according to Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmus.
Turkey's Council of Higher Education also demanded all universities suspend academic assignments abroad and that an investigation be launched into all staff linked to what it calls the "Fetullah Gulen Terrorist Organization," Anadolu reported.
At least 232 people were killed and more than 1,4000 injured when elements of the military launched the attempted coup Friday night. Erdogan called on people to take to the streets, where bloody clashes broke out.

The government has imposed restrictions on the WikiLeaks website after the whistleblower organization dumped some 300,000 emails from Erdogan and his Justice and Development Party (AKP) on Tuesday evening.

RELEASE: 294,548 emails from Turkey's ruling political party, Erdoğan's AKP #AKPemails https://t.co/1Yof7YZpH7 pic.twitter.com/vFw8KLMIsX
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) July 20, 2016

Access to the documents was restricted because of a "violation of privacy and publication of illegally obtained data," a Turkish official told CNN.
The most recent emails were sent on July 6 and the oldest dates back to 2010, WikiLeaks said.
The organization reported late Monday night that it had come under a sustained cyberattack after announcing on social media its plan to leak hundreds of thousands of documents on "Turkish power."

U.S. President Barack Obama spoke with Erdogan on Tuesday about the coup and the status of Gulen, who lives in Pennsylvania.

Obama "strongly condemned" the coup attempt and "expressed his support for Turkish democracy," a White House news release said, without explaining whether Gulen would be extradited.

Under the U.S.-Turkey extradition agreement, Washington can only extradite a person if he or she has committed an "extraditable act." Treason -- such as that implied by Erdogan's demand for Gulen's extradition -- is not listed as such an act in the countries' treaty.

The Muslim cleric has denied any involvement in the coup attempt.
Gulen, in a statement released Tuesday, said Erdogan "once again demonstrated he will go to any length necessary to solidify his power and persecute his critics."

"It is ridiculous, irresponsible and false to suggest I had anything to do with the horrific failed coup. I urge the U.S. government to reject any effort to abuse the extradition process to carry out political vendettas," he said.
The reclusive cleric leads a popular movement called Hizmet, which includes hundreds of secular co-ed schools, free tutoring centers, hospitals and relief agencies credited with addressing Turkey's social problems.

Soldiers sent to apprehend Erdogan during the attempted coup were told they were to "capture an important terrorist leader," Anadolu reported.
The soldiers involved in the President's apprehension were informed of the details of the coup as they were being airlifted to a hotel in a resort town where Erdogan and his family were vacationing during Friday's deadly attempted takeover.

It is unclear how many soldiers participated in the attack, during which two of Erdogan's bodyguards were killed, and it is unclear how loyal the troops were, given that they were briefed on the coup so late in proceedings.
Meanwhile, Erdogan's military aide, Lt. Col. Erkan Kivrak, has been taken into custody in southern Turkey for alleged ties to the plotters, according to Anadolu.
Several senior figures in the military are facing court in Ankara, military officials have said.
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-20 08:04:37
Link | Citer | R

Looks like he's using the failed coupe as an excuse to purge people who disagree with him.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-20 08:09:18
Link | Citer | R

Still thinking this was staged. I can't see how else he was able to arrest thousands of people so fast without a list ready beforehand..
[+]
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2016-07-20 08:21:45
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Still thinking this was staged. I can't see how else he was able to arrest thousands of people so fast without a list ready beforehand..
What I heard of why this coup was this amateurish, was that the lists of people to arrest along with a plan to actually do it existed already by the government and they were forced to attempt the coup earlier than planned because of it.
Before the plan to arrest said people was carried out.

It's something I heard on the radio so I don't know wether it's true or not or what the sources are for these claims.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-20 08:26:13
Link | Citer | R

50,000 in like a week or however long it was? Way too many
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2016-07-20 10:09:39
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Leneth said: »
and they were forced to attempt the coup earlier than planned because of it.
'They' meaning the heads of the coup, not the government. I worded it a bit unclear.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-20 10:28:37
Link | Citer | R

Looks like he's using the failed coupe as an excuse to purge people who disagree with him.

Bingo. ^
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-20 10:36:12
Link | Citer | R

Why what would make you think that?

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
There are quite a few Turks who claim that it wasn't a coup but theater.

If you twitter check out #TheatreNotCoup
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-20 10:45:55
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
In memory of the brave who seeked to inform the citizens of the United States of America who were taken from us you will not be forgotten when the Constitutional Republic is restored.

SOUGHT

Browsers underline "seeked" so you had to actively ignore how much you were hurting the English language when you did that.

The first thing you have to do to get people to join your bat ***crazy paranoid anti-Illuminati club is to SPEAK PROPERLY.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-20 10:47:39
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-20 10:48:32
Link | Citer | R

Random Politics and Conspiracy Theories #08?
By Ramyrez 2016-07-20 10:58:46
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Random Politics and Conspiracy Theories #08?

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-20 11:20:38
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
it's a wonder that his family hasn't tried to have him committed to an institution somewhere yet.

And where do you think they are? Why do you think he's not supervised already?

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-20 11:30:15
Link | Citer | R

I mean, don't get me wrong. There's probably something wrong with all of us or we wouldn't be wasting time here anyhow.

But I digress.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-20 11:35:03
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
I mean, don't get me wrong. There's probably something wrong with all of us or we wouldn't be wasting time here anyhow.

But I digress.

That's what I thought, but the voices assured me that I'm perfectly normal.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 82 83 84