Random Politics & Religion #08

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #08
Random Politics & Religion #08
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 82 83 84
By Blazed1979 2016-07-22 13:50:07
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Well take it from an American, War is always good for business. I see your point but at the same, the problem with isolationism is that you risk the possibility of an enemy growing to a point where none of that will matter.

But realistically speaking ISIS is having serious problems and most of these attacks are distractions and reactions to their loss of territory and commanders.

nah man, the war is what got us here in the first place. For every action, there is a reaction.

Unjustified war in Iraq was the action, hundreds of thousands of
C H I L D R E N died. Even Trump said it was the cause of all this ***. He directly blames G. w Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and the other neocons for everything. He singles out everyone who voted to go to war in Iraq...

So, no! More war is not the answer.

How many of their commanders and leaders have been killed?
Like all of the ones who's names I heard on the news enough for them to become brand names. OBL, Abu Muss'ab el zarkawi, Abu Qutada, Abu Ga7ba, Abu khaneeth...
They're still coming..
By fonewear 2016-07-22 13:56:09
Link | Citer | R

Blazed1979 said: »
Well take it from an American, War is always good for business. I see your point but at the same, the problem with isolationism is that you risk the possibility of an enemy growing to a point where none of that will matter.

But realistically speaking ISIS is having serious problems and most of these attacks are distractions and reactions to their loss of territory and commanders.

nah man, the war is what got us here in the first place. For every action, there is a reaction.

C H I L D R E N died. Even Trump said it was the cause of all this ***. He directly blames G. w Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and the other neocons for everything. He singles out everyone who voted to go to war in Iraq...

Like all of the ones who's names I heard on the news enough for them to become brand names. OBL, Abu Muss'ab el zarkawi, Abu Qutada, Abu Ga7ba, Abu khaneeth...
They're still coming..

To summarize:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Blazed1979 2016-07-22 13:56:45
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
I don't know if this is allowed, it doesn't show anything gory though

It just struck me that this might not be ISIS, and could be something else, like a rampage... which might actually be more cause for worry.
By fonewear 2016-07-22 13:59:16
Link | Citer | R

I'm no expert on ISIS but all signs point to ISIS. Who else has been terrorizing the world lately ? Besides Trump/Hillary.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-22 14:00:34
Link | Citer | R

You're gonna cite Trump who blames Bush/Cheney et al yet wants to continue 'bombing the hell out of them', bring back worse torture than we had during the Iraq war, wants to execute the families of people associated with terrorists and wants to forego the coalition effort for shock and awe? *** that, his partymates want to isolate and confine Muslims to zones and basically turn the place into a breeding ground for more ideological extremists.

Make no mistake, given Trump's words he wants a grand show rather than be precision and that will create far more terrorists.

I can't wait for Americans to kill someones grandparents because some *** 20 something decided to go join ISIS.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-22 14:01:03
Link | Citer | R

They're still coming..

Yeah we know about the impact of unjustified wars, but we can't forget about al-Maliki's impact on this either.

The point about war is good for business is that war whether it's a justified cause or not, tends to have positive impacts on economies. Somebody is making a profit somewhere. That was in relation to the point you made that developing nations in the area need to focus on their economies etc. But this all going into a different conversation.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-22 14:02:16
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
I'm no expert on ISIS but all signs point to ISIS. Who else has been terrorizing the world lately ? Besides Trump/Hillary.

Angry white guys armed with rifles and a grudge against women, blacks, children, America, taxes et al?

Who could forget the guy who flew his plane into the IRS building, the *** who gunned down a class full of children or the other smug *** who killed a bunch of college students because he was a *** weirdo.

Oh right, America did. All one off cases. Why not the same generous leap of faith with crazy *** Islamists?
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-22 14:03:11
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
You're gonna cite Trump who blames Bush/Cheney et al yet wants to continue 'bombing the hell out of them', bring back worse torture than we had during the Iraq war, wants to execute the families of people associated with terrorists and wants to forego the coalition effort for shock and awe? *** that, his partymates want to isolate and confine Muslims to zones and basically turn the place into a breeding ground for more ideological extremists.

Make no mistake, given Trump's words he wants a grand show rather than be precision and that will create far more terrorists.

I can't wait for Americans to kill someones grandparents because some *** 20 something decided to go join ISIS.

You say that like you plan on going to Syria any moment...
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-22 14:03:47
Link | Citer | R

If we don't start spreading the opportunity around in the 1st world, all of this means jack diddly ***.

Idle hands will be the undoing of the West and as oppurtunity circles the trash can, so will the uptic of more angry young people looking to commit acts of terror, disconnected from the society that birthed them.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-22 14:05:10
Link | Citer | R

When you stop terrorism please let me know how you did it !
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-22 14:08:32
Link | Citer | R

The shooter in the video looks very light skinned and it's been 5 years (today) since the Utøya attacks by Anders Behring Breivik, it might be related
By Blazed1979 2016-07-22 14:10:57
Link | Citer | R

I quote him because he's the republican candidate for president, who could have refrained from commenting on the issue and kept within the party's line. He's now a mainstream name, and he told the truth about Iraq - it was an awful mistake and it did cause all this.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-22 14:12:36
Link | Citer | R

In any business situation, of which Trump is self-titled lord and master of, no one wants to hear constant recitations of what everyone knows. Iraq was a ***, it led to more *** and here we are.

People want solutions. You think the nominee would know this instead of backpatting. His solutions are what I outlay and would be guaranteed disastrous.
 Bismarck.Ihina
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2016-07-22 14:14:41
Link | Citer | R

opportunity shumopportunity

You know who doesn't commit acts of terror? People who get laid. A lot.

You know what's never said?

"Oh man, I just had sex with tons of girls. Now it's time for me to go kill myself".
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2016-07-22 14:20:14
Link | Citer | R

In any business situation, of which Trump is self-titled lord and master of, no one wants to hear constant recitations of what everyone knows. Iraq was a ***, it led to more *** and here we are.

I don't think people understand the true depth of the problem. Obliterating Iraq was bad enough. The fact that Iran is Iraq's neighbour... oooh not good at all.

It like, you killed the Predator that was holding the hive of Aliens at bay.

Then the Aliens came over into Predator land and implanted baby aliens into all the predators. But now the Aliens that come out of these predators are hybrid.

They bleed acid, got teeth coming out of the teeth that come out of the teeth, got those cool US made shoulder missles/lazers.

Its like it it was James Camerons' Avatar, directed by the baby of HR Giger and Michael Bay...
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-22 14:20:33
Link | Citer | R

German media reporting that one of the gunmen shot himself in the head but no confirmation yet
By Ramyrez 2016-07-22 14:21:51
Link | Citer | R

Its like it it was James Camerons' Avatar, directed by the baby of HR Giger and Michael Bay...

I mean, it's not the worst analogy, but I kinda wanna see this.

A lot.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2016-07-22 14:21:52
Link | Citer | R

German media reporting that one of the gunmen shot himself in the head but no confirmation yet

Chances are this is not an ISIS attack just increased by 75%.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-22 14:22:46
Link | Citer | R

Man, *** always kill themselves. Can't they just skip the rest and jump right to the part where they kill themselves?
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2016-07-22 14:25:00
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »

A lot.

You say that, but I will remind you there is a mating scene in Avatar with the tails and all. Do you wanna see Alien/Predator Hybrids knocking "tails"?

I thought I was f'ed up.. Did Michael Jackson's Captain Eo scar you as a child too?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-22 14:27:16
Link | Citer | R

Police saying they are looking for 3 gunmen, saying at least 5 dead so far
By Ramyrez 2016-07-22 14:29:19
Link | Citer | R

A lot.

I mean, really, skip Avatar, because *** James Cameron and his *** *** movies, but HR Giger aesthetic with James Cameron level explosions directed by David Lynch or John Carpenter.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-22 14:30:05
Link | Citer | R

A lot.

You say that, but I will remind you there is a mating scene in Avatar with the tails and all. Do you wanna see Alien/Predator Hybrids knocking "tails"?

I thought I was f'ed up.. Did Michael Jackson's Captain Eo scar you as a child too?

See above. I refused to watch Avatar because from the very beginning I realized it was just basically Dances with Wolves meets Ferngully.
By fonewear 2016-07-22 14:40:42
Link | Citer | R

Man, *** always kill themselves. Can't they just skip the rest and jump right to the part where they kill themselves?

Better yet they could join us at the FFXIAH cult.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-22 14:41:39
Link | Citer | R

By fonewear 2016-07-22 14:45:23
Link | Citer | R

Chances are this is not an ISIS attack just increased by 75%.

I don't know I was thinking more like 74%!
By Ramyrez 2016-07-22 14:50:02
Link | Citer | R

aesthetic with James Cameron level explosions

Michael Bay level explosions*

GO TO HELL TED CRUZ[/rainbow]
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-22 14:50:17
Link | Citer | R

[/rainbow]

*grumble*