Random Politics & Religion #07

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #07
Random Politics & Religion #07
First Page 2 3 ... 46 47 48 ... 59 60 61
 Valefor.Omnys
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-07-08 01:02:09
Link | Citer | R

This just makes every cop in the country more nervous, more anxious. Makes every minority more fearful and more distrusting of these now more anxious police.

People are scared, on both sides, and only going to get more scared. One side is regularly armed.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-08 02:58:35
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Dallas police are exchanging gunfire with an alleged suspect in a parking garage, after five police officers were shot dead during a street protest against police violence.
Here's the latest:

5 police officers are dead, several wounded
3 alleged suspects are in custody
Another suspect is in a standoff with police
That suspect told police "the end is coming"
He claims bombs are planted all over downtown Dallas
2 shooters were snipers, who shot from "elevated position"
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-08 03:39:03
Link | Citer | R

Kim Jong-Un calls the new sanctions a formal declaration of war

But the question is: is it really for real this time?
 Siren.Lordgrim
Serveur: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-08 04:18:04
Link | Citer | R

It's always been real. North Korea is always in a constant state of immediate warfare.

Mostly due to sanctions from the mafia in the United Nations that's also making life hard for North Koreans. I have respect for the people there for providing a example that nations can survive and thrive in any standard without being in a one world government or use a central bank.

North Korea is one of 3 nations ( north Korea, Cuba, Iran ) in the world that do not have a Rothschild central bank.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-08 04:19:36
Link | Citer | R

Did seriously just praise NK? Lmao. Most ridiculous assertion ever.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-08 04:24:05
Link | Citer | R

I praised the people of North Korea not the government just like I praise the people of Isreal not the zionist government. That's a fact not a assertion.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-08 04:32:12
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
It's always been real. North Korea is always in a constant state of immediate warfare.

Mostly due to sanctions from the mafia in the United Nations that's also making life hard for North Koreans. I have respect for the people there for providing a example that nations can survive and thrive in any standard without being in a one world government or use a central bank.

North Korea is one of 3 nations ( north Korea, Cuba, Iran ) in the world that do not have a Rothschild central bank.

They do not thrive. The people are starving and dying to illnesses that are entirely preventable and treatable.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-08 05:06:52
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Obama might as well have just pulled the trigger himself. Democrats really need to stop the hateful rhetoric against police officers.
You need to stop the hateful rhetoric yourself. You do this everytime something happens. Someone gets shot, a bomb blows up, an airplane falls out of the sky, or a tornado tears through a populated area and you say it's "because Democrats!"

Get out, we're tired of it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-08 05:28:03
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Obama might as well have just pulled the trigger himself. Democrats really need to stop the hateful rhetoric against police officers.
You need to stop the hateful rhetoric yourself. You do this everytime something happens. Someone gets shot, a bomb blows up, an airplane falls out of the sky, or a tornado tears through a populated area and you say it's "because Democrats!"

Get out, we're tired of it.

If being a partisan hack is against the rules now, I would expect you to lash out at way more people than just Aman.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-08 05:28:13
Link | Citer | R

If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen?

He is allowed to hate Democrat's as much as any Republican can. Get back in here Amandarius. There's plenty to debate for a conversation
[+]
By Titanfoo 2016-07-08 05:43:25
Link | Citer | R

Ridiculous comments like this are asking to escalate this thread into oblivion, especially after the last couple days of violence and ignorance.

Comments like these are not productive and have nothing to do with a healthy debate. No real republican would make a statement this ignorant. It's just hate spew and un-american.

If you want to debate try to find solutions to problems, not accuse innocent people. that's what started this mess in the first place.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-08 06:08:19
Link | Citer | R

Titanfoo said: »
Comments like these are not productive and have nothing to do with a healthy debate.

Welcome to P&R. This isn't exactly a breeding ground for healthy debate.

As for Aman's comment, there is hateful rhetoric being used against the police, and a majority of it is coming from the Left. Sure, Aman's comment could have been phrased better, but telling him to get out as a mod is unacceptable unless a rule has been broken.
[+]
By Titanfoo 2016-07-08 06:16:37
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

Maybe it was "hateful rhetoric" that caused these guys to attack police, or maybe it was all these videos of police shooting people that can't move. Super hard to figure out what actually triggered these guys.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-08 06:54:45
Link | Citer | R

Hillary Clinton Sings - Can't Touch This!
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-07-08 07:17:27
Link | Citer | R

I know this is a known fact but it always falls to the back burner: so much blame for outrage is on the media who are clinging to stay relevant in an era where social media breaks the news faster and oddly less stricken with bias.

Here's an rage-inciting headline, please click the link!!!!
click, damn you, click!

I've watched both videos from this weeks' shootings and firmly believe that the cops in Alton Brown's death should rot/fry/whatever the state permits.

Philando sounds like an average good-guy citizen. Led a decent life, doing alright for himself, but we do not have a video of what actually happened, we have a heartbroken woman's aftermath video. She was neither in the state or condition to willfully alter the facts, so what she said is most likely as true as perspective permits (possibly 100%), but we don't know. However, the media wants you to be mad based on what little is known.

Good job guys, you got people mad, and now four more people are dead!

The other group at fault is the amazing ability of courts and prosecutors to somehow let these guys off the hook. Being skeptical of the media as I am, I don't think every single case is the cops "overreacting" but a few cases undeniably are. Tamir, the 12 year old.. they got out of the car firing. The guy who died in transit van? Something super duper suspicious there.

They also need to find a way to penalize all these "malfunctioning cameras".

So I can kind of understand the frustration people feel. "Another decent guy is dead. The family will get some money, probably, but nothing will change"
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-08 07:29:02
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Omnys said: »
Alton Brown's death
[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-07-08 07:30:53
Link | Citer | R

oh my god ._.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-08 07:33:21
Link | Citer | R

It seems they are thinking way outside the box and making Sulu gay in the next Star Trek movie.

Yes, it is no way an appropriate homage to the original actor that a fleeting, trivial plot point reference an idealized future where a type of loving family that's presently -- for some stupid, backward, idiotic reason -- controversial is just an inconsequential everyday occurrence.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-08 07:35:05
Link | Citer | R

...if AB is dead, this country is now at war.

The Good Eats Army will not tolerate this and we will rise up, sock puppet death ready to reign down upon our foes!
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-08 07:48:23
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
It seems they are thinking way outside the box and making Sulu gay in the next Star Trek movie.

Yes, it is no way an appropriate homage to the original actor that a fleeting, trivial plot point reference an idealized future where a type of loving family that's presently -- for some stupid, backward, idiotic reason -- controversial is just an inconsequential everyday occurrence.

i agree did you hear the Black Ranger in the new power ranger movie is asian ?, The original was black , bring it back Bandia you politically correct ***
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-08 07:53:38
Link | Citer | R

the OG bring it back
MASTODON !!!!

By Ramyrez 2016-07-08 08:01:17
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
MASTODON !!!!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-08 08:05:43
Link | Citer | R

Non issue. The original black ranger is Japanese. They're all Japanese. Saban bought the rights to the early episodes and reshot all the story scenes with actors that would easily be accepted by Americans.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-08 08:08:10
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Non issue. The original black ranger is Japanese. They're all Japanese. Saban bought the rights to the early episodes and reshot all the story scenes with actors that would easily be accepted by Americans.

I was going to say something to the effect but I wasn't 100% sure of the facts because...frankly I never gave a good god damn about the power rangers.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-08 08:10:09
Link | Citer | R

Then LG somewhat unexpectedly saved me by using the word "Mastodon" and I posted a much better reference in regard to that.

Oh, also, what would be a better if they had made a new blue ranger just flamingly gay. So gay that it offends gays a little bit and makes evangelicals want to scour their eyes with fire.

Because from what I understand the original blue ranger was so ***upon on set for being gay that he was suicidal.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-08 08:12:51
Link | Citer | R

I'm surprised nobody ever balked at the stereotype color scheme of yellow ranger is Asian, black ranger is black and pink ranger is valley white girl. Not that matters/isn't obvious.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-08 08:14:56
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
I'm surprised nobody ever balked at the stereotype color scheme of yellow ranger is Asian, black ranger is black and pink ranger is valley white girl. Not that matters/isn't obvious.

Yeah. In retrospect it was obvious and awful.

At the time I was a little too young to really care about it or make the association.

Also, judging by most toys, the people marketing children's toys still don't quite get that girls are allowed to have things that aren't pink. So...when grown-*** adults can't figure it out, I don't feel as bad about not getting it at ~12.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-08 08:19:33
Link | Citer | R

It was a miracle there were even two girl rangers, I'll take the stereotypes!
[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-07-08 08:19:38
Link | Citer | R

In the origional japanese, the yellow ranger was asian too!

An asian guy

[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-08 08:26:19
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
It was a miracle there were even two girl rangers, I'll take the stereotypes!

Given Japan's fascination with young girls it's amazing they weren't all girls and all buck naked except for a small genital blur.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 46 47 48 ... 59 60 61