Random Politics & Religion #07

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #07
Random Politics & Religion #07
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45 ... 59 60 61
By Ramyrez 2016-07-07 11:29:59
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Later on we find out Bane Donald Trump was working for Talia al'Ghul Hillary Clinton all along.

SPOILER ALERT I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THAT.

But really, that's the angle?

I've always felt Bruce was a *** idiot for not taking up al'Ghul on his offer of being his heir (and his offer of his insanely hot daughter who was mad for the Batdong.)
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-07 11:30:24
Link | Citer | R

Part of me wants to see him go to Mexico and get garbage thrown at him but that reflects poorly on me.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-07 11:31:08
Link | Citer | R

Spoilered text, thanks TED CRUZ. said:
Kidding, I really don't care and am kind of fed up with spoiled-*** people on social media crying about spoilers. If you liked it so much to care, you'd have watched it already dipshit.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-07 11:31:20
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, I doubt Obama has sent many emails, and I doubt Clinton would either, the President delegates communications to the staff.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-07 11:32:47
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
Later on we find out Bane Donald Trump was working for Talia al'Ghul Hillary Clinton all along.

I've always felt Bruce was a *** idiot for not taking up al'Ghul on his offer of being his heir (and his offer of his insanely hot daughter who was mad for the Batdong.)

So say no to Ra's and sleep with Talia anyway?
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-07 11:34:07
Link | Citer | R

Hillary Clinton could club baby seals then throw their carcasses into a preschool and I'd probably still prefer her than Donald Trump. Neither are good candidates and speak volumes of how low we're sinking fast but Trump? That would be four years of American Embarassment.

He'd probably send Putin a giant ASCII *** or something then challenge him to a game of golf for Ukraine or something.

Was thinking more along the lines of cocaine benders, swinger parties and wife swap buddies. Like Maverick and Iceman.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-07 11:35:28
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said: »

That's what he did. lol

The Dark Knight Rises was stupid on many levels. Bane turns out to be a simple goon in the last 15 minutes, Talia has a hilariously Lifetime TV death, Talia straight recycles her dads plan and the fight choreography was awful. Batman fights like stiff cardboard, Banes flailing away like a madman.

Master of martial arts my ***.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-07 11:36:09
Link | Citer | R

"I'll sign your commercial partnership if I can bang your wife!"

Trump to world leaders.

Bonuses for daughters too.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-07 11:37:18
Link | Citer | R

Kim Jong Un's like *** America, I have no daughters to offer.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-07 11:41:44
Link | Citer | R

Not that they'd be in demand, anyway. Look at the dude. Not much in the way of desirable genes there.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-07 11:44:20
Link | Citer | R

That's what he did. lol

The Dark Knight Rises was stupid on many levels. Bane turns out to be a simple goon in the last 15 minutes, Talia has a hilariously Lifetime TV death, Talia straight recycles her dads plan and the fight choreography was awful. Batman fights like stiff cardboard, Banes flailing away like a madman.

Master of martial arts my ***.

Oh I am well aware lol. Don't forget Anne Hathaway's horrible performance. The first two movies were solid but the fact is, animated will always be the best. Kevin Conroy is the best Batman ever and Mark Hamill is the best Joker, really looking forward to the Killing Joke.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-07 11:45:25
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
No, but it is strange that literally the only person in the World that might lose to Hillary Clinton in an election is the nominee....
What I don't understand is the GOP trying to disqualify Hillary over the Email bit.

Surely a wounded Hillary is a more favorable opponent than Bernie.

Many people like myself would gladly enjoy 4 years of Bernie Sanders if it meant that every single morning while sipping my morning coffee I could watch my DVR of Hillary Clinton being led away in hand cuffs and the end of this horrible Political family.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-07 11:47:39
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

WHERES THE TRIGGER
WHERE IS IT
WHERE IS THE TRIGGER

Still one of the funniest things I've seen DC put out. Also triggers me whenever someone uses the word trigger.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-07 11:49:30
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Not that they'd be in demand, anyway. Look at the dude. Not much in the way of desirable genes there.

Ugly parents tend to have pretty good looking offspring so... time for the godking to take a trip to pound town. Er 파운드 마을.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-07 12:08:51
Link | Citer | R

Always felt like a package deal.

Pardon the pun.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-07 12:12:41
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

Trump to world leaders.

Funny you should say that.

It doesn't help his case that in the alleged time frame he was good friends with a convicted sex offender (which he has joked about).

Donald Trump said:
"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
By Ramyrez 2016-07-07 12:13:42
Link | Citer | R

Kevin Conroy is the best Batman ever and Mark Hamill is the best Joker, really looking forward to the Killing Joke.

Amen.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-07 12:18:14
Link | Citer | R

Trump to world leaders.

It doesn't help his case that in the alleged time frame he was good friends with a convicted sex offender (which he has joked about).

Donald Trump said:
"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Epstein is like a twisted modern day version of J Edgar without all the FBI privileges. Only he knows what Bill Clinton did on that plane and apparently Trump appreciates his taste in "workers". I guess he's really more like the Heidi Fleiss of the upper 5%.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-07 12:20:02
Link | Citer | R

On top of getting Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz to be his defense lawyers. That in of itself kinds indicates how big of a net he casted.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-07 13:35:17
Link | Citer | R

challenge him to a game of golf for Ukraine or something.

or trivial pursuit! I saw that one! we totally win that game!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-07 13:51:59
Link | Citer | R

Trump to world leaders.

Donald Trump said:

You should do deeper research, there is a reason the bigger news entities are staying away from this. The man responsible for this allegation is Norm Lubow and he has a very long history of coordinating anti-Trump rape lawsuits. He's used several pseudonyms and typically tries to sell the idea to news outlets while avoiding any police action.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-07 14:02:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
You should do deeper research, there is a reason the bigger news entities are staying away from this. The man responsible for this allegation is Norm Lubow and he has a very long history of coordinating anti-Trump rape lawsuits. He's used several pseudonyms and typically tries to sell the idea to news outlets while avoiding any police action.

Given all factors I'm taking it with a very big grain of salt.

That said, I also think dismissing these charges out of hand gets us to places like we have with Bill Cosby, which is to say...not ideal.

Innocent until proven guilty, but alleged victims also should not be immediately dismissed any more than the accused should be immediately found guilty.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-07 14:04:15
Link | Citer | R

there is a reason the bigger news entities are staying away from this.

If one were conspiracy-minded, one could suggest that doing so may kill the cow giving them the milk in the form of Trump. They don't want him to go away. They want him to stay around and keep feeding them quotes they can use to fan the fires that rustle the jimmies.

(I don't actually believe that, either, but I'm saying it's not so far fetched that someone wouldn't.)
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-07 14:14:53
Link | Citer | R

Given all factors I'm taking it with a very big grain of salt.

That said, I also think dismissing these charges out of hand gets us to places like we have with Bill Cosby, which is to say...not ideal.

Innocent until proven guilty, but alleged victims also should not be immediately dismissed any more than the accused should be immediately found guilty.

Unfortunately the mere accusation is sufficient to damage a persons reputation and absolutely nothing said or demonstrated will clear it. This is why I believe any accusation should be under the strictest of anonymity until after a trial verdict. Anyone who makes a public accusation without making a police report should also face severe criminal charges unless the accuser makes a public apology with a public retraction and statement that they lied.

That ***is permanently damaging, the rest of their life they have that attached to them and it will be used against them.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-07 14:17:26
Link | Citer | R

This is why I believe any accusation should be under the strictest of anonymity until after a trial verdict.

Perhaps not a bad idea, but I think you'd see as many defendants -- especially in the case of someone like Donald Trump -- who would seek to publicize it themselves and go on the attack. "The right to face your accuser" is important, but it also makes it that much easier for those with power, money, and influence to get away with things.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-07 14:28:22
Link | Citer | R

Number of dead up to 292 after the bombing in Baghdad

By Ramyrez 2016-07-07 14:33:55
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Number of dead up to 292 after the bombing in Baghdad

=\
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-07 14:57:55
Link | Citer | R

This is why I believe any accusation should be under the strictest of anonymity until after a trial verdict.

Perhaps not a bad idea, but I think you'd see as many defendants -- especially in the case of someone like Donald Trump -- who would seek to publicize it themselves and go on the attack. "The right to face your accuser" is important, but it also makes it that much easier for those with power, money, and influence to get away with things.

So punishing "Evil Rich People" is more important to protecting innocent people's lives?

You need to make a distinction right now because that determines whether you deserve to live in the USA or not.
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45 ... 59 60 61