Random Politics & Religion #07

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #07
Random Politics & Religion #07
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 59 60 61
By fonewear 2016-07-05 20:58:00
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Well that went nowhere quickly.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-05 21:27:24
Link | Citer | R

Sorry, when it comes to defending Hilldawg you guys are on your own. I think she's the better of two options, not sold on the better of three, and she's certainly nowhere near ideal.

Johnson's ideas about privatizing certain factors of government programs bothers me deeply, but overall he still may be the best of the three.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-06 04:24:44
Link | Citer | R

It's time to stop equating Immigration Laws as being racist. Both parties have used this to pander votes to keep themselves in office primarily Democrats though none are innocent.

Tell me do you believe laws should be followed?

Why are US immigration laws and policy ignored and not followed? They are laws too and must be followed.

Otherwise there is a penalty. Breaking a law is criminal. Crossing over US borders illegally is criminal.

When you are caught and yes you will be caught you will be deported enmass and denied entrance and denied from ever being a US citizen.

So please it is in your best interest if you want to make a good life in the United States do it legally the right way.
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-06 06:45:57
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Since Hillary basically won today how was 4th of July for everyone...

Anyone who expected any other outcome doesn't understand our political structure. Hillary could of personally shot an entire classroom of Kindergarten students, posted the video online, and there wouldn't of been charges. Plus Democrats would of supported her by saying it was in the kids best interests anyway.

Hillary is Secretary of State, meaning she's the #3 executive agent in the nation behind only the President and his Vice President. The Director of the FBI, who is technically independent, is a political appointee and wants to keep his career intact. If he had recommended indictment then ~something~ would of been found to not only remove him from his position but also have the entire case dropped.

That beings said, the chances of Hillary winning the election just got really really small. Republicans are going to push the issue, especially the "extremely careless" with national security part. Democrats will valiantly defend her until their dying breath but independent swing voters are going to be quite livid. Like I said before, the worst thing Hillary could of done was accept the Secretary of State position.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-06 06:59:33
Link | Citer | R

Would have
Could have
not of..

Normally I wouldn't point out things like this but when you write it repeatedly.. <.<

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-07-06 07:04:09
Link | Citer | R

Why is a murderous clown in the P n R section ? That is more troubling...
By fonewear 2016-07-06 07:06:14
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Speaking of Adam Lanza, today's the day the depositions are made in court against Remington Arms by the families of Lanza's victims, citing Remington is responsible as they shouldn't have been selling military hardware to civilians.

Maybe he was an anti social loser that forgot to take his meds...so how does that make Remington responsible ?

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-07-06 07:07:26
Link | Citer | R

Why is a murderous clown in the P n R section ? That is more troubling...
Because why not? Where else should a murderclown go? I mean, Bush II did well enough, and he was a murderous clown with a political career.

That is true long as we can keep the kiddie anime away I think we will be alright...

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-07-06 07:13:18
Link | Citer | R

They aren't responsible they make guns they have no control over what people do with them. Maybe if before they sell you a gun they say "don't kill anyone with it"
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-06 07:14:01
Link | Citer | R

Like I said, the Democrats will support her no matter what she does.

From the FBI Director

Quote:
"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information," he said, "there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

Now there is no other outcome that he could of possibly recommended due to the political situation. Being "the guy" who torpedoed the Democrats candidate right before the election while that same Democrat controls the executive branch has all sorts of "bad idea" written over it. It is a felony to knowingly transmit classified information over unapproved information processing equipment. Prior to her being granted a security clearance she would of signed off on several statements saying she knew and understood this, it's part of being read on. This is done specifically so someone can't use the "but I didn't know" defense, which is also how we know this is complete ***. So there is indeed paperwork on file with her signing saying she did in fact know that transmitting classified information to a private email server would be in violation of NSA security regulations. The FBI simply can't push the issue and most Americans wouldn't know the intricacies of dealing with security clearances and classified information.

Anyhow yeah this is going to be a very interesting election, trying to see the Democrats justify on why people should vote for her. "But She's not Trump!!" isn't going to work in a general election and now that the whole nation knows she either used her position to dodge the laws, or that she's "extremely careless" and ignorant.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-06 07:14:46
Link | Citer | R

Now hey everybody, quickly deflect away from FBI into Gun Control and Mass Shootings by Democrats!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-07-06 07:20:25
Link | Citer | R

Nope. We all know that kids don't like smoking camels. And the only people that drink Bud are frat boys.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-06 08:03:24
Link | Citer | R

Remember Joe Camel? How about Spuds McKenzie?

Yeah. They were pretty cool guys.

I love old advertising!

By Ramyrez 2016-07-06 08:06:20
Link | Citer | R

Nope. We all know that kids don't like smoking camels.

Not to be contradictory, but I smoked from ~13-23 and Camel was my brand.

Not so much because of Joe Camel though as much as I just preferred them to Marlboros as the latter was overly harsh, and hey. I was a teenager. I had an image to keep up; I couldn't be smoking old people cigarettes like Pall Malls or Kents. My dad smoked Kents. I couldn't be like that square!

By Ramyrez 2016-07-06 08:07:41
Link | Citer | R

Man. Bud Light and Turkish Jades?

It's like a 2002 house party up in here.

/nostalgia

Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-07-06 08:24:16
Link | Citer | R

Does the published Chilcot report have any bearing in the US? Considering the conclusions were that the Iraq war was unjustified.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-06 08:26:01
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
Does the published Chilcot report have any bearing in the US?

We're not overly big on facts, especially if they paint us in a bad light or indicate that something we want is less than favorable to someone other than us.

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
Considering the conclusions were that the Iraq war was unjustified.

Pretty sure that we didn't need another report to tell us what we all already knew.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-06 08:38:00
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
Now hey everybody, quickly deflect away from FBI into Gun Control and Mass Shootings by Democrats!

Don't worry more mass shootings are coming be patient !
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-06 08:41:01
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

lmao.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-06 08:46:24
Link | Citer | R

Don't worry guys, Juncker has talked to the leaders from other planets lol.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-06 09:14:05
Link | Citer | R

Was Hillary careless? Yes. That's not being debated. What is being debated, and what teathuglicons can't seem to get through their heads is, if it's not MARKED as classified, or wasn't classified at the time, then how was she to know? Clearly, Hillary isn't psychic, so she can't read minds. Essentially, it boils down to "no harm, no foul".

Uhhh...

Quote:
For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-06 09:24:55
Link | Citer | R

Again, not specifically marked as such, so how would she have known just at a glance? Put yourself in her shoes. The common person spends usually less than a minute to read through a given email. Now, what if that given example email contained classified info that wasn't marked as such? Would you take longer than ten minutes to fire off a response? No

Where are you getting this idea that none of them were marked? Regardless, it does not excuse her.

Quote:
Separately, it is important to say something about the marking of classified information. Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-06 09:30:28
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Regardless, it does not excuse her.
That's not the point.

She is considered royalty now, and how dare you question royalty, you peasant!

Either bow down to your new queen, or get executed for your crimes against the crown!

Remember, she is not only above the law, she considers herself the law. Candlejack is just an example of her royal decree.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 59 60 61