Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 79 80 81 ... 116 117 118
By clearlyamule 2018-05-18 11:37:30
Link | Citer | R

On top of daily did 5 4* tickets and got all golds. At least they were ones with decent TMRs Ohga, killian x2, cor, Steiner and had a spare 100% for cor lying around
Serveur: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2018-05-18 11:54:23
Link | Citer | R

Xenogears Part 2

That Citan LB
By clearlyamule 2018-05-18 12:15:02
Link | Citer | R

And just in time for fountains of lapis to be back... what are the odds
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-05-18 14:33:57
Link | Citer | R

Set Tidus with 100% evade and provoke if anyone needs a provoke tank for the exploration event since a friend mentioned their Wilhelm was getting ***kicked. Just make sure everyone else goes into the 50% with more hp than him and keep jecht shot up since I suck and have no water weapons for him... Can make room on friends list if anyone wants to add me.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-18 15:37:14
Link | Citer | R

Not sure if I have you. What's your ig name? Also given it says it counters the attacker regardless of provoke is it still ok to attack with some peeps? Also should I bring a magic cover tank and can it survive Trine?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-05-18 15:46:46
Link | Citer | R

Kiedan in game and you have me yeah. Counter ignores provoke but can be covered so it still works out if you bring a magic cover tank and magic damage. I had Mystia surviving trine with guard so should be fine with chow or basch but can just stick RR on them if you want to be safe. I did need to reign in attacks before 50% so counters didn't push her under Tidus hp though.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-18 16:15:21
Link | Citer | R

Oh excellent. I'll have to try it when I get a chance then. Was doing the math and with stats they gave us Trite was looking pretty close to a 1 hit on my Chow even with guard so good to know should be fine. And worse comes to worse he can just spend all his turns doing cover and RR lol. Hmmm magic dds... but my best one is Dragonlord... bah my Ang should be fine he's got more hp than my tanks lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2018-05-18 19:53:11
Link | Citer | R

I won but my team certainly wasn't great for it, I had Chow and WoL as tanks, largely took WoL for Armor Eraser. I found magical cover quite important but it certainly wasn't perfect, if it was a prolonged fight I probably wouldn't have won.

Was chaining two Fryevia's together for damage, I think I finished it in 2 turns, had WoL do limit burst on the second chain to clear the objective.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-18 20:22:25
Link | Citer | R

Hmmm so reading up apparently having your physical provoke tank also cover the melee counter hits. And since that is on your turn your magical cover can still work for magic damage it does on it's turn
 Shiva.Alistrianna
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-05-18 21:53:29
Link | Citer | R

The Materia Keeper got to keep his Fire Resistance +20% materia. I took the rest of his ***though. Team was Soleil, Chow, Ayaka, Lila and friend Lila. Was an interesting fight to say the least.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-19 00:15:19
Link | Citer | R

and 16 tickets at banner... every single one blue. 78% my ***. Also only 1 on banner

Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
The Materia Keeper got to keep his Fire Resistance +20% materia. I took the rest of his ***though. Team was Soleil, Chow, Ayaka, Lila and friend Lila. Was an interesting fight to say the least.
Oh yeah well Chow, Roselia, Balthier, *cough* Ang *cough*, and Ina's Tidus... with Ang getting the LB kill booya! Ang actually was kind of the best DD here lol. Doing the EoT moves let me defend the counter of attacks to ensure survival lol. And having 45% def/spr down was nice too

And Chow was in basically no danger as long as I guarded trite and had fire resist. Trite with 590 spirit was only doing like 2.5k at most to me magic covering and guarding... honestly if I hadn't forgotten I had borrowed some of his gear I probably could've eaten trite without guarding lol.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-19 02:47:29
Link | Citer | R

So crashes give you auto losses in the arena? Like I just was fighting a guy, my units near full health and buffed his Ayaka was dead, 2 other guys were petrified and he only had 2 almost dead Noctis up and crash come back to you lose <.<. Thanks Gumi
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-05-19 07:13:48
Link | Citer | R

clearlyamule said: »
Hmmm so reading up apparently having your physical provoke tank also cover the melee counter hits. And since that is on your turn your magical cover can still work for magic damage it does on it's turn
It should work but I don't have the resources to 100% evade from 0 yet to do it... In theory a unit with 100% evade and fire resist and Divine Soleil TM might be able to solo it but you'd need to do it all manual so that's some masochist tier ***.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2018-05-19 08:52:20
Link | Citer | R

As another note, I gave my Fryevia Golem to give her bug killer.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2018-05-19 09:32:21
Link | Citer | R

So crashes give you auto losses in the arena? Like I just was fighting a guy, my units near full health and buffed his Ayaka was dead, 2 other guys were petrified and he only had 2 almost dead Noctis up and crash come back to you lose <.<. Thanks Gumi

Not always, but sometimes. I do not really know what causes it.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-05-19 11:39:44
Link | Citer | R

and 16 tickets at banner... every single one blue. 78% my ***. Also only 1 on banner

Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
Oh yeah well Chow, Roselia, Balthier, *cough* Ang *cough*, and Ina's Tidus... with Ang getting the LB kill booya! Ang actually was kind of the best DD here lol. Doing the EoT moves let me defend the counter of attacks to ensure survival lol. And having 45% def/spr down was nice too

And Chow was in basically no danger as long as I guarded trite and had fire resist. Trite with 590 spirit was only doing like 2.5k at most to me magic covering and guarding... honestly if I hadn't forgotten I had borrowed some of his gear I probably could've eaten trite without guarding lol.
I could have gotten the LB kill with Lila but I was a bit slow firing it off. Heaven Shift killed it before I hit the LB. When I seen it was just the materia I figured I don't need to go back for it.

Between Ayaka and Chow having Full Raise I just used Heaven's Shift to beat it down, raising the units if they died the next turn. Soleil would rebuff them, which honestly is one of the reasons I prefer Soleil to Ramza. Revived units don't get songs reapplied until you sing again.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-05-19 11:56:05
Link | Citer | R

Only missing Fina. Will just need her and Nichol for the full OC set, then get to start on the Sworn Six.
[+]
 Phoenix.Erics
Serveur: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-05-19 14:26:00
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »

Not always, but sometimes. I do not really know what causes it.
if it was 100% loss it would make sense to stop people from trying to reset RNG (which i think they patched anyways so it always does the same action) so not sure.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-05-19 15:43:38
Link | Citer | R

Freehugs said: »
The extra stage 2 boss was easy peasy. Lid's breaks let Ang one shot it along side bahamut for the esper kill. Got jack ***from those tickets
Still no Lid qq

Post deleted by User.
By Creecreelo 2018-05-19 17:12:59
Link | Citer | R

Freehugs said: »
The extra stage 2 boss was easy peasy. Lid's breaks let Ang one shot it along side bahamut for the esper kill. Got jack ***from those tickets

Ang + Yan so amazing for these story missions, those 2 lb crysts at the start of the turn are so helpful to one-shot the bosses at the end. Queen is quite useful too with riding her Berserk the entire time!

I'll be switching back to Ang soon once I get a chance; we can double Ang it up!! :D
By zoris 2018-05-19 17:44:50
Link | Citer | R

Been a while since ol' Exdeath was worth rerolling for. ^^;
Saw others put up their friend IDs up again not too long ago so figured I could do the same. Have a wide choice of units, but several BiS builds elude me (no gilgamesh, cloud, or elfriedes). Would be glad to have more AH peeps.

Post deleted by User.
By Ciri Zireael 2018-05-19 21:14:12
Link | Citer | R

FD will be magnitudes better than Sunbreaker on average.

Post deleted by User.
By Ciri Zireael 2018-05-19 21:20:53
Link | Citer | R

Yea, except dragons and birds.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-20 00:15:40
Link | Citer | R

Ciri Zireael said: »
FD will be magnitudes better than Sunbreaker on average.
With BiS builds yes. But look at the attacks she listed... using those attacks Sunbreaker will be slightly higher average.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-05-20 00:18:34
Link | Citer | R

0 way 1298 atk with a 1.5x avg beats 809 atk w/ a 3.5x avg without killers

o nvm you added math, i stand corrected
First Page 2 3 ... 79 80 81 ... 116 117 118