Siren.Akson
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-09 17:48:22
Link | Citer | R

Grumpy Cat said: »
Have you ever played a shmup akson?
Looking for some but assume not. Aint played a FPS game since Turok on N64 and mainly stick w/ 3rd Person MGS and GoW taking "cover" gaming. I dont like Halo nor Destiny style. If Overwatch didnt have PLD, NIN, RNG, WHM job classes I'd hate it as well. I consider Reaper DRK and Zenyatta RDM and Lucio BRD lol
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-08-09 17:56:52
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

This is a shmup. Short for Shoot Em Up.

This is why when you say things like flashy and distracting lights, I am just like wat, Overwatch even has that?
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-09 18:03:11
Link | Citer | R

I see. In OW the flashing lights of specials and even normal attacks is absolutely blinding to the point where visibility at times is literally 0%. Other games have special effects but instead use them in other locations like dust following a grenade going off instead and other explosions w/ blood effects replacing bright lights. OW is nothing but flashing lights replacing blood w/ zero special effects in other areas. It's just all wrong imo. Visibility should be 100% 24/7

When I realized that Red Skull was further negating visibility I wanted change. Not to mention my team mates make better walls than windows.

Blizzard gave options for the Color Blind. They need some options for flashy bright lights throwing ppl into siezures.

Maybe I'll make IM HAVING SIEZURES thread on OF lmfao >_>
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-09 18:14:00
Link | Citer | R

I have none of the issues you describe
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-09 18:17:03
Link | Citer | R

honestly dont think overwatch is too heavy on particles. it is normal i believe.
try looking at battleborn gameplay. lol

can we really leave this topic now? point is moot and idea is just an opinion.

can we focus on OW Olimpics and Lucio Ball?
it plays a lot like Rocket League, kinda full too.
shitty that the even skins can only be obtained via loot box and not bought via credits.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-09 18:24:28
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Misao said: »
focus on OW Olimpics... skins can only be obtained via loot box and not bought via credits.
Im used to ffxi paying SE $15 mnth to Update and earning items in Events. Problem is that Blizzard did not make OW subscription based and most likely will not Update for Free. So they sell Loot Boxes which is understandable from my perspective. The OF have been freaking out over RNG verbally attacking Jeff Kaplan and threatening lawsuits which is insane to me.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-09 18:28:25
Link | Citer | R

sub is a bad idea anyways
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-09 18:29:55
Link | Citer | R

sub is a bad idea anyways
Do and should we expect Blizzard to Update for a prolonged period w/o incentives to do such? Im perfectly cool w/ Loot Box sales if it keeps OW continually Updated.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-09 18:34:12
Link | Citer | R

Diablo 3 , Heartstone and Heroes of the Storm are F2P (or buy once in D3 case) and get constant updates and addesd content so why not.

Sombra in the works, and atleast 2 maps hinted in future content, and no stupid season pass needed.p
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-09 20:14:40
Link | Citer | R

Diablo 3 , Heartstone and Heroes of the Storm are F2P (or buy once in D3 case) and get constant updates and addesd content so why not.

Sombra in the works, and atleast 2 maps hinted in future content, and no stupid season pass needed.p
I was told about Diablo but I guess that's my issue. Idk PC gaming. I dont even know Blizzard. I know cross platform PS2+XB360+PC paid monthly updated gaming and expect Blizzard to be able to pull such off. Im not sure where they make money if all they do is update games for free or make them f2p to begin w/. I am extremely excited about OW future updates. I just want such to continue forward for years. I have my own suggestions obviously but there OF are like Reddit. Everything you say can and will sink to the bottom of the ocean unheard.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-09 20:25:12
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Akson said: »
I dont even know Blizzard.
Im not sure where they make money if all they do is update games for free or make them f2p to begin w/.

Warcraft, World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, OW, Diablo
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-09 20:26:12
Link | Citer | R

WoW with monthly, some you buy and get to play for free, some have microtransactions
By Grumpy Cat 2016-08-09 20:28:41
Link | Citer | R

What do you think Reaper listens to more, Korn or Linkin Park?
By Grumpy Cat 2016-08-09 20:30:50
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
I dont even know Blizzard.
Im not sure where they make money if all they do is update games for free or make them f2p to begin w/.

Warcraft, World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, OW, Diablo

Holy ***the money pot that Hearthstone is.

Once you have your card assets and effects done, just change the pictures and numbers and you are done graphically. Then you just gotta program in card effects and boom update. Give us your money for card packs whales.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-09 20:31:07
Link | Citer | R

Bullet for My Valentine
By Grumpy Cat 2016-08-09 20:33:51
Link | Citer | R

You know who would LOVE for Overwatch to switch to sub base?

Riot Games.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-09 20:35:03
Link | Citer | R

Just think Ovetwatch w/ m+kb on console for a sec. Even if I was to spend money on a gaming rig. The chances of me being at a disadvantage hardware wise are huge on PC. Im playing 1080p 60fps while some guy is all out 4k resolution 160+fps slaughtering me. Even if I had a gaming rig I would still want m+kb support on console cuz it's by far the best place to play if you want everyone on a fair level hardware wise.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-09 20:35:47
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
cross platform (Console <-> PC) play is also a horrible idea since PC has other advantages compared to console (higher framerate for one). would never work, it's better to just look at overwatch on console and PC as two versions of the same game: console is a bit slower paced, PC a little bit faster

[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-09 20:43:50
Link | Citer | R

If I could I would be playing 160+fps 4k resolution. I looked at pricing and read like $3500 >< If I spend $1200 I'll get my m+kb support while only being slightly better than PS4 but I will get totally stomped by better hardware players. So... yeah I go to OF instead creating ways for Blizzard to make Overwatch better.
Those 2 Korn but I think he's more Meshuggah or White/Rob Zombie than anything
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-08-09 20:49:11
Link | Citer | R

no ultracompetetive player in their right mind is going to play at 4k. will be 1080p 144Hz monitor with a 1080 or something. A 1070 is probably even enough for 144+ FPS on OW, I haven't tried downscaling
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2016-08-09 20:54:48
Link | Citer | R

no ultracompetetive player in their right mind is going to play at 4k. will be 1080p 144Hz monitor with a 1080 or something.

I was about to point out that Seagull I beleive plays at 1080p with all the settings turned down.

If I could I would be playing 160+fps 4k resolution. I looked at pricing and read like $3500 >< If I spend $1200 I'll get my m+kb support while only being slightly better than PS4 but I will get totally stomped by better hardware players. So... yeah I go to OF instead creating ways for Blizzard to make Overwatch better.

You could always become a sponsored player. Unless you are actually just ***tier and blaming your shortcomings on console not having KB/M and other people having better computers.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-09 20:56:53
Link | Citer | R

no ultracompetetive player in their right mind is going to play at 4k. will be 1080p 144Hz monitor with a 1080 or something.
Dont the highest end PCs offer 160+fps coupled w/ 4K? This is what I read/seen.
http://www.logicalincrements.com/games/overwatch
By Grumpy Cat 2016-08-09 20:58:52
Link | Citer | R

Dont the highest end PCs offer 160+fps coupled w/ 4K? This is what I read/seen.
http://www.logicalincrements.com/games/overwatch

It offers it but it isn't the optimal way to play.

It is like playing Dark Souls at 60 FPS instead of 30. ***gets bad real quick.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-09 21:02:52
Link | Citer | R

You could always become a sponsored player. Unless you are actually just ***tier and blaming your shortcomings on console not having KB/M and other people having better computers.
Honestly speaking Im "OK" but yeah Im not a m+kb wizard. I wouldnt do any streaming @38yrs old LoL. Watching is cool. Im very familiar w/ Seagull and Cloud9 and all. Im just too old for such crazy ideas. Streaming is for the younger ppl like Misao.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-09 21:27:51
Link | Citer | R

dot dot dot
[+]
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2016-08-09 22:57:32
Link | Citer | R

I use a 670GTX currently and play with 160+ fps.

I also use low settings though and even when I get my newer PC with dual 1080s I'm still going to use low settings for Overwatch for one simple reason.

Low settings removes a lot of foliage (trees, brush, etc.) that can either obstruct your view or downright hide things like a torb turret, symettra turrets, a genji trying to be sneaky, etc. Illios: Ruins, Hollywood, Dorado, etc. all have reduced *** that can help hide an enemy.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-10 01:24:31
Link | Citer | R

Maybe.....
YouTube Video Placeholder

I could handle that
 Asura.Iuno
Serveur: Asura
user: freyavp
By Asura.Iuno 2016-08-10 01:31:53
Link | Citer | R

nsync, actually
BYE BYE BYE... ill take my leave now...
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-10 21:22:25
Link | Citer | R

Fan made character (I think)

First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16