Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-05-10 03:03:45
Link | Citer | R

xff8x said: »
Carbuncle.Conini said: »
So back to the Kupon thing, if you go to the Records of Eminence quests Tutorial > Intermediate and start completing those quests, you get at least 50% of those kupons. A few of them are actually Mog Bonanza related though (like the Aeonic kupon)

Unless I'm slow, stupid, or it's too early in the morning, I can't seem to find "Intermediate" in the tutorial menu anywhere..
You Need to have completed Basic, it includes summoning lots of trusts.
 Asura.Merrilyn
Serveur: Asura
user: xff8x
By Asura.Merrilyn 2016-05-10 03:07:27
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
xff8x said: »
Carbuncle.Conini said: »
So back to the Kupon thing, if you go to the Records of Eminence quests Tutorial > Intermediate and start completing those quests, you get at least 50% of those kupons. A few of them are actually Mog Bonanza related though (like the Aeonic kupon)

Unless I'm slow, stupid, or it's too early in the morning, I can't seem to find "Intermediate" in the tutorial menu anywhere..
You Need to have completed Basic, it includes summoning lots of trusts.

Oh shizzle, I haven't completed that yet. I'll do that now, thanks!
 Sylph.Feary
user: feary
By Sylph.Feary 2016-05-10 03:15:23
Link | Citer | R

i just used my nexus cape and it did nothing, timer is now going down.

can someone check if their nexus cape is working?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2016-05-10 03:25:18
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2016-05-10 03:31:42
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dekusutaa said: »
Any spots where we can get 10 demon kills quickly? Especially with competition. will be a pain spamming those.
Ahriman
Dark Kindred
Dvergr
Gallu
Gargouilles
Imps
Soulflayers
Tauri

All considered demons.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sulia
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Sulia
By Lakshmi.Sulia 2016-05-10 03:45:13
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Feary said: »

This is listed in the official update notes as a known issue. It says something about under certain circumstances the cape will not teleport you.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-05-10 03:47:30
Link | Citer | R

Nexus cape doesn't work to the past, Escha as such only Default game and RoZ.
so pretty much it doesnt work with most zones.
By maldini 2016-05-10 03:53:09
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
maldini said: »
No dex on the legs?! Almost a perfect VS and AF piece...but SE were like "no, mnk can't have nice things!"..

1) Um, both of those WS are STR mod, not DEX

2) If for some reason you really need DEX on a H2H job (lol Shijin Spiral?), Samnuha Tights

I go primary stat STR on both, but MNK is really hurting for accuracy and both ws's can crit. Maxing Dex, after str and wsdmg% for both victory smite and Ascetic's fury is pretty challenging these days. Besides, HQ Rao legs are superior to these already.
By maldini 2016-05-10 03:56:15
Link | Citer | R

happened to me as well. I just went invisible and nothing else.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-05-10 03:58:15
Link | Citer | R

Most of that gear looks extremely mediocre. I guess it's a decent set for PUP who is locked out of the some better augmented stuff. Only the legs look interesting.

Which storage slip can I put all these on anyway?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2016-05-10 04:00:55
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
Most of that gear looks extremely mediocre. I guess it's a decent set for PUP who is locked out of the some better augmented stuff. Only the legs look interesting.

Which storage slip can I put all these on anyway?

Storage Slip 23
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2016-05-10 04:08:14
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Slyshen said: »

[+]
By Trashboat 2016-05-10 04:17:20
Link | Citer | R

maldini said: »

happened to me as well. I just went invisible and nothing else.

Broke even before update, happened to me last week, and a friend a couple of days ago, but its also worked too..yes I know what zones they work in, and that you must have been there before, even still it shouldn't start timer if trying to go somewhere you're not allowed.
 Valefor.Jaymess
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Jaymess 2016-05-10 05:21:53
Link | Citer | R

what are the mats for that grip and craft lv
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2016-05-10 05:36:45
Link | Citer | R

All for sale on Ragnarok Server, make me an offer via message or in-game.
By Tylaar 2016-05-10 05:40:56
Link | Citer | R

Sulevia has next to no haste. It's decent for some WS or -DT only, pretty much. And lookin good.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2016-05-10 05:43:51
Link | Citer | R

Tylaar said: »
Sulevia has next to no haste. It's decent for some WS or -DT only, pretty much. And lookin good.

The Sulevia's lack of haste can be made up by equipping Tempus Fugit, Lv.99 Haste Belt.
[+]
 Asura.Brennski
user: Ogri
By Asura.Brennski 2016-05-10 06:00:30
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Sandraa said: »

Yeah the 14/15% Haste belt can make you hit 26% Haste easily.

For example

Reforge AF, Relic and empy are garbage compared with Sulevia +1.
Unity/High Lv nostalgic Battlefield same they can't compare with Sulevia +1.
Skirmish can beat that? I haven't played lots of this content.

I do not have lots of EXP with the Escha Sets but like i said they have 80 Attack/Accu? its really DA, TA, QA making Sulevia +1 behind 10% at least? also will people trade -50% Reduction set losing Minor DPS? A lot of battles are not mele friendly i dont see a Mele Job alive without a proper damage reduction set.

You are missing things like STP not only multi hit on these pieces so certain ones may be good for certain slots but no 1 set of armour will work for any jobs.

If you have no STP on a WAR,DRK,SAM,DRG you are not hitting the x-hit builds to make Self SC/ SCs feasible for extra damage so while you may lose Acc/Attack you are losing Overall DPS from lack of WS (where the big damage comes from). Multihit also makes the Xhit builds drop down to lower Xhits when they proc hence why WARs for example go for Boli Mask +1 (5%DA), STP on Reisin Legs and Cronian Abj Hands etc.
[+]
By nyheen 2016-05-10 06:05:21
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Bismarck.Dekusutaa said: »
Any spots where we can get 10 demon kills quickly? Especially with competition. will be a pain spamming those.
Ahriman
Dark Kindred
Dvergr
Gallu
Gargouilles
Imps
Soulflayers
Tauri

All considered demons.

IMP exp party caedarva mire do you need it! 5/6 (ya i miss them pts)
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2016-05-10 06:17:11
Link | Citer | R

All for sale on Ragnarok Server, make me an offer via message or in-game.

By Tylaar 2016-05-10 06:17:26
Link | Citer | R

The Sulevia's lack of haste can be made up by equipping Tempus Fugit, Lv.99 Haste Belt.

Yes, I realise that. This is only in response to the comment it's a minor loss of DPS to wear over other options. It is still not optimal to wear the full set for normal TP, even with a fugit. As an easy returning set tho, or cos iloveares.. np.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2016-05-10 06:23:09
Link | Citer | R

Yes, I realise that. This is only in response to the comment it's a minor loss of DPS to wear over other options. It is still not optimal to wear the full set for normal TP, even with a fugit. As an easy returning set tho, or cos iloveares.. np.

Agreed. I think many people fail to realize that Ambuscade armor wasn't necessarily made for end-game players to equip, especially the entire set, and be good to go for any situation. Ambuscade was made player friendly for all iLevel players that don't necessarily have the means to get Escha/Reisenjima parties. Compared to sparks armor, and other basic iLevel 119 armor, this stuff is gold. Something for newer players to wear, and something that newer players can obtain, even solo, but only if they are dedicated.

After the full salvage set has been released no one should have a single reason to be wearing anything less than iLevel 119 equipment, and weapons purchased via Su1 NPC Antonia.
 Cerberus.Jeffil
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Zelljrc
By Cerberus.Jeffil 2016-05-10 06:56:00
Link | Citer | R

Agreed. I think many people fail to realize that Ambuscade armor wasn't necessarily made for end-game players to equip, especially the entire set, and be good to go for any situation. Ambuscade was made player friendly for all iLevel players that don't necessarily have the means to get Escha/Reisenjima parties. Compared to sparks armor, and other basic iLevel 119 armor, this stuff is gold. Something for newer players to wear, and something that newer players can obtain, even solo, but only if they are dedicated.

After the full salvage set has been released no one should have a single reason to be wearing anything less than iLevel 119 equipment, and weapons purchased via Su1 NPC Antonia.

At least for me, the Sulevia +1 head, hands, and legs make good pieces for a PLD Hybrid set. Getting Store TP+8, Double Attack +5%, and Triple Attack +3% along with a total damage reduction of 15% is very solid - not to mention very nice increases in accuracy and attack (112 and 124 respectively between those 3 pieces). Combined with other pieces, they fit in nicely for TP.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-05-10 07:03:05
Link | Citer | R

Dunno if it was mentioned or not, but the lv1 sword comes from Job Master trials, which are quite hard.

It's 100% vanity, it seems. However, it looks like a badass lightsaber, so there is that. Kinda ***if you don't play jobs that use swords, however.

From the update video, looks like master trials are the Odin/Alexander/shitload of Fomors.
 Asura.Foreverj
user: Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-05-10 07:08:22
Link | Citer | R

So anyone done the job master battlefield? Doesn't look like any good rewards come from it.
 Fairy.Malphius
Serveur: Fairy
user: Malphius
By Fairy.Malphius 2016-05-10 07:09:05
Link | Citer | R

This is the worst update I've seen in a long time.

At least I can be excited about the campaigns.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10