Kingdom Hearts Unchained X (chi)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Kingdom Hearts Unchained x (chi)
Kingdom Hearts Unchained x (chi)
 Cerberus.Sephrin
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: xSephrinx
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2016-04-18 19:10:02
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Hyunkyl said: »
Try doing KHUx, FFRK, MFF, Summoner Wars, MAA2 and BBS XD
Sheesh! You sir need to change your shared medal. You still have the 1* Donald!
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
Serveur: Sylph
user: hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2016-04-18 20:04:14
Link | Citer | R

2900 crystals, I'll put a new one now and change it when I get a 5* :P
 Cerberus.Sephrin
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2016-04-19 15:23:31
Link | Citer | R

I pulled this guy from 600 daily package! Time to evolve it, but not enough cost points to use it effectively. I guess I don't need 3000 jewels after all!
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2016-04-19 21:23:55
Link | Citer | R

Pulled a 5* Rikku, Auron, Cloud and Sora with my 3k gems, pretty happy with the FF/KH limited deal, will let me progress further :P
 Seraph.Jacaut
Serveur: Seraph
user: Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2016-04-20 10:52:44
Link | Citer | R

doesn't seem to be a useful site with info on the game yet. what are considered some of the stronger medals? don't want to waste resources evolving weak stuff
 Cerberus.Sephrin
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2016-04-20 12:50:26
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Jacaut said: »
doesn't seem to be a useful site with info on the game yet. what are considered some of the stronger medals? don't want to waste resources evolving weak stuff
It really depends. Some of the stronger ones I've seen and have are Auron, Cloud, Yuffie and Beast (they inflict a set amount of damage regardless of defenses). Everything else, I find have their own uses. Sora is pretty powerful and Rikku is as well. Don't bother with Olette, Hayner and Pence. They're trash. Some examples:

Edit: generally you'll want at least 1 multi hitter with a 1 cost for the "egg" mobs that only take one dmg. KHII Black Coat Rikku and Cloud are some the strongest I've seen.
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2016-04-20 14:25:07
Link | Citer | R

How do you increase you weapon limit number? Medals can not pass 41/?? on my Keyblade lvl 5 atm?
 Cerberus.Sephrin
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2016-04-20 15:34:26
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Hyunkyl said: »
How do you increase you weapon limit number? Medals can not pass 41/?? on my Keyblade lvl 5 atm?
Cost points? They are increased with avatar boards as you unlock cost nodes. Otherwise you can fuse Cid medals to 6* medals. One Cid medal reduces cost by one to a max of 10.
 Seraph.Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2016-04-20 17:41:36
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Sephrin said: »
It really depends. Some of the stronger ones I've seen and have are Auron, Cloud, Yuffie and Beast (they inflict a set amount of damage regardless of defenses). Everything else, I find have their own uses. Sora is pretty powerful and Rikku is as well. Don't bother with Olette, Hayner and Pence. They're trash. Some examples:

Edit: generally you'll want at least 1 multi hitter with a 1 cost for the "egg" mobs that only take one dmg. KHII Black Coat Rikku and Cloud are some the strongest I've seen.

yeah im loving the beast i got, ive been using him to deal with those pesky eggs! i got black coat rikku and that sora also so im going good got some medals to focus on, tried to farm some 5* evolve medals yesterday but not strong enough, probally catch them next time around
 Cerberus.Sephrin
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2016-04-20 18:51:05
Link | Citer | R

Yeah what's really going to slow you down is the cost point system. I can't evolve my 5* medals to 6 because I won't have enough cost points to equip them. Kinda lame. We need a more ready supply of Cid medals. At the moment I can only equip 2 6* medals.
 Seraph.Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2016-04-21 13:10:22
Link | Citer | R

for you got people throne of war is out only had 5k downloads so seems fairly new lol another to add to you're long lists
 Seraph.Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2016-04-21 13:12:26
Link | Citer | R

Yeah what's really going to slow you down is the cost point system. I can't evolve my 5* medals to 6 because I won't have enough cost points to equip them. Kinda lame. We need a more ready supply of Cid medals. At the moment I can only equip 2 6* medals.
derp double post anyways! I'd u had to pick between sora kh2 version a. or black cost rikku to 6 star who would you recommend? since I'll only be able to do one in my keyblade for now I'm sure
 Cerberus.Sephrin
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2016-04-21 15:28:35
Link | Citer | R

derp double post anyways! I'd u had to pick between sora kh2 version a. or black cost rikku to 6 star who would you recommend? since I'll only be able to do one in my keyblade for now I'm sure
Black Coat Riku is definitely stronger and his multiplier blows Sora out of the water. Riku's 6* form goes up to 11 hits with a 2.88 multiplier.(that's not counting max fusion bonuses) He is a powerhouse! However! If you already have other powerful Power medals and you are lacking a strong Speed medal, go for Sora. Materials are easy to come by and his base medal is a common drop from Quest stages. Max fusing him at 6* is a very easy endeavor. Especially right now that it's Speed medal day. Keep in mind that there are better speed medals out there like KH Sora B, Rikku, Yuffie, Stitch, Master Form Sora and so many others. KH Sora A ranks pretty low imho.

TL;DR - If you are in dire need of a Power medal, Riku all the way and vice versa. Having too many of one kind of medal is no good.
[+]
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2016-05-02 18:32:03
Link | Citer | R

Any avatars worth buying with gems?