Wtf Findall?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » wtf findall?
wtf findall?
By myaihze 2016-01-16 16:46:56
Link | Citer | R

I have started playing around with some of the addons offered by window and findall has me confused. When I use the findall command it displays my chars AND all chars of my friends account who I haven't even logged into in a year...help?
By Cathaldus 2016-01-16 17:05:43
Link | Citer | R

A quick google surch pulled this up:

This addon searches items stored on all your characters. To build the initial list, you must login and logout (or input the “findall” command) at least once with each of them.

The list is stored on the machine on which the addon is executed, being updated everytime you look for an item or on logout, so this will not work the best if you use multiple PCs, at least until IPC will let them communicate over LAN or Internet (in development).

The addon has a deferral time of 20 seconds when it's loaded, you are logging in or zoning to give the game enough time to load all the items. If you notice that this time is too short, please create an issue report in the bug tracker.

http://wiki.windower.net/doku.php?id=addons:findall
 Sylph.Pabu
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Pabuchu
By Sylph.Pabu 2016-01-16 18:42:13
Link | Citer | R

Sounds like you still have all your old settings, delete your findall folder in windower and then redownload it from the plugins before you login. That should solve any problems you're having with it.
 Leviathan.Vow
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: woVow
By Leviathan.Vow 2016-01-16 19:28:38
Link | Citer | R

Open the storages.json file in the data folder and remove the sections corresponding to the characters you no longer use.