Forum » FFXI » Escha » Reisenhima T4 Teles
Reisenhima T4 Teles
 Lakshmi.Lenus
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-12-09 20:32:24
Link | Citer | R

You say you don't care, but you keep posting like you do.
[+]
By Sandmaster 2015-12-09 20:54:37
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Tychefm said: »
JP wiki has Voidsnapper, Voidcrystal, Bamboo Shoots and Dark Matter to pop Teles:

ヴォイドキンギョ1ヴォイドクリスタル1タケノコ1ダークマター1

However of course it doesn't work.

There is always 'Tuft of Voidgrass'

I'd try 'Voidsnapper, Voidgrass, Voidcrystal, Bamboo shoots'
or
'Voidsnapper, Voidgrass, Voidcrystal, Dark Matter'

I can't get those items on the ah atm.
 Sylph.Staleyx
Serveur: Sylph
user: Staleyx
By Sylph.Staleyx 2015-12-09 21:07:37
Link | Citer | R

I dare you to not tell ANYONE would be great lol.
 Ragnarok.Afania
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2015-12-09 21:32:02
Link | Citer | R

Sandmaster said: »
lmao @ holding back info on how to 'pop' a NM, T4 at that. Also lmao at the ppl stroking Ejiins epeen.

On a srious note, many people put a lot of effort into the testing of the game, the game mechanics, developed useful tools etc but the items needed to pop a NM the majority of the remaining population will not be in a position to pop and even saying you know but can't tell until certain parameter's have been met in a thread asking for that very info is beyond me.

Nothing personal but just wanted to point out a fact, if Ejiin just secretly go try Teles with KI then share the info after getting world 1st, instead of showing a screenshot with KI but telling everyone "I'm not sharing how to pop until world first", there won't be any negative comment at all.
 Quetzalcoatl.Commencal
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Scwall
By Quetzalcoatl.Commencal 2015-12-09 21:54:29
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Afania said: »
Sandmaster said: »
lmao @ holding back info on how to 'pop' a NM, T4 at that. Also lmao at the ppl stroking Ejiins epeen.

On a srious note, many people put a lot of effort into the testing of the game, the game mechanics, developed useful tools etc but the items needed to pop a NM the majority of the remaining population will not be in a position to pop and even saying you know but can't tell until certain parameter's have been met in a thread asking for that very info is beyond me.

Nothing personal but just wanted to point out a fact, if Ejiin just secretly go try Teles with KI then share the info after getting world 1st, instead of showing a screenshot with KI but telling everyone "I'm not sharing how to pop until world first", there won't be any negative comment at all.

People on BG are just as upset. This is an atrocity!

https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/126946-Resisenjima-Mega-Thread?p=6590137#post6590137

Nothing personal but just wanted to point out a fact, even if Ejiin didn't post Teles with KI, those kids would still be whiny little ***.
By Zephin 2015-12-09 22:00:55
Link | Citer | R

Well someone on Rag bought like 48 darkmatter. Someone wants to burn them on augments, or that might be the key piece.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2015-12-09 22:32:22
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Commencal said: »
=
Nothing personal but just wanted to point out a fact, even if Ejiin didn't post Teles with KI, those kids would still be whiny little ***.

Not sure if trolling. It's just human nature to have negative emotion to see someone else has stuff they don't have, but if nobody has stuff then nobody would whine. That's why you often see ppl call relic owners in lv 75 era "Using their LS to build relic", even though not all of them build their relic that way. Why are you surprised to see negative comment in this thread?

My point is if you have the KI but don't want to see negative comment from trolls/whiners, go kill the NM secretly and share the strat after world first, everyone would be equally grateful with the info. If you know how to pop the NM but choose not to share pop info because you want world first, then you may see negative comment.

It's just human nature.
 Leviathan.Protey
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-12-09 23:16:01
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Afania said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Commencal said: »
=

Not sure if trolling. It's just human nature to have negative emotion to see someone else has stuff they don't have, but if nobody has stuff then nobody would whine. That's why you often see ppl call relic owners in lv 75 era "Using their LS to build relic", even though not all of them build their relic that way. Why are you surprised to see negative comment in this thread?

My point is if you have the KI but don't want to see negative comment from trolls/whiners, go kill the NM secretly and share the strat after world first, everyone would be equally grateful with the info. If you know how to pop the NM but choose not to share pop info because you want world first, then you may see negative comment.

It's just human nature.

I think he was being sarcastic as the mentality on BG in response to Ejin's post is one of information discovery/sharing (I mainly requested his sharing of info in regards to vorseal/drops so I can update wiki); whereas the mentality in this thread in response to his post is one of complaining.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Serveur: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2015-12-09 23:16:22
Link | Citer | R

Yea but Ejiin is one of the people that gives/releases a lot of info if he wants to go try and get 1st kill wtf does it matter. He figured out pop and the rest didn't he will or would have if people didn't *** give us detials. I still figure he will let us know but understand if he says *** it in this case. Everyone crying "epeen" *** at least half of you saying this wouldn't even be able to go kill even if he had released the "pop set" so why the *** do you care anyway.

This is no different then getting a world first in a none digital event. You set records either way and I'm sorry but "e-sports" are taking off around the world and be coming a multi hundred million + industry. Will I personally think they are dumb its no different then regular sports IMO becoming a world first or breaking a record.

Also yea he could of not said ***and just went and got 1st kill or even just tried it before saying anything but damn I rather know someone figured out pop set even if they are not willing to share right away then play the guessing game. I like the guessing game myself till its already been figured out then I just feel like I been wasting my time.
 Odin.Jsmooth
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Jsmooth 2015-12-09 23:24:27
Link | Citer | R

He is entitled to his privacy, and he could of kept it private if not for wanting to show off. Grats on figuring out! I'd go have fun/brag on bgwiki about, but not on a thread someone made asking what it is, post a screenshot of ki, and not say lol.
[+]
 Asura.Darvamos
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Darvamos 2015-12-09 23:29:05
Link | Citer | R

The thread OP has "+'d" a few of his post. Seems like he(OP) is ok with finding out later and was happy to just know it was figured out.
 Phoenix.Libbien
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2015-12-09 23:29:29
Link | Citer | R

If the pop items are less annoying than t2's, I'll call it a win in my book.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2015-12-09 23:36:44
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Chiaia said: »
Yea but Ejiin is one of the people that gives/releases a lot of info if he wants to go try and get 1st kill wtf does it matter. He figured out pop and the rest didn't he will or would have if people didn't *** give us detials. I still figure he will let us know but understand if he says *** it in this case. Everyone crying "epeen" *** at least half of you saying this wouldn't even be able to go kill even if he had released the "pop set" so why the *** do you care anyway.

This is no different then getting a world first in a none digital event. You set records either way and I'm sorry but "e-sports" are taking off around the world and be coming a multi hundred million + industry. Will I personally think they are dumb its no different then regular sports IMO becoming a world first or breaking a record.

Also yea he could of not said ***and just went and got 1st kill or even just tried it before saying anything but damn I rather know someone figured out pop set even if they are not willing to share right away then play the guessing game. I like the guessing game myself till its already been figured out then I just feel like I been wasting my time.

Yes I know not sharing top tier content strategy before getting world first has been a thing in MMO forever. But you can't deny the fact that the nature of posting a KI SS is for epeen purpose, because it doesn't have any new info that we don't know. SE already told us that KI is obtainable, so that SS doesn't tell us anything new, besides "I have KI and I'm trying the NM soon"

I'm not saying epeen is bad though, people post epeen SS with WS damage, Dring or legendary weapon all the time, I posted a lot of epeen SS myself. But when you see "epeen" comment in this thread, it's really just stating a fact.

Regardless, gl on the kill.
 Ragnarok.Ejiin
Guide Maker
user: Ejin
By Ragnarok.Ejiin 2015-12-09 23:44:01
Link | Citer | R

Sorry, I didn't mean that I wasn't releasing it until I got world first. If the pop items were easy to get like everything before it, I wouldn't mind sharing it right now, but the pop items are so absurdly rare(there's your 1 hint) that if I share now, I'll just be shooting myself in the foot trying to farm sets.

As for our progress, it wasn't as terrible as I was expecting based on our first try, but still WoC/Kirin tier difficulty. I don't expect it to take many more attempts to win.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Commencal
user: Scwall
By Quetzalcoatl.Commencal 2015-12-10 00:10:11
Link | Citer | R

After your group is capped, you should continue keeping the pop items a secret and sell the drops for absurd amounts of gil.

BG will understand, the wiki can wait.

:D
 Cerberus.Onvasquez
Serveur: Cerberus
user: onvasquez
By Cerberus.Onvasquez 2015-12-10 00:15:27
Link | Citer | R

You need a Cat's eye, a Dense Cluster ,and a Bayld Crystal to pop it.
By Ruaumoko 2015-12-10 00:49:55
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ejiin said: »
Sorry, I didn't mean that I wasn't releasing it until I got world first. If the pop items were easy to get like everything before it, I wouldn't mind sharing it right now, but the pop items are so absurdly rare(there's your 1 hint) that if I share now, I'll just be shooting myself in the foot trying to farm sets.

As for our progress, it wasn't as terrible as I was expecting based on our first try, but still WoC/Kirin tier difficulty. I don't expect it to take many more attempts to win.
Shedu's Mane / Thu'ban Scale / Sarama's Hide / Tumult's Blood ?
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2015-12-10 00:57:14
Link | Citer | R

Absurdly rare: Assume that means nothing vagary/Delve/Unity/VW/Abyssea area drops. Maybe Certain Abj from T3's? or something that only drops from certain limited thingies...
idk maybe the trowing items from Sky gods... nahh cant be that simple
By Ruaumoko 2015-12-10 00:59:46
Link | Citer | R

Shedu's Mane / Thu'ban Scale / Sarama's Hide / Tumult's Blood

That follows the trend with the T3 which needed Sovereign's Hide, Tolba's Shell and Hid. Scale from Unity Concord. Seeing people who even have Tumult Curator access is rare and it would also follow the trend of Unity Concord HQ materials being needed and that there are x4 different items needed for a T4.
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2015-12-10 01:03:41
Link | Citer | R

He wouldn't be shooting himself in the foot if it was UNM
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2015-12-10 01:03:51
Link | Citer | R

Which pop items from which zone scale up the next tier in same zone? Zitah is t2, whats for t3? Sky is t2, t3 is Delve items, Reisenjima is Incursion for t2's and Unity for t3 (behemoth fafnir and apsid) so how does this follow any trend?
 Quetzalcoatl.Mckenzee
By Quetzalcoatl.Mckenzee 2015-12-10 01:03:59
Link | Citer | R

can't even see what kind of mob that is, i'm more interested in knowing that than how to pop it at this point
[+]
 Siren.Distrusive
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Distrusive 2015-12-10 01:05:00
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Mckenzee said: »
can't even see what kind of mob that is, i'm more interested in knowing that than how to pop it at this point

I think someone said it was a Siren mob.
By swordwiz 2015-12-10 01:16:21
Link | Citer | R

If the man doesnt wanna say what items it is cant force him will just have to keep trying to figure it out myself i guess
By swordwiz 2015-12-10 01:18:35
Link | Citer | R

P.s was there any hints given and if so anyone have a link ?
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2015-12-10 01:21:03
Link | Citer | R

I would not force him even if able, its fun to guess and see how absurdly wrong or freakin close I get. Glad someone has the KI access and knowhow but We will have to catch up.

lol Absurdly
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-12-10 02:55:05
Link | Citer | R

Ruaumoko said: »
Shedu's Mane / Thu'ban Scale / Sarama's Hide / Tumult's Blood

That follows the trend with the T3 which needed Sovereign's Hide, Tolba's Shell and Hid. Scale from Unity Concord. Seeing people who even have Tumult Curator access is rare and it would also follow the trend of Unity Concord HQ materials being needed and that there are x4 different items needed for a T4.
I thought nobody killed Tumult Curator, yet?
I've seen some attempts here and there but nobody claiming to have downed it.

Other than this, your hypothesys would make perfect sense to me.
 Bahamut.Tychefm
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2015-12-10 03:08:39
Link | Citer | R

You can get Tumult Blood from Goblin Box. Ppl selling those might be considered absurdly rare for the moment.
 Bahamut.Tychefm
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2015-12-10 06:44:26
Link | Citer | R

Here are the Hints for all the new items to pop from Freshly Picked:

http://minus-k.com/nejitsu/loader/up41143.png

3 items shown, 1 item hidden for each NM

Teles: Siren Hair x1 VoidCrystal x3 Voidsnapper x3 Secret Thing x1

The other NM are always a combination of 2x Voiditems or old HELM items and something special like Flan Meat x10, Bonechip x10 etc + 1 Secret Item.
 Bahamut.Tychefm
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2015-12-10 07:34:38
Link | Citer | R

Galu - Zerde's cup - Ashweedx3 Ashen Crayfishx3 Flanmeatx10 Secretx1 (Blackpudding?)
Naraka - Vinipata's blade - Voidcrystalx3 Duskcrawlerx3 BoneChipx10 Secretx1
Catuare - Schah's gambit - Voidsnapperx3 Gravewoodx3 Leisure Tablex1 Secretx1
Mandragora - Albumen's flower - Ashweedx3 Voidgrassx3 Vermihumusx1 Secretx1
Sandworm - Onychophora's soil - Voidcrystalx3 Voidgrassx3 Titanitex10 Secretx1
Amphitere - Erinys's beak - Voidsnapperx3 Ashweedx3 Mistmeltx1 Secretx1

Also:

Ejin wasn't wrong to keep the last item secret for a bit. However the JP have a pretty clear lead on what it is due to the count of letters of the hidden item.