Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » FF7 Before Crisis
FF7 Before Crisis
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2015-12-05 23:45:56
Link | Citer | R

With FF7 remake comming out soon it had me thinking. We never before crisis in english. Think SE would finaly make a english version?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-12-06 01:24:26
Link | Citer | R

I'd "expect" them to do as they did with KH (Konami used to do that, too) and add something about all those spin offs. I don't care if they upscale them and what not, it would just be nice to have a huge encyclopedia with screenshots, at the very least, explaining the whole thing.

I mean, as much as we got Dirge of Cerberus in EU/NA, I rarely meet anyone who knows about it or has played it at all. Hell, Crisis Core's rarity/price produces the same effect in some countries.
 Sylph.Knala
Serveur: Sylph
user: nala
By Sylph.Knala 2015-12-06 01:32:14
Link | Citer | R

I played dirge... was fun... but really sucked at times, like when i needed/wanted to snipe things... lack of finite control of my crossghairs...
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-12-06 10:42:50
Link | Citer | R

The trailer is out:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Odin.Godofgods
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-12-06 12:31:36
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
I mean, as much as we got Dirge of Cerberus in EU/NA, I rarely meet anyone who knows about it or has played it at all. Hell, Crisis Core's rarity/price produces the same effect in some countries.

I have both. They were pretty decent games. The control/handling system of DoC was bit iffy, but otherwise i didnt have to many complaints. And the video scenes in CC were pretty incredible. And even tho you know the ending it was still incredibly hard to watch.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-12-06 12:34:27
Link | Citer | R

I dunno, I've only seen bits of it and I already don't like how they retconned Sephiroth's "death" in the Nibelheim reactor, they make it seem like Sephiroth willingly jumped into the reactor rather then Cloud overpowering him and throwing him in.