Dressup Issue?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Dressup Issue?
Dressup Issue?
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-10-11 09:17:42
Link | Citer | R

I've been running Dressup since the patch. And only in the last few days have i really been having an issue with lag, which is only occurring with DressUp loaded.
Other issues include:
-Chat filters not functioning correctly.
-Treasure pool not being displayed, so badly to a point where if there IS a treasure pool, you will not be able to see it at all, and are completely locked out from being able to see it. You cannot even visibly see drops.
-Often delays in casting animation for spells which are casted, or No animation at all, just the buff icon refreshing.

All of these issues are solved with Dressup unloaded.
I'm not the only one having these issues am i?
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-11 09:50:17
Link | Citer | R

Arcon pushed changes to Dressup to the development Windower late last night. Not sure when they'll go live, but if you swap to the dev Windower you can get the changes now.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-10-11 09:51:19
Link | Citer | R

I seem to be having similar issues, was also having issues with not being sure if gear was actually swapping, for example yesterday I had Aegis equipped but when I looked at equipment it said I had Ochain equipped, it got to the point where I wasn't sure if gear was swapping or not.
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Carrotchan 2015-10-11 10:10:08
Link | Citer | R

Thank you Shadow! These last few days I've been going crazy, I thought it was my connection, I didn't know what it was. I've been feeling really shitty since those issues really blow when you're the WHM ;-;
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-10-11 10:24:27
Link | Citer | R

I know how you feel it was happening to me all last night so i just started unloading stuff. Looks like i hit the jackpot.
[+]
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2015-10-11 13:54:19
Link | Citer | R

For the record, I pushed a new DressUp to the dev branch, along with a new packets library. I'm not sure if that will fix the issue (since I'm not sure what's causing it), but it does change how a few questionable internals work, so it might magically fix the issue.

If you're not on the dev branch you can get the files from the links above, or get the entire dev addon directory from this link, and then extract both the addons/DressUp/ and the addons/libs/ folders from there. You will need to reload DressUp after that. I'd appreciate some feedback whether or not those files work alright.
[+]
 Sylph.Olshy
user: Olshy
By Sylph.Olshy 2015-10-11 16:08:10
Link | Citer | R

It's still not working.
Went into Vagary w/ 2 char's and had diffrent pools, animation for chant's were still missing, chat filters not working properly.
[+]
 Fenrir.Gukai
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Gukai
By Fenrir.Gukai 2015-10-25 04:22:23
Link | Citer | R

just wondering if this was fixed?
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-10-25 06:38:03
Link | Citer | R

The lag related issue? Yes i believe it has, been running fine for me for a while now.