Pokémon GO! - (Savage)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
First Page 2 3 4 ... 61 62 63
 Seraph.Jacaut
Serveur: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2016-07-11 12:34:14
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Jiko said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
Gonna try for a Flareon soon. Dunno how long it'll take.

Its my second one, my first turned out to be garbage though, capping out around 800. :(
Any idea how to tell if one will cap higher than another?

Look at the half circle of the eevee, Using a little math, you can gauge where it will cap at depending where the gray line ends. Notice mine is like.. 96~% filled, it'll cap out around 1220 or so. When you level up, the bar is able to be filled a little more.

So basically, you want to find a high CP Eevee whos numbers are nice depending on where the gray bar is located. When I caught and evolved mine, it was at 424 with ~80% bar filled. When evolved, it jumped up to 1050ish.

...also, may the grace of RNGesus ever be in your favour.

saw on facebook that evee's moves effect which itll evolve into also dig for flareon body slam for jolteon and swift for vaporeon iirc.... wish i would have known that before i made a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE vaporeon >.<
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-11 12:35:38
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Jacaut said: »

Its my second one, my first turned out to be garbage though, capping out around 800. :(

Look at the half circle of the eevee, Using a little math, you can gauge where it will cap at depending where the gray line ends. Notice mine is like.. 96~% filled, it'll cap out around 1220 or so. When you level up, the bar is able to be filled a little more.

So basically, you want to find a high CP Eevee whos numbers are nice depending on where the gray bar is located. When I caught and evolved mine, it was at 424 with ~80% bar filled. When evolved, it jumped up to 1050ish.

saw on facebook that evee's moves effect which itll evolve into also dig for flareon body slam for jolteon and swift for vaporeon iirc.... wish i would have known that before i made a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE vaporeon >.<
Welp, guess who's getting a Vaporeon... lol I'll keep it tho.
 Shiva.Shruiken
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2016-07-11 12:41:07
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
How do you guys know that this isn't some Nintendo conspiracy to find out where you are 24/7 so they can track your every move !

Along with Snapchat, which is really just a ploy for the government to build a facial recognition database. We're doomed!

Anyway, I'm not really too impressed with Pokémon Go yet. I just want to be able to battle and trade with my friends. But I'm sure it will get much better and new features will be added as they continue to update it.
 Cerberus.Jiko
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-11 12:41:21
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Jacaut said: »

Nope. My Eevee had body slam, became flareon. Other Eevee has swift, became Jolteon.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-11 12:43:05
Link | Citer | R

Oh, and a tip:

If you see your ball roll on the ground (You have to wait until it stops rolling) and just stay there for a second or so, if you tap on it, you can "Pick it up", keeping the ball. REALLY handy if youre low on balls.
[+]
 Seraph.Jacaut
Serveur: Seraph
user: Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2016-07-11 12:47:59
Link | Citer | R

nice to know facebook is full of ***! shoulda guessed lol but thanks on the ball tip! im stretching to level up to keep about 20 balls on me . . . wish i lived/worked on a pokestop

Side note for anyone starting, if you want a pikachu you can walk around till the starters despawn 4 times, and when they repop the 5th time, pikachu will pop with them, i tested that myself cause a friend and I called ***
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-11 12:51:55
Link | Citer | R

I was gonna do that, but I just took squirtle. Found a couple pikachus in the wild though.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-11 12:54:32
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Shruiken said: »
How do you guys know that this isn't some Nintendo conspiracy to find out where you are 24/7 so they can track your every move !

Along with Snapchat, which is really just a ploy for the government to build a facial recognition database. We're doomed!

Anyway, I'm not really too impressed with Pokémon Go yet. I just want to be able to battle and trade with my friends. But I'm sure it will get much better and new features will be added as they continue to update it.

Technically speaking, we're still in beta. Ver. 0.29.0 currently. I'm assuming that was why there were so many server issues early on.

Also, while I cannot personally confirm this, there are rumours that trading will be possible in an upcoming update. Not sure as far as battling goes.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-11 12:58:35
Link | Citer | R

Anyone else notice Razz berries making pokeballs very inaccurate? Mine fly off to the right when I use them.

Yeah, but it seems to happen a lot to me lately, even without berries. It feels like the ball is acting like it's being thrown as a curve ball (The spinning of the ball before shooting it), but you're not actually using that technique. Possibly a bug, possibly a feature of a "wind" effect or something, or possibly just how the ball is thrown. Dunno yet :(
 Odin.Godofgods
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-07-11 13:11:06
Link | Citer | R

i dont get anything around where i live... I still only have my starter..
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-11 13:20:20
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Godofgods said: »
i dont get anything around where i live... I still only have my starter..

[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-07-11 13:29:51
Link | Citer | R

I feel like the Gym across the street is having an all out war for this gym.
i've seen it change hands 6 times today. twice in the same hour.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-07-11 13:42:55
Link | Citer | R

I've been reading that businesses have been buying lure modules and putting them up at or near their location to bring in more customers...
[+]
By Zululu 2016-07-11 13:44:01
Link | Citer | R

Charmander on my bed:p

Most Pokemon are in parks and out of town

I find this game interesting

Should have a true day/nighttime cycle though
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-11 13:49:28
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
I've been reading that businesses have been buying lure modules and putting them up at or near their location to bring in more customers...

Smart idea, especially if a restaurant. REALLY smart idea...
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2016-07-11 14:01:10
Link | Citer | R

There is a gym right at my workplace. Every day is a struggle.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-11 14:06:15
Link | Citer | R

Zululu said: »

Personally, I feel there is something like this added, where certain pokemon are more common during certain times of the day. Good example are zubats. I find a lot more of them during the night. I still find a bunch in the day, but I'm sure you see what I mean.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2016-07-11 14:10:47
Link | Citer | R

Zululu said: »

Yeah, because walking the streets at like 3 AM in the morning waving your phone around everywhere is really smart, lol.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-11 14:46:24
Link | Citer | R

Not all of us have the luxury of working 1st or even 2nd shift.

Besides, it's been a LOT better for me collecting items at pokestops during the night with less traffic/humidity around. Besides, It's been rather safe in the areas I been. Met a lot of players during the night, as well.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2016-07-11 14:46:45
Link | Citer | R

I thought ghost types only come out at night?
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-07-11 14:50:53
Link | Citer | R

My work has nothing D: across the street has 2 monuments and down the street some workplace has 3 monuments and a gym.... like that is heaven right there. Though i go there at lunch and sit at the bench.
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-07-11 15:02:09
Link | Citer | R

XL 'mons have better cap points.
sad part is, a lot of XL's have ***moves.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-11 15:05:56
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, mine is XS. :(
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-11 15:29:32
Link | Citer | R

Since all the people get butthurt if you upload a picture to your profile thats not XI..

[+]
By Zululu 2016-07-11 15:39:05
Link | Citer | R

Dark times should be when it is dark. Summer = little dark. Winter= more dark and colder Pokemons
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2016-07-11 15:44:57
Link | Citer | R

A Chansey appeared while I was on the freeway. Ugh couldn't catch it.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-11 16:12:55
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
A Chansey appeared while I was on the freeway. Ugh couldn't catch it.

Thats because you're Valor... Psh...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2016-07-11 16:29:36
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-07-11 17:25:34
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

Seen several bars/pubs in Houston, TX with signs out basically saying "Welcome Pokemon Trainers! Come inside from the heat, have a drink, and catch some Pokemon!"
[+]
By baroma 2016-07-11 18:13:55
Link | Citer | R

Niantic is owned by Alphabet which owns Google.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 61 62 63