Trump Talk™

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 176 177 178 ... 216 217 218
By fonewear 2016-07-22 13:44:59
Link | Citer | R

Only in America can we elect (or try to elect) a woman that doesn't understand e-mail but still thinks they are qualified to lead us...
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-22 13:45:20
Link | Citer | R

What was Trump right about?
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-22 15:38:31
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Man, Glenn Beck and his gang are stopping just short of doing a Godwin number on Trump. The butthurt over Cruz is strong with that group.
Last I heard Glenn Back was being talked down from a roof...
Why would anyone do that?
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-22 17:23:20
Link | Citer | R

Esquire on Trump.

This Isn't Funny Anymore. American Democracy Is at Stake.

Anyone who supports Donald Trump is a traitor to the American idea.
By fonewear 2016-07-22 17:25:40
Link | Citer | R

Esquire has as much credibility as Huff Post.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-22 19:13:07
Link | Citer | R

More when it comes to men's fashions.

BTW where are Trump suits made?
By fonewear 2016-07-22 19:15:54
Link | Citer | R

I don't know I don't wear Trump suits.

Men's fashion is a joke we don't care about fashion.
By fonewear 2016-07-22 19:16:23
Link | Citer | R

I would wear this though:

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Iuno
Serveur: Asura
user: freyavp
By Asura.Iuno 2016-07-23 14:58:03
Link | Citer | R

Only in America can we elect (or try to elect) a woman that doesn't understand e-mail but still thinks they are qualified to lead us...

only in american can we try to elect a man who hates women, muslims, minorities, and knows nothing about politics, but still thinks theyre qualified to lead us. lol
[+]
By Juggernautx 2016-07-23 15:32:13
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Iuno said: »

only in american can we try to elect a man who hates women, muslims, minorities, and knows nothing about politics, but still thinks theyre qualified to lead us. lol

Hates women & minorities so much, he hires and pays them well.

Knows so little about politics, that he beat out all the veteran politicians that ran against him.

And as for muslims, no one can beat them when it comes to hate & violence.

If anyone cares, Crooked Hillary announced her running mate. Personally I was surprised by the choice. I thought Monica would've been a better pick
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-23 15:55:59
Link | Citer | R

I don't recall him saying he hates any of the people you mentioned by good try.
 Asura.Iuno
By Asura.Iuno 2016-07-23 15:56:06
Link | Citer | R

Juggernautx said: »

Hates women & minorities so much, he hires and pays them well.

Knows so little about politics, that he beat out all the veteran politicians that ran against him.

And as for muslims, no one can beat them when it comes to hate & violence.

If anyone cares, Crooked Hillary announced her running mate. Personally I was surprised by the choice. I thought Monica would've been a better pick
my good sir, please provide proof of your rebuttals. while you're entitled to your beliefs, i must say i can't agree with them.

to point one:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/few-if-any-minority-execs-in-donald-trumps-business-empire/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

multiple news outlets, both partial and impartial to sides, not only alleged but show proof he doesnt pay well, if at all, especially to minorities.

hes been quoted to say things such as:

Quote:
“An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud"

Quote:
“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ***.”

Quote:
“I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

if this isn't racism, and misogyny, i'm afraid to find out what it really is.

for your second point, it was not knowledge of politics that won out over the human wastes that call themselves chris christie and ted cruz.

ted cruz is so reviled in washington, he had no chance, even if he made allies to "dump trump." it was pure bravado and charisma to say anything he wanted on stage with no fear of retribution, and these side show antics easily led him to a spot on a ticket, behind a less than unified party.

for your third point: well lol..

mayor mccheese would be a better president than trump, in my opinion. a vote for hillary is a vote for a lesser of two evils. while i respect your opinion, i must disagree.
By fonewear 2016-07-23 15:58:12
Link | Citer | R

You must be new hear because Huff Post has zero credibility it might as well be FFXIAH.

USA today birds won't even use that paper to build nests.

And CBS is so liberal they might as well be called MSNBC.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-23 15:58:21
Link | Citer | R

here *
 Asura.Iuno
By Asura.Iuno 2016-07-23 16:04:44
Link | Citer | R

You must be new hear because Huff Post has zero credibility it might as well be FFXIAH.

USA today birds won't even use that paper to build nests.

And CBS is so liberal they might as well be called MSNBC.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/05/gingrich-trump-remarks-about-judge-mistake-inexcusable.html

http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/07/13/rupert-murdoch-breaks-from-fox-news-denounces-t/204378

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/stasi-chris-christie-hates-donald-trump-loves-article-1.2546169

i still find it hilarious the ones licking his boots now, hated him the last 12 months he's been running at the mouth.
By fonewear 2016-07-23 16:06:49
Link | Citer | R

You can go ahead and post 10 more links it doesn't really prove anything. Hillary is still going to be Hillary.
[+]
 Asura.Iuno
By Asura.Iuno 2016-07-23 16:08:05
Link | Citer | R

You can go ahead and post 10 more links it doesn't really prove anything. Hillary is still going to be Hillary.
nor can i debate with those who aren't open to other side of the coin. good day, brother or sister.
By fonewear 2016-07-23 16:09:13
Link | Citer | R

This isn't debate team this is Trump talk. But you are more then welcome here.
 Asura.Iuno
By Asura.Iuno 2016-07-23 16:10:24
Link | Citer | R

inform
can you inform me of why you'd think trump would be a better candidate without bashing clinton?
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-23 16:11:03
Link | Citer | R

I thought P&R threads were bad before. Now they're full of videos nobody watches, links nobody clicks on, and teeming with all sorts of crazy.

#MakeP&RGreatAgain
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-23 16:13:53
Link | Citer | R

inform
can you inform me of why you'd think trump would be a better candidate without bashing clinton?

He is a successful businessman that thousands of people can vouch for.
By fonewear 2016-07-23 16:15:11
Link | Citer | R

And no I'm not going to provide links because this isn't a term paper for college credit.
 Asura.Iuno
By Asura.Iuno 2016-07-23 16:15:21
Link | Citer | R

I thought P&R threads were bad before. Now they're full of videos nobody watches, links nobody clicks on, and teeming with all sorts of crazy.

#MakeP&RGreatAgain
i'm not crazy, i'm just another in the sea of nobodies in america who wanted an outlet to rant about my lack of faith in the party i supported growing up. :V
By Juggernautx 2016-07-23 16:16:58
Link | Citer | R

@Luno

Agree to disagree. When you look at the list of countries donating to the "Clinton Foundation" alone, it sets up a pretty undeniable picture of the web of corruption. People always want "moh proof bro" and it doesn't get much clearer. I won't say Trump is perfect, but compared to Crooked Hillary, he (or most people) may as well be.

That said, post/links/pics/meme/#'s etc all welcome, fun, and great; it doesn't necessarily add to credibility in the end. Internet forums = opinion driven. I can post a picture of a plate of waffles, it doesn't mean that's what I had for breakfast. Though, maybe I should have.. /do overs
[+]
 Asura.Iuno
By Asura.Iuno 2016-07-23 16:17:59
Link | Citer | R

Juggernautx said: »
@Luno

Agree to disagree. When you look at the list of countries donating to the "Clinton Foundation" alone, it sets up a pretty undeniable picture of the web of corruption. People always want "moh proof bro" and it doesn't get much clearer. I won't say Trump is perfect, but compared to Crooked Hillary, he (or most people) may as well be.

That said, post/links/pics/meme/#'s etc all welcome, fun, and great; it doesn't necessarily add to credibility in the end. Internet forums = opinion driven. I can post a picture of a plate of waffles, it doesn't mean that's what I had for breakfast. Though, maybe I should have.. /do overs
i can respect that
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-23 16:20:30
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
What was Trump right about?

Everything.
[+]
 Asura.Iuno
By Asura.Iuno 2016-07-23 16:22:17
Link | Citer | R

for juggernaut, may the best candidate win lol
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-23 16:22:34
Link | Citer | R

#MakeP&RGreatAgain

Just wait till it gets closer to Nov. you think it's bad now...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 176 177 178 ... 216 217 218