Nyzul 1-100 Static. 5 Floors / Day.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Nyzul 1-100 Static. 5 Floors / Day.
Nyzul 1-100 Static. 5 Floors / Day.
 Fairy.Vekien
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: siion
By Fairy.Vekien 2009-08-20 19:41:54
Link | Citer | R

I'm looking to build a static for Nyzul Isle, We'll do 5 floors a day clearing 1 Tag that we're just reusing over and over, so you can still do other things if your AP for Salvage or something.

If anything drops all will be free-lot.

Please send me a "/tell Vekien" in game with the times you can play!

Takes 20 days and would appreciate people who can play for sure for the next 20 days.
[+]
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-08-20 20:17:16
Link | Citer | R

Twenty straight days is a bit demanding if you ask me. Not to be rude, but it really does.
[+]
 Asura.Charlottie
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Charlottie 2009-08-20 21:01:16
Link | Citer | R

not necessarily a bad plan.

though doing just 5 floors a night seems really unsatifying, especially if you fail. nyzul is a lot of fun, given you are running with friends/not idiots. i'd personally hate to do it once a night. twice a week is probably best.
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-08-20 21:04:03
Link | Citer | R

Aye, I think you'll have much better luck doing 3-4 runs once or twice a week, than doing 1 run every night. Will be easier to find people that can all fit into the same time around their events for a start.
 Fairy.Darkei
user: Darkei
By Fairy.Darkei 2009-08-20 21:06:53
Link | Citer | R

/tell me! I like nyzul, but I Hate Nyzul 1-5 chariots, soulflayers, flan and more on only 5 floors, lol

nyzul 100 with boss is more easy <.<
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-20 21:08:31
Link | Citer | R

Vekien said:
I'm looking to build a static for Nyzul Isle, We'll do 5 floors a day clearing 1 Tag that we're just reusing over and over, so you can still do other things if your AP for Salvage or something.

Um... how does this allow you to get AP for salvage? And yeah its much much easier to get a group to come together twice a week. Especially as fast as the runs are compare to the time getting everyone on the right job etc... Ive done both and yeah everynight thing wears on people fast and most people will have events at least during 1 if not more of those days... even rl stuff.
 Fairy.Vekien
By Fairy.Vekien 2009-08-21 02:08:26
Link | Citer | R

Well 30 minutes in a day is easier than pulling 1 person away for 1half to 2hrs when they might have events, timing around 4 people is tough. So all the times your just stood around in whitegate not doing anything, that 30 minutes could of got your 5 floors up.

Also it helps you get AP because you get to keep your other tags for other things. I myself have Salvage 6 days aweek, I need my tags for Assault Points, so I cant be using 3-4 tags a week on a Nyzul, If you do 1 a day then the next day your using the tag you used yesterday, it's a repeated cycle.
 Fairy.Seriin
user: Seriin
By Fairy.Seriin 2009-08-21 02:30:29
Link | Citer | R

I'm not online in game right at this moment but I am interested in getting in on this.

Only times I'm not free are Sunday and Wednesday from 6:30 EST to usually about 10 or so, for CoP Static.
 Fairy.Lilman
user: Lilman
By Fairy.Lilman 2009-08-21 02:38:38
Link | Citer | R

Except you only get a tag back everyday... And even if you start w/ 4. Use one. The next day you'll only have 4... Meaning in the 20 day period, you'll only have 3 tags for AP.

Or am I missing something?
 Cerberus.Quipto
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2009-08-21 03:20:57
Link | Citer | R

yeah, not sure wtf OP is talkin about. you only get one tag back per RL day. once you use the extras you had, that one you get back would go towards the nightly nyzul run and would have none left over for AP.
[+]
 Bismarck.Heavendragon
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Heavendragon 2009-08-21 03:39:59
Link | Citer | R

Hey i would join to. I live in Germany. I can play every day at 9pm (GMT+2). I am on Cerberus now but forgott to register the Chara now here againe. lool
 Fairy.Vekien
By Fairy.Vekien 2009-08-21 07:27:23
Link | Citer | R

Thank you, probably fill now will reply to you all in game.
 Fairy.Jolatola
user: Jolatola
By Fairy.Jolatola 2009-08-26 22:39:07
Link | Citer | R

Well if someone backs out, I'd be interested in Joining myself. =< Wish I checked this forum more often >< I need floor 1-100 for WS, Gear is nice, but It's not my priority.