Killer Instinct: The Beastmaster Compendium

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Killer Instinct: The Beastmaster Compendium
Killer Instinct: The Beastmaster Compendium
First Page 2 3 ... 65 66
 Asura.Sirris
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2019-07-08 13:35:02
Link | Citer | R

Unless you take Vocane it's a really nice master DT piece. Other option would be Moonlight or Defending (Dark Rings too but -HP on those)? I'd personally find value in a set like this:

ItemSet 367613

Giving up some pet DT in exchange for nearly capping master.
 Bismarck.Relna
Serveur: Bismarck
user: shamgi
By Bismarck.Relna 2019-07-11 11:51:40
Link | Citer | R

Ok, so I'm kind of unclear on something.

Just how much value does Pet MAcc have for the magical ready moves?
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-07-11 15:56:33
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Relna said: »
Ok, so I'm kind of unclear on something.

Just how much value does Pet MAcc have for the magical ready moves?

Pet Macc is most useful for the debuffs from pet ready moves.
My favorite 3 for this are:
GenerousArthur, Fluffybredo, and Left-handedYoko

Corrosive ooze gives -33% attack and def down
Purulent Ooze gives bio2 and -10% Max HP down
Pestilent Plume gives -25 MDB
Infected Leech gives plague
Gloom Spray also does dispel

Soporific on PrestoJulio is sleepga

I was able to successfully sleepga and solo most scnm's on Difficult or Very Difficult using presto julio because of my top tier Pet Macc set. This is despite the fact that Julio is and under leveled pet.

I did test this on the taru taru triplets on Tenzen Fight also on VD, but it was somewhat challenging to get it to stick very long. Without a resist, the sleep can last for 4.5 min. which is quite excellent.

Magic Accuracy buffs help make sure the magic damage is not resisted, and the additional effects land successfully. It is exactly like any other Enfeebling skill and magic accuracy for master.

Perhaps you are using Tali'ah set and disappointed that the magic damage is NOT increasing at all?

Magic accuracy will NOT increase magic damage at all. It will only PREVENT the loss of magic damage, thru partial resists from the enemy.

If you want to do good magic damage on bst, then you build a full Pet Magic Attack Bonus Set. then mix these pieces with Tali'ah +2 pieces for higher tier magic accuracy. I only swap to them when I notice my pet magic damage getting resisted.

The best gear for pet magic attack bonus is on the main page.

you need a good pet Mab set to do really good pet magic damage.

The really good bursts will come when using bredo, because he can also reduce the enemies' magic defense. Though technically if and idris geo puts malaise up, then corrosive ooze can burst higher. (though recast is longer).

without Puppets roll, i was able to burst bredo 65k ~75k damage on apex crabs or jagils, or bats. We did have geo-malaise, but I wasn't getting puppet's roll. (I also don't have udug jacket yet ;.;) so the potential damage is quite high.

Solo, with trusts, I have gotten 50k bursts from bredo. this is with mdb down 25 and only a 2 step darkness skillchain. without a burst, I don't remember the damage... I can do 20k AoE with corrosive ooze in reisenjima without a burst. (not vs pixies or toads).
 Shiva.Malthar
Serveur: Shiva
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2019-07-12 00:08:39
Link | Citer | R

We need more pets. Someone post on the official forums.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-07-12 05:48:42
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Malthar said: »
We need more pets. Someone post on the official forums.

Already made that post
[+]
 Shiva.Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2019-07-12 06:42:54
Link | Citer | R

Ping it again, or they'll forget.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-07-12 13:33:32
Link | Citer | R

I pinged it in Japanese also quite awhile ago. if enough players like my ideas, they'll help it get attention by responding and liking the thread.

Hey, I was thrilled that they implemented something I suggested years ago and made it so beastmaster can skillchain with pet. I don't know if it was a result of my post or not, but I did suggest it on official forums long before it was implemented.

I'm not going to be your proxy on the SE forums.
I'm not going to whine and nag and rage at them for not implementing my ideas until I get banned too.

Its their game. They can take my suggestions or leave them. They are not obligated to design the game the way i think it should be made.
[+]
 Shiva.Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2019-07-12 14:50:34
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »

I pinged it in Japanese also quite awhile ago. if enough players like my ideas, they'll help it get attention by responding and liking the thread.

Hey, I was thrilled that they implemented something I suggested years ago and made it so beastmaster can skillchain with pet. I don't know if it was a result of my post or not, but I did suggest it on official forums long before it was implemented.

I'm not going to be your proxy on the SE forums.
I'm not going to whine and nag and rage at them for not implementing my ideas until I get banned too.

Its their game. They can take my suggestions or leave them. They are not obligated to design the game the way i think it should be made.
Yeah, I did get banned for complaining. lol
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Excalin
user: Excalin
By Quetzalcoatl.Excalin 2019-07-13 15:53:03
Link | Citer | R

So Correlation code in the Gearswap lua....what exactly is it doing?
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-07-15 10:32:47
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Excalin said: »

Hey Excalin! been a long time!

Correlation mode you toggle when your pet has advantage over the enemy your are fighting. ie. beast vs lizard

It will use Nukumi Cabasset +1 for ready moves instead of your normal headpiece
 Sylph.Excalin
Serveur: Sylph
user: Excalin
By Sylph.Excalin 2019-07-18 15:59:11
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Excalin said: »

Hey Excalin! been a long time!

Correlation mode you toggle when your pet has advantage over the enemy your are fighting. ie. beast vs lizard

It will use Nukumi Cabasset +1 for ready moves instead of your normal headpiece

ah ok, I couldn't find any gear the first time I looked...but the code makes more now that I found it.
First Page 2 3 ... 65 66