Killer Instinct: The Beastmaster Compendium

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Killer Instinct: The Beastmaster Compendium
Killer Instinct: The Beastmaster Compendium
First Page 2 3 ... 60 61 62 ... 175 176 177
By Feuce 2019-02-08 02:09:32
Link | Citer | R

Question, does Pet Crit effect Pet Magic Attacks? In this case it's Cursed Sphere from Headbreaker Ken. I'm trying to figure out best Alluvion skirmish augments for a MAB set.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-02-08 05:31:06
Link | Citer | R

Feuce said: »
Question, does Pet Crit effect Pet Magic Attacks? In this case it's Cursed Sphere from Headbreaker Ken. I'm trying to figure out best Alluvion skirmish augments for a MAB set.
I've never seen gear with pet magicial crit +

Normal Pet Crit + is only for physical.

I don't understand why you would want alluvion skirmish armor for this instead of Valorous Armor from Reisenjima.

the main page for this guide shows the BiS pieces. Sure, Udug is a real challenge to get, but valorous w/ pet mab augments is just great.
best augments for pet magic ready moves are pet mab and pet int.
 Asura.Fondue
Serveur: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2019-02-08 06:28:24
Link | Citer | R

does guttler have any purpose currently?
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-02-08 06:31:33
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Fondue said: »
does guttler have any purpose currently?

it talks to you as it guzzlers blood.

I don't have Guttler though, can't really say.

You can get potentially higher pet attack bonus from Aftermath.
By Kronkeykong 2019-02-08 09:32:42
Link | Citer | R

I've been looking into making a Melee BST. I really like the idea of Guttler Onslaught spam with Chapuli for Darkness.

Thoughts on the new Axe?

Sounds like it's not a Typo.

Quote:
Kaja Axe DMG:188 Delay:288 DEX+10 INT+10 MND+10 Accuracy+35 Attack+25 Magic Accuracy+35 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+13 Magic Damage +217 Axe skill +242 Parrying skill +242 Magic Accuracy skill +242 Main hand: "Decimation" "Decimation" damage +120%
 Shiva.Malthar
Serveur: Shiva
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2019-02-08 09:37:08
Link | Citer | R

Aymur gives you better pet attack.
 Asura.Epigram
user: jlisic
By Asura.Epigram 2019-02-08 10:17:31
Link | Citer | R

I'm slowly working on my Aymur (very slowly), but I do have an R-15 Guttler (originally got it in 2008, so I'm a bit attached to it)

Guttler works well as an easy double darkness with DNC sub for reverse flourish and with Chapuli in the middle. Relative to Aymur, the buffs are a bit more on the player side relative to the pet. But, you don't give up on pet buffs as you would with Aeonic or Empy.

Aymur R-15 is likely a better option overall, but R-15 Guttler is a little cheaper.

I'm still interested in determining how the +10% is applied relative to food and COR buffs. For the purposes of completion I'll post the results here when I have time.
By Kronkeykong 2019-02-08 11:16:16
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Epigram said: »
I'm slowly working on my Aymur (very slowly), but I do have an R-15 Guttler (originally got it in 2008, so I'm a bit attached to it)

Guttler works well as an easy double darkness with DNC sub for reverse flourish and with Chapuli in the middle. Relative to Aymur, the buffs are a bit more on the player side relative to the pet. But, you don't give up on pet buffs as you would with Aeonic or Empy.

Aymur R-15 is likely a better option overall, but R-15 Guttler is a little cheaper.

I'm still interested in determining how the +10% is applied relative to food and COR buffs. For the purposes of completion I'll post the results here when I have time.

Yeah, I don't know if I'm pipe-dreaming but I feel like they really want BST to fight with it's pet, and it only makes sense that the master is going to do more damage, so gear yourself first, Pet Second (Unless Zerging/Safe Stratting). - Ala PUP and DRG. Except the BST Pet has a Weaponskill Set that lets it actually burst and skillchain.

I just find it boring to stand around and only let the pet do it's job.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-02-08 13:44:00
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Malthar said: »
Aymur gives you better pet attack.

Aymur gives pet: Attack Bonus V (which is 60 Attack) Yes pets like randy will get alot more than 60 from it, but they wlll get more than 10% from Guttler aftermath also.

During Aftermath, Guttler gives Attack bonus 10%.

Anytime the Pet's base Attack is greater than 600 for the pet, Guttler's aftermath will give greater attack bonus. I think only the mosquito has attack lower than 600 of the ilvl 119 pets.

however, This is only during Aftermath.

Then again, you can get an Attack bonus from Aymur's aftermath level 2 also. I don't think i've ever tested exact values on that. Bgwiki says the attack bonus will be between 50 and 99.

So if comparing Aymur aftermath with Guttler aftermath, Aymur can win, but you are trading am2 for am3. Which is why I said Guttler is POTENTIALLY better attack bonus for pet. It is situational. randy's base attack is 1266, which is already up to 1442 at master level. Guttler should give a bigger attack bonus in this situation. It depends on then the multipication happens in the equation.

Typically Aymur is much more advantageous and flexible for pet bonus.

Kronkeykong said: »
Yeah, I don't know if I'm pipe-dreaming but I feel like they really want BST to fight with it's pet, and it only makes sense that the master is going to do more damage, so gear yourself first, Pet Second (Unless Zerging/Safe Stratting). - Ala PUP and DRG. Except the BST Pet has a Weaponskill Set that lets it actually burst and skillchain.

You are not pipe dreaming. SE obviously wants us to fight alongside pet. And its not a bad strategy. However, i think SE has been heavy handed in trying to force master to engage with the distance nerf. its a pretty stupid nerf.

Also, I don't 100% agree that master 'ofcourse' does better damage than pet. On lower level content, master cannot keep up w/ pet at all.

I feel like master and pet are relatively balanced with each other, and the player has to play trade offs on which he wants to focus on in different situations.

If you have party buffs from geo/cor/brd all focused on master, the master will definitely do alot more damage. If you have buffs from cor/geo that benefit pet, then pet will pull ahead.

If your gear completely bufffs pet and neglects master, then your pet will do more and vice versa.

I was farming Domain Invasion alot last couple weeks to work on another Aeonic weapon.

Solo'ing Quetz I changed things up alot experimenting w/ different weapons. (because i'm pretty terrible at a mindless continuous grind)

Aymur & Artoi Vs Pangu & Ankus vs Tri-edge and Fernagu

and several different configurations of these weapons.

I also used vickie, or peter or patrick or bredo or arthur for pets.

Using Weapons aside from Aymur when both pet and master are engaged is a big drop for pet damage. without aymur, Vickie was only doing around 5k sweeping gouge. With Aymur it ws usually closer to 8k.

with Pangu, my Mistral Axe might be 17k with moderate buffs, but with Aymur its only 14k

I find that if I'm using non-aymur, I typically want a magical damage pet. Which is ironic, because with Aymur, I like more primal rend damage.

I find it interesting that bst can melee and focus more on magical damage from magical ws and ready moves.

If you get buffs accordingly, malaise and pup roll and wizard roll are the biggest damage boosters.

tldr; bst is very versatile in how you play.

Regarding the new Axe bonus to Decimation.. I want to try it out. It looks like it makes Decmiation at least competitive with Mistral axe for damage, if not best physical weaponskill for pure damage.

However, unless you can offhand it, Its probably only a gimmick for bst. (and it sounds like you can't offhand the decimation bonus).
By Undula 2019-02-09 07:41:22
Link | Citer | R

Pet Attack Bonus V is 80, not 60.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk
Guide Maker
user: Falkirk
By Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk 2019-02-10 19:08:32
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »
Regarding the new Axe bonus to Decimation.. I want to try it out. It looks like it makes Decmiation at least competitive with Mistral axe for damage, if not best physical weaponskill for pure damage.

However, unless you can offhand it, Its probably only a gimmick for bst. (and it sounds like you can't offhand the decimation bonus).

You're right, it doesn't work in the offhand.

Tested on Wild Rabbits and saw that the "Decimation" Damage +120% is as advertised. Got a confirmation that the bonus applies to all hits:

(Missed the first hit, but connected the 2nd or 3rd, and damage range was 4395-4611.)
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-02-10 22:23:11
Link | Citer | R

I used the decimation axe on apex bats
I was easily hitting 30k around 1000 tp. with occastional multi hits over 40k.

This was the same setup where I got some 40k hits w/ Calamity (sylvie, ygnas, korumoru, ulmia, qultada, generous arthur, corrosive ooze, killer instinct). Its alot easier to hit the big numbers w/ Decimation and Kuja axe. lower tp also,which means more frequently.

there will be more advancements for this axe as well... which as another poster mentioned in update thread, that it probably means more rema upgrades in the summer time.

There is no point in getting extra tp for Decimation unless you have acc problems... which you should address differently anyway.

stacking multi-hit is great. I was mostly using the ruinator set from the guide here, even though most of mine is NQ.

I did have a little triple attack from epona, but no quad attack and rest was da, if you can get a quad attack proc, this will do even better. w/out this axe, its about the same power as Ruinator.. which is frankly pretty weak. with JKuja axe its the best physical ws damage bst has.

I'm very jealous of those valorous body/legs bzt has... but I wonder if putting tali'ah body and meghanda legs in for this might be better than Argosy... sacrificing str for greater multihit. I'm really not sure but I would think multi hit is most important here.

ironically I was just talking about fernagu in offhand to do this sort of thing. this axe doesn't need it. not sure what the best offhand would be, either perfect purgation or barbarity +1 maybe. could make a nice digirbalag for it though. You really want as much multi-hit as possible I think. This ws reminds me alot of Sweeping Gouge on Kiyomaru/Vickie

Sadly, its out-damaging my Physical ws's w/ Pangu in main hand ;.;)
Only for Decimation though. it does nice Cloudsplitter damage also. it has mab and magid damage bonuses... it just has a big smattering of stat boosts and I thik it till get more next update.

Pangu has lots of nice other bonuses going for it though. it has NOT been replaced by some cheap Ambuscade knock off... ;.;
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2019-02-10 22:31:36
Link | Citer | R

I offhand blurred +1 because BST has pretty poor gear choices
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-02-10 22:39:41
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Austar said: »
I offhand blurred +1 because BST has pretty poor gear choices

yeah, I haven't even seen a blurred axe +1 on Quetz,

looks like great off-hand tp builder though.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-02-10 22:42:26
Link | Citer | R

For the things you would be likely meleeing the 115 OAT is functionally the same
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-02-11 04:43:23
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
For the things you would be likely meleeing the 115 OAT is functionally the same

I melee Wave 3 Dynamis.

The Acc drop on 115 OAT is noticeable there.
 Asura.Epigram
user: jlisic
By Asura.Epigram 2019-02-11 14:06:16
Link | Citer | R

Testing with Bouncing Bertha (Dual-Wield R-15 Guttler and Arkoi, Master JP):
Code
	Att.	Att(Aftermath)	Att %
Guttler	1158	1293	        10.4408352668214
Arktoi	1029	1151	        10.5994787141616
Pet	1208	1307	        7.57459831675592

w/ Akamochi +1 (player +54/pet+82):			
Guttler	1212	1325	        8.52830188679246
Arktoi	1083	1183	        8.45308537616229
Pet	1290	1389	        7.12742980561555

I'm going to have to dig into this a bit more. However, it does appear that the 10% from Guttler does not include food +attack, but does include gear +attack for the player.

Now, the +attack for the pet seems to applied to the base attack of the pet, ignoring food and gear. This may already be known, but it's a bit new to me.
By Kronkeykong 2019-02-11 16:09:58
Link | Citer | R

What if the pet uses an attack buff on itself? AKA Sheep.

Does it boost on top of the sheep boost?

Either way with a strong pet it's giving +100 from what it looks like.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-02-11 17:25:15
Link | Citer | R

its on the main guide, but be aware some pets have their own modifications to attack and defense.

you'll notices Bertha has a +20% attack buff.
this generaly applies to attack gained from gear also.
By Kronkeykong 2019-02-11 17:26:38
Link | Citer | R

its on the main guide, but be aware some pets have their own modifications to attack and defense.

you'll notices Bertha has a +20% attack buff.
this generaly applies to attack gained from gear also.

Sorry I should have been more clear - Sheep using Berserk/Rage
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-02-11 23:39:32
Link | Citer | R

Has anyone tried the scythe with spiral hell yet? Probably nowhere close to decimation, but gives BST that decent 2h option they never really could make use of. Interested to see if it's performance.
 Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk
Guide Maker
user: Falkirk
By Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk 2019-02-19 10:56:42
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Epigram said: »
Testing with Bouncing Bertha (Dual-Wield R-15 Guttler and Arkoi, Master JP):
Code
	Att.	Att(Aftermath)	Att %
Pet	1208	1307	        7.57459831675592

Thanks for posting this test. The Attack bonus from Guttler's aftermath actually works out if you add it to Bouncing Bertha's Attack+20% boost.

Using your numbers, Bertha has about 1006 Attack:
1208 ÷ 1.2 = 1006
Take Bertha's native 20% bonus and add the 10% Guttler Aftermath to it for a 30% total, and then you get:
1006 × 1.3 = 1307

Kronkeykong said: »
What if the pet uses an attack buff on itself? AKA Sheep.

Does it boost on top of the sheep boost?

It's really good that you asked this question, because it led to a better understanding of Rhyming Shizuna's Rage ability.
Rage was listed on the front page as Attack+50%/Defense-50%, but it's actually Attack+60%/Defense-60%.

Rhyming Shizuna:
Base Attack = 873
Job Point Gift STR and Attack Bonuses = (110 * 1.1) = 121
Total Attack = 994

Remove the natural 10% Attack Adjustment that the Sheep gets, and the pet has ~903 Attack.
After some testing in the field, here's a table that shows the theoretical and observed attack values for Rhyming Shizuna:
ConditionBonusesCalculated
Attack
Actual
Attack
Base (903)10% (Atk Adj.)994994
w/Guttler Aftermath10% (Atk Adj.) + 10% (AM) 10831082
w/Rage10% (Atk Adj.) + 60% (Rage)15361535
w/Aftermath and Rage10% + 10% + 60%16251624

They're mostly off by 1 due to flooring, but you can see that the bonuses are additive.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-02-19 11:36:23
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Has anyone tried the scythe with spiral hell yet? Probably nowhere close to decimation, but gives BST that decent 2h option they never really could make use of. Interested to see if it's performance.

Kaja Scythe?

nope not at all.

I did Maliyakaleya Scythe for Cross Reaper awhile ago.
It was not as powerful as Mistral Axe or Calamity.

If I recall, Spiral Hell was only as powerful as Ruinator, which was pretty weak. If its a 100% bonus I don't expect it to match Decimation with Kaja Axe. but It might be a viable 2-handed option.

Acc is much poorere with scythe ofcourse.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-02-19 12:43:23
Link | Citer | R

I don't expect it to come anywhere near Decimation for BST. BST's natural Scythe skill is only mediocre, with hardly any room to push damage into upper ranks to make it worthwhile. Just wondering for the addition's sake.

I wouldn't be surprised if SE decided to give BST an increased Scythe rank to give them better synergy with a 2h weapon as an option.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-02-19 13:33:27
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
I don't expect it to come anywhere near Decimation for BST. BST's natural Scythe skill is only mediocre, with hardly any room to push damage into upper ranks to make it worthwhile. Just wondering for the addition's sake.

I wouldn't be surprised if SE decided to give BST an increased Scythe rank to give them better synergy with a 2h weapon as an option.

I would be surprised.

This is the same reason that using shield is pretty useless for bst. There are alot of benefits to pet from axes both main hand and offhand.

If bst functioned only like a war, then added scythe skill might be a thing.

I think I'm one of the bst players most interested in messing with alternative playstyles. I would have fun w/ better scythe skill. but I would be shocked if SE actually did it. the novelty wouldn't last long.

using a 2-hander would be better than axe + shield because of ja haste from /sam or /drk, but I can't think of a single situation that scythe would be preferable to dual wielding axes.
By Ozaii 2019-02-19 15:23:19
Link | Citer | R

Hello i have started working towards my aymur. Was wondering stuff about when to use and such, mainly If I am using my bst for something like omen fu. Would i use the ambu ax over aymur for maximum damage during add floors and mid boss floors when i have melee buffs and such. Or does using aymur ruinator after getting am3 up win out? Not counting bertha cleaving after all obj have been met. Cuz that would def wipe the adds quickest regardless of buffs. (Also during times where both pet and i have about even buffs and both are doing good damage, I am assuming aymur wins. But when its just pet i know aymur wins for sure.) Parenthesis to seperate things and keep it kinda orderly? Also ty for your time reading this lengthy paragraph.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-02-19 16:01:52
Link | Citer | R

It depends largely on your play style.

if you are going pet only, then swap in Aymur on the main hand every time you use an Attack ready move.

The TP Bonus will help Every ready moves, and its Best in Slot for everything physical or purely tp based.

Kumbhakarna with 200 tp bonus and 25 MAB is better than Aymur for magical ready moves, if you have them for both hands.

The Am3 on Aymur is also fantastic for multi attack ready moves (Sweeping gouge, pecking flurry, chomp rush, etc.)

for Primal Rend, ofcourse Aymur is the best. Kaja axe is a very nice offhand option for this.

If you are doing Decimation, then ofcourse Kaja Axe is better for that.

ruinator is not a powerful weaponskill right now. the only way to get lots of damage out of Ruinator, is to use Tri-edge for the Ultimate Skillchain damage. the Damage from the weaponskill itself is quite poor.

Decimation is the most powerful physical weaponskill with Kaja axe ONLY.

without Kaja Axe, Mistral Axe and Calamity are the best physical axe weaponskills. Afterglow Aymur has higher D rating than Kaja axe, and will do better than Kaja for these 2 weaponskills.

I can do about as much damage with Calamity @3k tp on Aymur as Kaja Axe does with Decimation. However Kaja axe will do it faster and more consistently with only 1000 tp. None of the other weaponskills will be as good though... except Cloudsplitter. that should be better with kaja axe than with Aymur also.

Keep in mind, that unequipping Aymur will drop your pet's melee and ready damage by a big amount.

If simply want big numbers on master, go with Kaja Axe. However, I'm pretty sure you can do better total damage with Aymur am3 and both master and pet using ready and weaponskills for big skillchains.

It really depends on what buffs you are getting and what you are fighting as far as which style will be the best damage.
By Ozaii 2019-02-19 16:29:27
Link | Citer | R

Tyvm Xilkk that helped basically confirm my thoughts about aymur. Bst is so interesting. Much more freedom of play vs some other jobs and I like that.
 Phoenix.Tearxx
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Tearxx
By Phoenix.Tearxx 2019-02-20 13:44:27
Link | Citer | R

I agree with Malthar.

I usually use Generous Arthur in divergence.

Popping 10% hp off any NM's is a nice start, but Corrosive Ooze is a boon to the whole group. Its like tossing another (stackable) Geo frailty + Wilt on the mobs. It is VERY noticeable. Not only do you hit harder, but I can pop into pet dt set and hold a whole statue's worth of mobs plenty long enough for ppl to pull them off and destroy them. Corrosive Ooze is just such a fantastic ability and Arthur has the highest defense of any pet bst has. Great for Wave 2 bosses also.

The biggest concern is managing your AoE. You don't want to AoE Purulent Ooze if your group is sleeping crowds... It add a strong bio effect. Also, you don't want to wake up an Avatar, and then the avatar gets on Arthur's enmity list and Arthur keeps going back to wake it up. You need to be aware of whats around you and make sure your AoE's aren't gonna screw up your groups strategy.

I did make the poor choice when we were low on time on a farming run. We had a linked statue or 2 (I didn't link them) and things seemed to be getting out of hand. I tried popping unleash with Corrosive Ooze. Which was fine for damage and tanking.. unfortunately I wasn't careful of the Ninja mobs in the crowd... with predictable results. As Falkirk quotes at the beginning of this guide "Know thy enemty, know thyself..." I have always thought that it included "know thy surroundings"

In my run last night I had puppets roll on. I was hitting up to ~12k AoE w/ Corrosive Ooze in Dynamis Bastok. I don't really have accuracy issues w/ master or pet, but in Dynamis I tend to be dual wielding Ankusa Axes and tp in mostly Heyoka set for Acc and Meva. Pet gets all the Acc and haste also. Enslow from Arthur is a very nice boon as well.

When I'm focused on master melee, in a party with other dd's, I mostly use either Arthur or Bredo (whom I pull out for the wave 1 bosses) depending if I intend to focus on physical or magical damage. Those two have the most useful party debuffs, and they burst really really well. plus I don't need to focus on pet skillchains so much as just bursting, while trying to make master skillchains w/ others.

Although, I have wanted to Try Left-handed Yoko in Divergence. Damage isn't as good as Corrosive Ooze or Pestilent Plume/Foul Waters, but Damage + Dispelga would certainly be useful w/ so many mobs putting buffs up.
Also the crowds in Divergence play well to Infected Leech.

I noticed in the lua on first page Corrosive Ooze is listed as matk based ready move, but for wave 2/3 I'd assume landing the debuff is most important. Is it worthwhile to move it into the macc based ready move list, or would I be able to land easily enough without that assuming reasonable augments (20-25 macc/mab) on valor gear in matk set? Don't really have a good gauge as I'm just starting to gear/play BST.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-02-21 09:05:57
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Tearxx said: »
I noticed in the lua on first page Corrosive Ooze is listed as matk based ready move, but for wave 2/3 I'd assume landing the debuff is most important. Is it worthwhile to move it into the macc based ready move list, or would I be able to land easily enough without that assuming reasonable augments (20-25 macc/mab) on valor gear in matk set? Don't really have a good gauge as I'm just starting to gear/play BST.

IF you are talking about Falkirk's lua, like I am, then that is an option. And I tried it for awhile.

However, I found it 2 concerns with doing that.

1. I was losing alot of Damage. Corrosive ooze is a very potent AoE magical ready move. Dropping damage from 8k to 3k was rather disappointing or down from 12k if using puppet roll (;.;)

2. There is a better way to toggle for accuracy. Falkirk's Lua already as various accuracy level sets configured. (lowacc, medacc, highacc, maxacc), which are toggled with the F9 key. These apply to pet accuracy sets for ready moves as well as master accuracy for tp sets (if you have those master tp sets setup, cuz last I knew Falkirk removed them for the sake of users who thought they were too complicated and confusing. I re-added them for mine.)

The tricky part might be making sure your pet accuracy sets and master accuracy sets are in line with each other at each increment. I don't have a clear guideline for that. It may need a bit of testing. I suggest making the amount of MAcc or Acc in each level set from gear rouggly equivalent. so if you have +200 acc in gear for the Med Acc set, I would have roughly +200 MAcc from gear in the medMacc set.

These also affect ready move sets. Its not hard to tell when def down from Corrosive ooze has landed. You will immediately see the difference in your physical damage.

If you are having trouble landing it, I suggest toggling up to a higher Accuracy set.
Another important part to remember is to use Familiar. +60 INT Goes a LONG way for better pet magic Accuracy. Ofcourse if you are fortunate to have Udug Jacket in your Pet MAcc set you get the best of both worlds :D (and I'm REALLY not a big jealous)

Falkirk showed some testing earlier in the thread. the proc rate for pet debuffs is moderate without macc set or familiar. It is almost capped with familiar, and usually capped without familiar but WITH a really good pet macc set. If you use BOTH it was capped very nicely on Apex mobs I believe. So using both Familiar and a capped pet MAcc set should give you a very good proc rate even on high level content in Divergence. Pangu, Ankusa Axe, or Beastmaster Collar are not required, but they are certainly fantastic boosts for it.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 60 61 62 ... 175 176 177