Jon Stewart To Leave Daily Show

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Jon Stewart to leave Daily Show
Jon Stewart to leave Daily Show
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10
By fonewear 2015-02-11 12:36:22
Link | Citer | R

I won't allow women to have free access to computers. It's anti American.

Unless those computers are in the kitchen...
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-11 12:37:09
Link | Citer | R

Then course, for the hottest women on the planet...

Russia.

I don't think anyone will deny that. Whether they just know from others or especially if they've actually been.

Paradise I tells you!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-11 12:38:07
Link | Citer | R

With the Russian economy going downhill it's buy one Russian get one free !
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-11 12:41:18
Link | Citer | R

It was a pretty well done updated version of a great classic, much like Get Smart was a good update.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-11 12:41:51
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
From what people there told me, and what I saw, Russian brides are a scam in a sense. They're smart and know to manipulate men of all kinds. Often they do it for fun and eventually get you to send money home, visit, etc. Before you know it, you're visiting Russia once a year to see her family.

Of course this works with the non brides for sale too, but at least you make a better personal connection (with the non for sale ones).
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-11 12:42:11
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
7 foot tall gorgeous Scandinavian women!

Seven foot women age into hunchbacked cripples.

I'm not saying that for shock value or to be funny. It's true.

My grandma has a few friends who are (were) 6' 6"/6' 8" when they were younger. They're both about 5' 8" now and stooped as all get out.

People joke about breasts sagging due to gravity, but osteoporosis being far more common a problem in women combined with that gravity really does a number on some tall ladies. ;;
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-11 12:42:41
Link | Citer | R

Verda said: »
Did any of you see The Secret Life of Walter Mitty? I usually don't like Ben Stiller but this really touched me and made me laugh at the same time. The obvious Life magazine placement aside, I thought it was a smart movie and good attempt at modernizing the classic. It didn't get critical acclaim and I can understand why but dammit I liked it.

I thought it was okay.
By Ramyrez 2015-02-11 12:42:45
Link | Citer | R

Russia.

I don't think anyone will deny that. Whether they just know from others or especially if they've actually been.

Paradise I tells you!

"hottest women on the planet if you like skinny blondes."

You forgot to clarify.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-11 12:43:07
Link | Citer | R

From what people there told me, and what I saw, Russian brides are a scam in a sense. They're smart and know to manipulate men of all kinds. Often they do it for fun and eventually get you to send money home, visit, etc. Before you know it, you're visiting Russia once a year to see her family.

Of course this works with the non brides for sale too, but at least you make a better personal connection.
And the Russian brides do come as advertised.

Other mail order brides send you... something ugly and hideous. Like a Russian Bride.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-11 12:43:31
Link | Citer | R

I prefer medium blondes over easy with a side of toast.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-11 12:43:57
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
7 foot tall gorgeous Scandinavian women!

Seven foot women age into hunchbacked cripples.

I'm not saying that for shock value or to be funny. It's true.

My grandma has a few friends who are (were) 6' 6"/6' 8" when they were younger. They're both about 5' 8" now and stooped as all get out.

People joke about breasts sagging due to gravity, but osteoporosis being far more common a problem in women combined with that gravity really does a number on some tall ladies. ;;
Personally I wouldn't go much higher than my height, so 6'1" may 2 at the most. Even then that's kinda tall.
By Ramyrez 2015-02-11 12:43:57
Link | Citer | R

Did any of you see The Secret Life of Walter Mitty? I usually don't like Ben Stiller but this really touched me and made me laugh at the same time. The obvious Life magazine placement aside, I thought it was a smart movie and good attempt at modernizing the classic. It didn't get critical acclaim and I can understand why but dammit I liked it.

Which reminds me Kristen Wiig has been a pretty funny comedian in the biz for a while now though I don't think I've ever heard any of her stand up.

Oh, speaking of good-looking women, Ben Stiller is definitely married out of his level. Way to go being funny and having money, right?
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-11 12:44:55
Link | Citer | R

Russia.

Paradise I tells you!

"hottest women on the planet if you like skinny blondes."

You forgot to clarify.
Wait for girlboy to post some pics, lol.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-11 12:44:57
Link | Citer | R

Which reminds me Kristen Wiig has been a pretty funny comedian in the biz for a while now though I don't think I've ever heard any of her stand up.

Oh, speaking of good-looking women, Ben Stiller is definitely married out of his level. Way to go being funny and having money, right?

That is correct:

By Ramyrez 2015-02-11 12:45:49
Link | Citer | R

I prefer medium blondes over easy with a side of toast.

Thanks, Hannibal.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-11 12:46:06
Link | Citer | R

As a feminist: I prefer women that would be in the fat and proud category. Just to stick it to society's standard of beauty !

By Bloodrose 2015-02-11 12:46:20
Link | Citer | R

With a glass of chianti and some fava beans?
[+]
 Asura.Reichleiu
Serveur: Asura
user: Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2015-02-11 12:46:56
Link | Citer | R

gorgeous Scandinavian women!

Sweden.. Sweden and the Czech Republic. Prettiest women you will find per capita.

Russia, Scotland and Brazil tie for third.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-11 12:48:27
Link | Citer | R

I'm here I'm fat let's make a tumblr !
 Asura.Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2015-02-11 12:48:52
Link | Citer | R

I thought Icelandic people won that study of most attractive people (men or women). Must be all the vents and lack of sunshine.

No, Iceland is hit or miss.

I know a girl from Iceland who is quite attractive but many of her friends are not. She has said that it is hit or miss there.

However.. Iceland is about a 10-1 ratio of Women to Men.

So if you are a single guy, go to Iceland.

Edit* There are more people in the City of Bridgeport CT currently than there are Women in Iceland, just for some added perspective.
By fonewear 2015-02-11 12:49:55
Link | Citer | R

Hey I make the fat jokes around here son !

Scratch that body positive image jokes !
By fonewear 2015-02-11 12:51:04
Link | Citer | R

See when you change the definition of words you don't have to be accountable for anything !
 Asura.Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2015-02-11 12:52:46
Link | Citer | R

Also.. lets leave Finland off the list.

The running joke amongst Norwegian, Swedish and Icelandic people is that the Finnish are all inbred and that is why they are so hideous.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-11 12:54:14
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Reichleiu said: »
gorgeous Scandinavian women!

Sweeden.. Sweeden and the Czech Republic. Prettiest women you will find per capita.

Russia, Scotland and Brazil tie for third.
We can disagree on the ranking. Never been to to Czech, yet, so idk.

I didn't know Scotland had lookers, lol.

Some Latin American countries though, even South American, yeah I can definitely see that.

Met one on a Cruise to Mexico awhile back ago. Which was funny cause at night I would chill at this bar with a Hungarian woman bartender. I thought the whole time we were flirting for fun, but then the last night when I took a picture of her and I, it turns out she put her email address on my phone in some hidden spot. Didn't notice until a week later, lol.

Apparently she only goes home once a year for 6 weeks. Then back to the Disney Cruise line with her!
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10