Showing Unity And Spark Points In Point Watch?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Showing unity and spark points in point watch?
Showing unity and spark points in point watch?
 Asura.Snubber
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: snubber
By Asura.Snubber 2015-02-09 17:45:15
Link | Citer | R

Hey guys, I am just wondering if anyone knows how to show unity and spark points with the point watch addon?

Tks
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2015-02-09 17:56:12
Link | Citer | R

Hmmm. Good timing. I was messing around with this just yesterday.

Windower4\addons\pointwatch\data\settings.xml

there will be a line that looks like this.
Code
<default>xp.current..&apos;/&apos;..xp.tnl..&apos;XP &apos;..lp.current..&apos;/&apos;..lp.tnm..&apos;LP [&apos;..lp.number_of_merits..&apos;] XP/hr:&apos;..string.format(&apos;%.1f&apos;,math.floor(xp.rate/100)/10)..&apos;k &apos;..cp.current..&apos;/&apos;..cp.tnjp..&apos;CP [&apos;..cp.number_of_job_points..&apos;] CP/hr:&apos;..string.format(&apos;%.1f&apos;,math.floor(cp.rate/100)/10)..&apos;k</default>
Replace it with this one.
Code
<default>xp.current..&apos;/&apos;..xp.tnl..&apos;XP &apos;..lp.current..&apos;/&apos;..lp.tnm..&apos;LP [&apos;..lp.number_of_merits..&apos;] XP/hr:&apos;..string.format(&apos;%.1f&apos;,math.floor(xp.rate/100)/10)..&apos;k &apos;..cp.current..&apos;/&apos;..cp.tnjp..&apos;CP [&apos;..cp.number_of_job_points..&apos;] CP/hr:&apos;..string.format(&apos;%.1f&apos;,math.floor(cp.rate/100)/10)..&apos;k &apos;..sparks.current..&apos;sparks &apos;..accolades.current..&apos;Acc.&apos;</default>
Now, it doesn't display per hour sparks/accolade gain or anything. The addon just doesn't have that option built in.

But this will display your current sparks and accolades at the end of the usual pointwatch info. I didn't bother with putting /50k, cause I know what the caps are. don't need it on there.
[+]
 Asura.Snubber
By Asura.Snubber 2015-02-09 18:05:39
Link | Citer | R

Thank you Martel, I've copy and pasted it. And I can see the accolades. But the spark only shows zero, which I have more than zero....

Are you getting any numbers for your spark?
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2015-02-09 18:11:03
Link | Citer | R

I had to zone once before it started updating. Give that a shot.
 Asura.Snubber
By Asura.Snubber 2015-02-09 18:11:47
Link | Citer | R

Nvm it worked. I just have to wait till the next spark gain. Tks for the reply and your help. ^^