Bazaar Comments Out Of Place (obscuring Chat Log)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » General » Bazaar comments out of place (obscuring chat log)
Bazaar comments out of place (obscuring chat log)
 Shiva.Francisco
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2015-02-04 22:59:59
Link | Citer | R

Not sure if this is being caused by Windower some way or not, but I just noticed it right now... bazaar comments are popping up in the middle of my chat log.

If this is being caused by Windower or one of it's plugins/addons, I have two questions:

1) How can I fix it?

2) Can whatever is causing this be used to move the second chatlog so they are side-by-side rather than on top of one another?
By Heimdel 2015-02-05 00:52:23
Link | Citer | R

No this isn't caused by windower. Had it happen using just SE windower. Also been getting the battle options box jumping over and half down when target soemone to try and invite and such.
 Asura.Sechs
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-02-05 01:37:55
Link | Citer | R

That happens because of the increased Chat Box vertical space.
Pereviously it could go up to 10 lines, and Bazaar Comment window was programmed to allign with a Chatbox window that could only go as high as 10 lines.

Then they increased those lines up to 20 (think now it can go even higher with the split window option) whereas the Bazaar comment window still thinks the max is 10 lines and fails to allign.

I dunno if this happens in every circumstance or only specific ones, but as far as I know it's a FFXI problem and not a windower one.