Teen Girl Kills Brother - Justfied Or Murder?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Teen girl kills brother - Justfied or murder?
Teen girl kills brother - Justfied or murder?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Cerberus.Conagh
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-09 19:47:20
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Bloodrose said: »
Unless you're as high as the person you're trying to explain ***to, who happens to be high, don't bother.
Fascist!

Pragmatic actually.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-09 19:47:27
Link | Citer | R

Chimerawizard said: »
If that took away the confusion. great, otherwise I don't understand what you don't get.
Detention is the system? I am sorry but I don't understand.
By Bloodrose 2015-01-09 19:48:05
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
It's the system part that I didn't get.
Quote:
The girls were being held in juvenile detention on suspicion of murder and a prosecutor is trying to decide whether they will be charged as adults. Their parents face charges of child neglect and failing to supervise.

The 3-year-old is in the custody of child welfare officials.
11 & 15 yo are in the system.

If that took away the confusion. great, otherwise I don't understand what you don't get.

also:
Quote:
The girls' mother told police they often locked the 15-year-old girl up when she misbehaved. The longest they kept her locked in her room was 20 consecutive days, the father told police.

In the girl's room, police found only a blanket and a bucket filled with urine in the closet.

"It was learned that (the 15-year-old girl) has made past attempts at ending her life but neither law enforcement nor (emergency management services) was notified," police wrote in their report.

They also say the children's mother discovered the siblings having sex in 2011.
and that's all the parents are being charged with?

and to think I live in florida... I wonder if moving to a different state will help.
Nope, it won't help, because you will forever be shaking your head at the stupid ***that happens, wherever you go. It's often best to stay where you are, and try to affect positive change internally.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-09 19:48:26
Link | Citer | R

Read Eslim's post, it makes 0 sense
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-09 19:48:46
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Unless you're as high as the person you're trying to explain ***to, who happens to be high, don't bother.
Fascist!

Pragmatic actually.
grrr..... touche...
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-09 19:48:56
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
The girls were being held in juvenile detention on suspicion of murder and a prosecutor is trying to decide whether they will be charged as adults. Their parents face charges of child neglect and failing to supervise.

also:
Quote:
The girls' mother told police they often locked the 15-year-old girl up when she misbehaved. The longest they kept her locked in her room was 20 consecutive days, the father told police.

In the girl's room, police found only a blanket and a bucket filled with urine in the closet.

"It was learned that (the 15-year-old girl) has made past attempts at ending her life but neither law enforcement nor (emergency management services) was notified," police wrote in their report.

and to think I live in florida... I wonder if moving to a different state will help.
Nope, it won't help, because you will forever be shaking your head at the stupid ***that happens, wherever you go. It's often best to stay where you are, and try to affect positive change internally.

In all fairness in Scotland we have like next to no Stupid ***going on........ apart from Really bad Cholesterol.
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-09 19:49:48
Link | Citer | R

I have an overactive imagination + too much time + the uncanny grudgeholding ability it would be about 4 years before my medical team and I let those *** die
By Bloodrose 2015-01-09 19:49:58
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

also:
Quote:

In all fairness in Scotland we have like next to no Stupid ***going on........ apart from Really bad Cholesterol.
People are too drunk and angry in Scotland to do stupid ***.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-09 19:50:45
Link | Citer | R

Blood I think we just found the solution to World Peace.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-09 19:51:00
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

also:
Quote:

You've just made a powerful enemy!
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-09 19:51:44
Link | Citer | R

I'm part Scottish, I'm already my own powerful enemy.
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-09 19:52:00
Link | Citer | R

You live in a place where drunk men wearing skirts is the norm for celebrations naturally you *** have some open minds
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-09 19:52:01
Link | Citer | R

Nah she's Right, if we see stupid, we take care of it before it gets like this.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-09 19:52:07
Link | Citer | R

It's a Simpsons/meme reference.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-09 19:53:36
Link | Citer | R

Nah she's Right, if we see stupid, we take care of it before it gets like this.
I have a feeling this occurs in other countries outside the U.S. bedsides Scotland, lol.
By Bloodrose 2015-01-09 19:55:09
Link | Citer | R

We do the same in Canada. We give them a work visa for the US.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-09 19:55:13
Link | Citer | R

It's a Simpsons/meme reference.

I think this is how we deal with Stupid.
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-09 19:55:24
Link | Citer | R

I just remembered I can no longer drink even one beer without vomiting violently and now I have a sad
By Nazrious 2015-01-09 20:53:10
Link | Citer | R

sigh, some people aught to be sterilized at birth... didn't read thread just OP but wtf some terribad parenting.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-01-09 23:20:06
Link | Citer | R

Be careful when handling a sack of potatos.
Potato are the most volatile organic compound in existence.
The introduction of any thread topic will result in mass potato potatoing until everything is potato.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-10 15:43:45
Link | Citer | R

so she should have escaped so that the police would return her back to the home she escaped from to be molested/abused again that girl was living a hell you can't even imagine
[+]
 Cerberus.Makira
user: Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2015-01-10 15:49:08
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Candlejack said: »
Odin.Godofgods said: »
Quote:
Police: Teen Girl Fatally Shot Brother Who Locked Her in Her Room

Authorities say a 15-year-old girl who was repeatedly locked in her room with just a blanket and a bucket fatally shot her 16-year-old brother this week in White Springs, Fla.

1.)Police say the 16-year-old boy locked his sister in her room on Monday while their parents were out of town. After he fell asleep, the 15-year-old allegedly talked her 11-year-old sister into unlocking the door.

2.)Police say the teen girl then broke into her parents' room through a window and used their pistol to fatally shoot her brother.

The teen girl had endured years of abuse, police say. According to police documents, their mother reported that they often locked their 15-year-old in her room, and their father said they had done so for up to 20 days straight. The room that they kept her in contained a blanket and a bucket filled with urine, police reported.

3.)In 2010, the teen girl's uncle was convicted of molesting her. Then, in 2011, the girl's mother reportedly caught the siblings having sex. The teen girl had also tried to commit suicide in the past, but it was not reported to authorities.

4.)Prosecutors are mulling whether to charge the 15-year-old girl and her 11-year-old sister as adults. Their parents also face child neglect charges.

Source
1- The brother was asleep, she was outside of the home. Were there no passing motorists she could've flagged down to beg for help? Were there no neighbors at home at the time she could've sought help from? There probably were. She had the option of being rescued off the roof and escaping that house, but chose not to use that option.

2- The gun might have been an inanimate object, yet it was still in the home. As soon as her hand curled around the grip, it had found it's way into her unstable hands and plans. "Oh, you'd rather the rapist or the robber, or the person assaulting you keep doing so without acting to defend yourself"? Haha, no. Those are reasons why I always have a halfway decent knife on my person. You can defend yourself just as well without turning to guns as the "end all, be all" answer.

3- The state knew about all those times she was molested and abused. The state had a right and responsibility to remove her and the other two children from that situation and make them wards of the state. This is as much the state's fault as it is the abusive family's fault.

4- While I'm unsure about the 15 year old murderer not being tried as an adult, in fact, she knew what she was doing if you ask me and had other options to get out of that situation that she chose not to use, the 11 year old just listened to her older sister and unlocked the door to let her out. Seeing as how the other girl is 11, no. You don't try a preteen girl as an adult. You try her as a juvenile if you must, though I'd rather see the state step in and do the right thing instead and make them both wards of the state instead of punishing them for what the 15 year old did.

But, then again, this did happen in Florida, and most Florida residents, like most Texas residents, are backwards-thinking idiots that need to be sterilized so they can't reproduce.

So... are you from Texas or Florida? >.>
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-10 15:51:23
Link | Citer | R

In 2010, the teen girl's uncle was convicted of molesting her. Then, in 2011, the girl's mother reportedly caught the siblings having sex. The teen girl had also tried to commit suicide in the past, but it was not reported to authorities. proof that the police/cps proved that they weren't going to do their job 4 years of it
By Jetackuu 2015-01-10 15:53:38
Link | Citer | R

Full potato in this thread too I see.
By Jetackuu 2015-01-10 15:54:29
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
In 2010, the teen girl's uncle was convicted of molesting her. Then, in 2011, the girl's mother reportedly caught the siblings having sex. The teen girl had also tried to commit suicide in the past, but it was not reported to authorities. proof that the police/cps proved that they weren't going to do their job 4 years of it
From the evidence presented, the 15 years of it really.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-10 15:58:15
Link | Citer | R

Kinda went under the radar, but what will happen to the youger sister when this is all over? Assuming the older one won't be jailed, I still doubt she'll remain with the parents(or I hope so), but in that case can she stay with the sister? Cause remaining alone would be just another nail in the tragedy.

edit: sorry if I typed this horribly, some posters have a bad influence

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-10 16:19:38
Link | Citer | R

yeah but you seem to miss the point that there were years of documented abuse in which the police/cps did *** about had she ran away they would have most likely caught her and returned her to the home since they were ok with what was going on apparently even if they did'nt what do you think would happen to the 11 yr old daughter had the abuse/rape sponge escaped
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7