Man Poisons Dog To Death With Car Exhaust

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Man poisons dog to death with car exhaust
Man poisons dog to death with car exhaust
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-06 18:23:50
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
i still shoot out his windows etc every time i pass his house and tell the neighbor she's a *** and that i hope her first child is born HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and dies a slow painful death in front of her
Come on man, leave the kid out of it. o.o
i consider all my pets as my family why wouldn't i wish the same to that *** family ?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-06 18:24:29
Link | Citer | R

BlaTheTaru said: »
If the biggest thing going on right now is a man killing a dog I think as a whole we are doing pretty good. The truth is that it's insignificant, and while it sucks.... It's only a dog.
No, it's not the biggest thing, but it is still horrible that people (human beings) do this to animals.

Just because it's not the biggest thing doesn't mean it's any less significant.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-06 18:25:51
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
We get it, you're so edgy and the scum of the Earth. Stop posting

Being in touch with reality may make me scum, and I'm ok with that. Have any of you bleeding hearts ever spent any time in a third world country? I'd venture to say no. If posting about a man killing an animal, which isn't murder, makes you feel like great human beings then go forth and continue to be awesome. I'll continue to have my opinion and not judge you for yours.
Actually, I have. I lived in Cape Town, South Africa for a stretch on business.

What about you? I'm guessing not.
By BlaTheTaru 2015-01-06 18:27:27
Link | Citer | R

I've spent a year in Iraq and two in Afghanistan. Define a stretch please.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-06 18:28:36
Link | Citer | R

Just under 7 months.

We get it, you consider animals as lower life forms. Thankfully, not everyone shares the same sentiment as you.

If you have nothing more to say, then why are you still here posting on a thread you care nothing about?
[+]
By BlaTheTaru 2015-01-06 18:34:57
Link | Citer | R

Mostly because of how personally everyone is taking another's opinion because it's different than their own. :)
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-06 18:37:59
Link | Citer | R

Goatofgoats could just ask for a topic ban for the guy
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-06 18:39:39
Link | Citer | R

I'd rather not see wussing out and topic banning be the new norm....
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-06 18:40:09
Link | Citer | R

ah lordgrim his ***
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-06 18:56:46
Link | Citer | R

I think it's pretty obvious that he is being a troll.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-01-06 19:05:10
Link | Citer | R

How is this news? Who cares?
Actually, I'm siding with the troll (but only for this post).

Is this a thing that happens regularly or indicative of a larger problem? Pointing out the isolated incidents of the worst humanity has to offer isn't indicative of much anything other than a cynical mind. The guy's an *** and I doubt anyone would argue that, but this is just click bait.
[+]
 Asura.Celoria
user: celoria
By Asura.Celoria 2015-01-06 19:17:06
Link | Citer | R

I treat my dog as my child, I am extraordinarily protective of my dog which in turns makes me protective of other dogs as well. There is no reason someone should abuse or kill an animal, just like a child. If you don't have the manhood to take care of a dog or child give it to someone that can. You obviously aren't competent enough to do so if you are thinking about killing something that only learns from you. Lastly I think the crimes against animals need stronger punishments, low level punishments just allow sicko's to get off with minimal punishment.
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2015-01-06 19:23:04
Link | Citer | R

This made me think of when I was younger my buddy lived on a farm. Of course animals will be animals, and their female dog got knocked up by a random wandering dog from another farm, or a stray, who really knows. (I doubt there's doggy episodes of Montel "You ARE NOT the father!" etc)
Anyway, long story short:
Dog has a litter of 6 puppies. It was within the first day brought up to him by his Dad like "Make flyers, call friends, do whatever you feel you have to. If they aren't accounted for within a week, they get tossed in a burlap sack and attached to a car exhaust."

Not meaning he had to have them gone in a week, but homes found for them is all. To fit in with the theme of this thread, RIP 6 puppies. It shocked the *** out of me, but was basically explained to me like "That's farm life. And those are 6 extra mouths to feed."

:(
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2015-01-06 20:03:28
Link | Citer | R

Perhaps I missed it if it was said but why did he kill the dog?
 Odin.Godofgods
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-01-06 20:45:10
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
How is this news? Who cares?
Actually, I'm siding with the troll (but only for this post).

Is this a thing that happens regularly or indicative of a larger problem? Pointing out the isolated incidents of the worst humanity has to offer isn't indicative of much anything other than a cynical mind. The guy's an *** and I doubt anyone would argue that, but this is just click bait.

how is this in any way click bait? Its an event that happened and worth discussing ppl points of views on it; hence the culture thread. There is nothing misleading with it. No bait title. In fact its as accurate as it can possibly be. Claiming isolated incidents is a joke of an argument. Stuff like this, and many of the others ive posted, happen a more often then ppl think. They just don't want to hear about it. If you think an animal getting abused or killed is an isolated incident in this world then that's just ignorance and a lack of reality. Its also hard to say that im posting a ton of isolated incidents. If they were so isolated, then there wouldn't be so many to find and post.

As for having a cynical mind i completely disagree. Making ppl aware that bad stuff is happening under there noses does not make me cynical. It makes me (if anything) a realist. Someone that realizes this bad stuff is happening. How many times have we heard the argument (from most everyone at some point or another) that ppl need to educated on various topics because there lack of knowledge or understanding is leading them to false conclusions or fear? Its similar hear. Why i wont claim that im trying to educate anyone with this, bringing it to light and making ppl realize this stuff is going on is still a first step. Id love to see al this 'negative' stuff go away. It cant happen when ppl brush it off or ignore that it exists.

And just to point this out... The last time i made a thread about something positive was a company that sold GAMES of all things, that had made a massive donation to various charities. Something nice and uplifting. Got a total of 8 replies. Every single one a troll or of topic reply. Ppl didn't care. But all the so called 'negative' threads seem to go on for pages most of the time. Not my fault. Im not responsible for what ppl give a damn about, and i certainly cant control it. Proof: Charity post 8 replies. Black vs white crap thread 14 pages... kinda sad'

And just for the record, the last thread i created was on Dec 18th. Its now Jan 6th. Almost 3 weeks in between.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-06 20:47:43
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Sekundes said: »
Perhaps I missed it if it was said but why did he kill the dog?

There's no excuse for it to be honest, had be butchered the dog after say it attacked him you could argue Rage/fight or flight instinct, but that's a new level of Evil.

You don't chose to have kids (as a man) but a good one looks after them.

You do however Choose to look after a Dog, so why when you chose something, would you then do that? The logic Baffles me, when you could probably sell the dog or have it put down humanly for a basically nothing at a local Pound, it provides no pain and while I personally will still think that person is a wretched human being for it, I'd at least accept their decision to do so in a manner that is not completely barbaric, it would have been kinder to have shot him in the head (probably quicker).
 Shiva.Onorgul
Serveur: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-01-06 22:05:06
Link | Citer | R

People treat dogs (and, to a lesser extent, children) as chattel. We use words like "owner" and "master." And yet someone does to their chattel what is heavily implied by that state of affairs and suddenly we're up in arms?

An acquaintance recently adopted a dog. He found that by working from home and basically only leaving his apartment at gunpoint, he was unable to provide an adequate level of attention. No, I'm not kidding. So he returned to the dog to the shelter from which he got it. As far as I'm concerned, that's only a step or two below slaughtering the poor thing.

I wonder, would people freak out if this had been a pit bull, rottweiler, or other dog with a reputation for violence? I dunno, I have a suspicion there's a lot of hidden hypocrisy involved in this.

Also also, three *** months?! I'm not sure who to blame, public distrust of the cops or cops being lackadaisical *** when real crimes occur, but, either way, that's outrageous.
 Odin.Godofgods
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-01-06 23:07:22
Link | Citer | R

i dont care what breed it is, making them suffer through a slow painful death is wrong.

And i was curious to see if someone would mention the 3 month fact. Three months later and they are still 'investigating' the incident... rly?
By Tick 2015-01-07 00:47:44
Link | Citer | R

I don't know this guys situation, but not too long ago my
dog was dying of liver failure. i was going to take him to
the vet to be put down, but i didn't have the money at the time
(150 dollars) that night he was crying in pain, he was a 13yr
family member. i just wanted to put him out of his misery.
in my state its legal to euthanize your pet humainly, thank god.
not to get too graphic, i made the hard decision. now i don't condone
how he did it, just consider he might not have just been as sadist as you think.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-07 00:53:28
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
People treat dogs (and, to a lesser extent, children) as chattel. We use words like "owner" and "master." And yet someone does to their chattel what is heavily implied by that state of affairs and suddenly we're up in arms?

An acquaintance recently adopted a dog. He found that by working from home and basically only leaving his apartment at gunpoint, he was unable to provide an adequate level of attention. No, I'm not kidding. So he returned to the dog to the shelter from which he got it. As far as I'm concerned, that's only a step or two below slaughtering the poor thing.

I wonder, would people freak out if this had been a pit bull, rottweiler, or other dog with a reputation for violence? I dunno, I have a suspicion there's a lot of hidden hypocrisy involved in this.

Also also, three *** months?! I'm not sure who to blame, public distrust of the cops or cops being lackadaisical *** when real crimes occur, but, either way, that's outrageous.

the bolded irks me to no end no dog should have that reputation ever you raise a dog to be violent it will be violent i've had nothing but pits and not once have any of them been outwardly violent other than situations that were necessary i.e dog goes into my backyard heads for my 3 yr old daughter (at the time) naturally Bud did what he thought was protecting her and wrecked that mutt
 Bismarck.Inference
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Inference
By Bismarck.Inference 2015-01-07 00:59:03
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
the bolded irks me to no end no dog should have that reputation ever you raise a dog to be violent it will be violent i've had nothing but pits and not once have any of them been outwardly violent other than situations that were necessary i.e dog goes into my backyard heads for my 3 yr old daughter (at the time) naturally Bud did what he thought was protecting her and wrecked that mutt

I actually witnessed a fight at the dog park recently; both owners were HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE but we all pretty much agreed it was more the non-pit owner exciting all the dogs mid-fight by running with his like it was a football. Park Ranger shows up and opens with the comment "Yeah I only drove this way because I saw the two Pits in the car" and I knew it was going to be a real fair argument. Pretty stupid.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2015-01-07 01:02:08
Link | Citer | R

Why the *** didn't the witnesses stop this and beat that mother *** to death on the spot.

You humans. I swear.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-07 01:16:33
Link | Citer | R

Wait, there are actually people, who consider themselves sane, intelligent beings who actually condone this kind of ***?
[+]
By Crimzon07 2015-01-07 01:21:44
Link | Citer | R

Bloodrose said: »
Wait, there are actually people, who consider themselves sane, intelligent beings who actually condone this kind of ***?

Just because someone considers themselves sane and/or Intelligent; does not make them sane and/or intelligent.
By Bloodrose 2015-01-07 01:22:23
Link | Citer | R

Crimzon07 said: »
Bloodrose said: »

Just because someone considers themselves sane and/or Intelligent; does not make them sane and/or intelligent.
This is true.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-07 02:03:55
Link | Citer | R

anyone who considers his or her self sane is a lyin *** lunatic everyone is a little crazy some just embrace it more than others
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-01-07 02:42:42
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Godofgods said: »

how is this in any way click bait? Its an event that happened and worth discussing ppl points of views on it; hence the culture thread. There is nothing misleading with it. No bait title. In fact its as accurate as it can possibly be. Claiming isolated incidents is a joke of an argument. Stuff like this, and many of the others ive posted, happen a more often then ppl think. They just don't want to hear about it. If you think an animal getting abused or killed is an isolated incident in this world then that's just ignorance and a lack of reality. Its also hard to say that im posting a ton of isolated incidents. If they were so isolated, then there wouldn't be so many to find and post.

As for having a cynical mind i completely disagree. Making ppl aware that bad stuff is happening under there noses does not make me cynical. It makes me (if anything) a realist. Someone that realizes this bad stuff is happening. How many times have we heard the argument (from most everyone at some point or another) that ppl need to educated on various topics because there lack of knowledge or understanding is leading them to false conclusions or fear? Its similar hear. Why i wont claim that im trying to educate anyone with this, bringing it to light and making ppl realize this stuff is going on is still a first step. Id love to see al this 'negative' stuff go away. It cant happen when ppl brush it off or ignore that it exists.
Bad things happen on a daily basis. Bad things happen to dogs on a daily basis.

Dogs are killed or injured by police officers frequently. This is more likely to affect dog owners everywhere in the US rather than an individual asshat who killed his dog in an isolated incident.

Police Officers Who Shoot Dogs: A journalist is tracking incidents of gratuitous pet deaths around the country.

Quote:
A police officer in Filer, Idaho explained the incident to a colleague minutes after it happened: "I get out to talk to the people, two dogs come around me, one of them's growling and snarling. I kick it. It comes back around, now it's growling and snarling. I kick it again. Then it lunges at me, I'm like, *** you. So, I just shot it."

Video posted in the article

Dogs shot by police
Quote:
On a chilly night in late February
in Fishers, Ind., Patricia McConnell was taking her daughter’s 7-year-old, 20-pound terrier mix, Reese, out for a midnight potty.

Reese was harnessed and on a retractable leash, but as she bounded ahead around a corner, the dog saw a neighbor and started to bark. Unfortunately, this neighbor was Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal William “Buzz” Brown. Reese was able to bark only two times before the deputy shot the leashed dog twice.

Baltimore Officer Charged with Cutting Lost Dog's Throat
Quote:
"Unfortunately, at some point after the dog was contained, one of our officers used a knife and cut the dog's throat. This is outrageous and an unacceptable breach of our protocol," Baltimore Police Deputy Commissioner Dean Palmere said.

Houston cop forces family to leave blind Chihuahua at roadside to die after a traffic stop
Quote:
The mayor of Houston has apologized to a family whose nearly blind dog was killed in traffic after a police officer forced them to leave it on the side of the road.

Josie Garcia told KTRK that the family pet Chihuahua, named Guero, was along for the trip when her husband gave a friend a ride on July 13. The men were stopped by a Houston police officer for failing to use a turn signal, and a search of the vehicle turned up prescription medication, which Garcia said belonged to the passenger.

The officer took both men into custody. And when the tow truck arrived, the dog was placed on the side of the road.

TX police officer accused of luring dog with kissing noises before shooting it
Quote:
Texas couple is accusing a Cleburne police officer of luring one of their pit bulls that had escaped their yard with ‘kissing noises’ before shooting the dog three times, killing it.

The officer’s account of the shooting, which occurred several months ago, is being questioned following the release of video from the officer’s body cam, according to Fox-4 DFW.

Woman cited after cops shoot dog in front of children
Quote:
“When I was putting daughter’s clothes away I heard like a noise,” Stone said.

Stone said her two young children, ages 4 and 5, rushed inside and told her their family dog had been shot.

“The kids came in running like ‘The cops shot Rayleigh, they killed Rayleigh,’” she said.

CA TV station films dog playing with kids after cop tried to shoot it
Quote:
“A dog came at the deputy in an aggressive manner,” Deputy Armando Munoz said, according to The Press-Enterprise. “The deputy, (attempting to defend himself) pulled his service weapon, shot one round, and injured himself in the leg.”

“He’s OK. He has non life-threatening injuries.”

Munoz said that the dog’s aggressive behavior ended when it was startled by the gunfire.

Police shoot dog in Dekalb, stall owner from seeking out a vet
Quote:
Theall said he can almost understand why a startled DeKalb County police officer shot Doctor, his 9-year-old German Shepherd, Thursday evening, but not why the officer wouldn't let him get the dog treated for over an hour.

Theall said he let the dog out of a back yard fence around 7 p.m. and it ran around the house to the front yard before he could follow it.

"And before I turned the corner of the house, I heard two shots; I heard a cop go, 'Holy [expletive],'" Theall said.

Responding to a false home alarm, the officer shot the dog through the jaw as they surprised each other in the front yard.

"The dog was still alive, clearly bleeding like crazy and the police officer blocked my exit," Theall said.

Tl;dr
This was isolated incident. Where is the outrage for the hundreds to thousands (data varies and are prone to gaps)of dogs killed every year by police officers?

for more depressing police related dog deaths
 Valefor.Endoq
Serveur: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-01-07 02:51:58
Link | Citer | R

The neighbors just watched and didn't do anything to stop it???
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-07 04:34:04
Link | Citer | R

Of course they did probably recorded it as well even more shitbag of humanure for the pile that is america