How Do I Stop This... LUACORE Related.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » How do I stop this... LUACORE related.
How do I stop this... LUACORE related.
By Cleric 2014-12-29 14:20:59
Link | Citer | R

Hello,

I was playing on my Ninja, and every time I were to cast Utsusemi:anything, something would prompt my game to try to recast the spell immediately after I hit my macro. I would see "Unable to cast spells at this time." for the duration of the spellcast, and then: ABort: Spell waiting on recast. while it was recasting. The only fix I have found to get it to stop that is to //reload luacore after every utsu.

Another thing I have found is during voidwatch, if I /item "Dusty wing" <me> ; something in luacore prompts me to constantly try to use a dusty wing, and as soon as the temp pops back up, it auto-uses the temp. (Rather annoying if I have to use my potion macro)..

How do I fix this? I'm unsure where the issue is coming from. My only fix is to //reload luacore after every use of temp/utsu... :(
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-12-29 14:22:31
Link | Citer | R

Use cancel plugin
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Serveur: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-12-29 14:24:59
Link | Citer | R

Addon rather
By Cleric 2014-12-29 15:57:43
Link | Citer | R

Even using cancel addon, my character still tries to use up the same temps over and over and over.. It's rather frustrating. :(
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-12-29 16:00:38
Link | Citer | R

You should check which addon is causing it, it's very unlikely that LuaCore itself causes it. My guess is either Itemizer, ShortCuts or your GearSwap file (if I'm understanding your issue correctly, I may not be…).