Any Must-have?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Geomancer » Any must-have?
Any must-have?
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2014-11-23 00:27:56
Link | Citer | R

Like the title suggest, any must-have items or sets for a Geo? I'm thinking of picking it up for LS needs and I don't wanna half-*** it so doing so preparation work beforehand :p Started looking up threads and gearsets but wanna make sure I didn't miss anything!
 Bahamut.Malothar
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2014-11-23 00:36:51
Link | Citer | R

Bubble Boy only: WKR Bell or Dunna, Geomancy skill+, -DT, and Conserve MP sets.

Be more useful in a variety of situations: Precast Fast Cast, MAcc, MAB, Cure Potency, TPing, Flash Nova, Realmrazer, Pet -DT sets.

Single piece of gear I can't stress enough to get is Dunna or the WKR bell. Seen my far share of PUG Geo's who come along to 2x Geo a run that lack it. Incredibly frustrating that someone can't be bothered to spend 5k at the AH to get half the potency of an Idris. Ignorance happens, but I've seen it try and be defended. XD
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-11-24 07:08:01
Link | Citer | R

If you're serious geo, you should also make a conserve MP set. Comes in handy on those long incursion fights.
By gargurty 2014-11-24 16:15:38
Link | Citer | R

and drain/aspir set too is realy handy, or a good pdt/mdt set nuking cure, enfeeb, stun even impact. tbh geo does need allot of gear to be good and its worth it. even a melee acc set is usefull.
 Siren.Sieha
Serveur: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2014-11-24 16:29:18
Link | Citer | R

Or even better this question could be directed to the random questions thread or this one
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/41358/bubble-trouble-a-geomancer-guide/