50 MIN/FSH/BTN What Now?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Trade Skills » Miner » 50 MIN/FSH/BTN What now?
50 MIN/FSH/BTN What now?
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-11-18 08:37:46
Link | Citer | R

So yeah, got bored while queue for DD slots and got these all to level 50... Now what?

I have HQ job specific gear but nothing materia'd out. Not 100% sure which materia will be best to put where, also leveling crafting jobs in the next batch of queues so I will be doing the melds myself later. So any advice on that would be cool.

What do people do on these jobs to make money? I see people warping around the Unspoiled stuff, but seems that is not going to make me much money until I can HQ those.

I guess completing the gathering logs is on the to-do list? I have the rings and they didn't seem that spectacular, plus take up a spot I can bond on in the meantime. Is the 5th tier achievement for all the job class the "Blorp of the Luminary"? Are these worth getting?
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-18 08:45:14
Link | Citer | R

Make money, buy Forager's gear, meld it, make more money.
By Grumpy Cat 2014-11-18 08:47:09
Link | Citer | R

Make money on what? All the stuff I have read about online seems to have been read by everyone else online and killed whatever market existed? Is there anything that makes a good chunk of change quickly or is making 30k on a stack of HQ items considered the norm?
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-18 08:48:48
Link | Citer | R

Grumpy Cat said: »
Make money on what? All the stuff I have read about online seems to have been read by everyone else online and killed whatever market existed? Is there anything that makes a good chunk of change quickly or is making 30k on a stack of HQ items considered the norm?
Well, currently if you have 30+ CUL, you can desynth fish for some fairly neat stuff. Other than that I'm basically blind leading the blind. I don't have much money either.
By Grumpy Cat 2014-11-18 08:57:21
Link | Citer | R

I guess I could look into that. Most of my craft jobs are leveled purely from turning in items to the GC I bought though >.> I guess if I am going to try making money off this stuff I should really spend some time at least learning it.

Anyone happen to know any good guides for the craft jobs etc?