Mother Cooks Infant In The Microwave

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Mother Cooks Infant In The Microwave
Mother Cooks Infant In The Microwave
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-11-15 09:39:55
Link | Citer | R

No, death sentence would be terrible punishment. Life in prison, I can only imagine, is absolutely terrible. I mean it's not even living, it's like a very long and excruciatingly boring (and possibly painful) purgatory, then death.

I'd probably be begging for death after a few months.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-11-15 09:41:30
Link | Citer | R

Too bad they can't stick her head in a microwave.
 Bahamut.Protectorchrono
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Protectorchrono 2014-11-15 10:28:19
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Godofgods said: »
Quote:

CALIFORNIA- A mother faces life in prison after she cooked her infant in the microwave. The woman’s name is Ka Yang and she was a resident of California. The judge associated with this case also uncovered enough evidence to convict Ka Yang on a murder charge, as well as the torture she ensued on her daughter leading up to her death. The prosecutors assigned to this case determined the death penalty was not an option, but most people would agree that punishment is fitting for a crime of this stature. Instead of the death sentence, Ka Yang will spend the rest of her life in prison for cooking her daughter in the microwave. Ka Yang has a total of four children, so what would make her torture her youngest baby to death? The child died on March 17th from life threatening burns after her mother threw her in the microwave and pressed start. A medical examiner investigated the infant’s body and discovered the radiation inside the microwave fried the baby’s internal organs. Ka Yang’s lawyer tried to defend her actions by telling the judge her action’s are excusable because she suffers from severe seizures. Her seizures supposedly led her to throw her seven-week-old baby in the microwave. The defense attorney also said Ka Yang was in a state of panic and didn’t know she was harming her child. Ka Yang told the court she doesn’t even remember committing the crime. Her family also told the judge when the woman has seizures she envisions bright light and forestry before they take full effect. District Attorney Chris Ore told the courtroom the woman didn’t experience a seizure when she threw her baby inside the microwave. He also said Ka Yang fabricated the story when she called 911 after she fried her daughter. For example, when detectives first arrived to her residence she told them the baby fell on a heater while she was experiencing a seizure. Dr. Gregory Reiber said the infant endured excruciating pain while being cooked inside the microwave. The woman allegedly did this to her infant because she didn’t want to be late for work. What are your thoughts on this situation?

Source

Da f*** is this world coming too?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-15 10:31:42
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Protectorchrono said: »
Da f*** is this world coming too?
Communists!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-11-15 10:57:36
Link | Citer | R

Worried about being late for work? Toss a baby in the microwave. Problem solved.
 Leviathan.Feldtt
user: Feldtt
By Leviathan.Feldtt 2014-11-16 03:11:19
Link | Citer | R

I typically never post but this is honestly so upsetting and completely inexcusable.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-11-16 05:50:23
Link | Citer | R

I was hoping this story was fake, but a little research shows not only is it real, but a mother putting a baby in the microwave has occurred 3 other times in OH, TX, and VA as well. This particular case was over 3 years ago.

Quote:
Sacramento police have arrested a mother after an investigation found her baby likely died from burns suffered in a microwave oven.

Ka Yang, who is 29, is being held without bail in Sacramento County Jail. She was arrested Tuesday, three months after her 6-week-old daughter was found dead in the family home.

Yang has been charged with homicide, NBC station KCRA TV reported.

Police described the child as suffering "extensive thermal injuries."

Officer Laura Peck said investigators pinpointed what they believe is the cause of death by looking for other cases involving similar injuries.

They found three in the U.S., all after children were burned in a microwave.

Fourth-degree burns
Among them was a case involving Dayton, Ohio, woman convicted this year of baking her baby in a microwave. The two other cases were in Galveston, Texas; and New Kent County, Va.

Sacramento County coroner's spokesman Ed Smith told the Sacramento Bee newspaper that the infant's fourth-degree burns were among the worst investigators there had seen.

"The child was apparently killed by the burning of the tissue," Smith told the Bee. "I don't know if they can say how long baby was in the microwave."

Peck says police do not have a motive. No attorney was listed for Yang.

Police said Yang has three other young children, all boys ages 7 and younger. They have been removed from her home.

Last month, an Ohio woman convicted of killing her month-old baby daughter in a microwave oven was spared the death penalty and sentenced to life in prison without parole.

China Arnold, 31, of Dayton, was convicted of aggravated murder. Prosecutors say Arnold intentionally put 28-day-old Paris Talley in a microwave and turned it on after a fight with her boyfriend. The couple had argued over whether the boyfriend was the infant's biological father.
California mom accused of killing baby in microwave
 Sylph.Safiyyah
Serveur: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2014-11-16 05:58:45
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Legendia said: »
True: this type of crime usually spurs on base emotions in people demanding medieval justice.

This is true. I am categorically against the death penalty but, as a parent, cases like this make me feel that it's been earned. In reality, the death penalty provides little or no deterrent to those suffering from severe mental illness (as this woman likely does).

Nothing will bring back this child, or erase the pain that the little girl felt in that microwave. Put this animal in prison for the rest of her life, alongside other monsters not fit to live among polite society.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-16 06:16:00
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
No, death sentence would be terrible punishment. Life in prison, I can only imagine, is absolutely terrible. I mean it's not even living, it's like a very long and excruciatingly boring (and possibly painful) purgatory, then death.

I'd probably be begging for death after a few months.
I actually agree with this, in this case.