New Event Linkshell W/ Q's About Point Systems

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Alexander » New Event Linkshell w/ Q's about Point systems
New Event Linkshell w/ Q's about Point systems
 Alexander.Zayo
Serveur: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Zayo
By Alexander.Zayo 2009-08-12 16:34:06
Link | Citer | R

New shell, no fat cats with 1k worth of points to beat out for drops you want.

Focus is going to be SCNM / ANNM / ZNM

Of course if there is help with missions, access to areas, or HNMs that a member is in need of we are here for that as well.

No real point system has been made yet, so along with this announcement of a new shell, I also wanted to get some input on point systems that have worked for others, and ones to avoid.

I'm thinking of resetting the points at the end of the month when everyone gets paid out from the bank.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Serveur: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-08-12 17:01:10
Link | Citer | R

Zayo said:
I'm thinking of resetting the points at the end of the month when everyone gets paid out from the bank.

Sounds good until you get one of your original members who only wants one item that hasn't dropped yet. Next month rolls around and some guy who just joined has equal points and can lot on it.

Allowing members to cash out points for gil would work, but forcing members to be on even ground with new members probably won't go over well.
 Alexander.Zayo
Serveur: Alexander
user: Zayo
By Alexander.Zayo 2009-08-12 17:25:47
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the response ^^
I thought about that issue. I do want loyalty to be rewarded. I like the idea of giving them an option to cash out for gil, or hold out for that special drop.