On Healing Hands - A Comprehensive WHM Guide (V2)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » On Healing Hands - A Comprehensive WHM Guide (V2)
On Healing Hands - A Comprehensive WHM Guide (V2)
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54 ... 95 96 97
 Asura.Pergatory
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2018-07-30 13:53:12
Link | Citer | R

Don't forget Ammurapi Shield!

I use Theo Duckbills +3 over Telchine as well, but that's personal preference. Same is generally true for any potency vs duration choices. WHM is seriously lacking in both departments compared to SCH, so arguments could be made for either one.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2018-08-06 17:01:11
Link | Citer | R

It's %, so +5 would give you 3:09 instead of 3:00.
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2018-08-07 00:09:54
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Pergatory said: »
Don't forget Ammurapi Shield!

I use Theo Duckbills +3 over Telchine as well, but that's personal preference. Same is generally true for any potency vs duration choices. WHM is seriously lacking in both departments compared to SCH, so arguments could be made for either one.

Actually Theo duckbills are better than capped telchine. Augments that raise enhancing duration are a separate multiplier from gear like the duckbills or shield. Because we have access to much more duration from augments(telchine and gada) the +10 from duckbills actually gives a few extra seconds over +10 telchine.

Edit: of course I should have read what the quoted post was referring to, which was +3 regent telchine and not +10 duration
 Bismarck.Faelar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2018-08-13 21:37:47
Link | Citer | R

I'm 8% over Cure Potency I cap (unless I miscalculated, entirely possible). What can I change to alleviate that a little? Only thing I can think of is a Glorious Earring, which I might go grab now.

ItemSet 343044

Queller Rod is Path A.
Kaykaus are all Path B.
By DaneBlood 2018-08-13 22:43:58
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Faelar said: »
I'm 8% over Cure Potency I cap (unless I miscalculated, entirely possible). What can I change to alleviate that a little? Only thing I can think of is a Glorious Earring, which I might go grab now.

ItemSet 343044

Queller Rod is Path A.
Kaykaus are all Path B.

- Use the base ambuscade cape in your midtcast instead of the current precast cape for enhanced cureskin

- drop nourishing earring and replace it with glorys ( the other earring has conmp

- replace bet with austartiy belt for more conmp.

- replace neck piece with oriosan neckpiece (5% fastcast)
helps a tiny bit on cure recast. and also in case you dont want to define a precast set, you get a bit back of the fast cast lost on the cape above

That would me my quick improvements. if you dont want to go towards an elemental cure set.
The most time consumming on the list is glories, which you mentioned, so i used that as a cutoff for how much you wanted to do per slot.
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2018-08-14 00:01:25
Link | Citer | R

DaneBlood said: »

- Use the base ambuscade cape in your midtcast instead of the current precast cape for enhanced cureskin

- drop nourishing earring and replace it with glorys ( the other earring has conmp

- replace bet with austartiy belt for more conmp.

- replace neck piece with oriosan neckpiece (5% fastcast)
helps a tiny bit on cure recast. and also in case you dont want to define a precast set, you get a bit back of the fast cast lost on the cape above

That would me my quick improvements. if you dont want to go towards an elemental cure set.
The most time consumming on the list is glories, which you mentioned, so i used that as a cutoff for how much you wanted to do per slot.

Works for me. I'm halfway through the questline for Glorious. All these damn game day waits are killin' me xD

I'm way over cure cap even without the Ambu cape...it currently has cure potency on it, maybe I should change it to -enmity or fast cast and stick it back in my cure set for that bonus as well as added cureskin.

EDIT:
[+]
 Asura.Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2018-08-14 10:21:53
Link | Citer | R

Is your enmity down anywhere near capped? It doesn't seem like it. That needs to be capped at -50 for when hate resets happen and such, you don't want to be pulling hate on WHM. Enmity-10 on Ambuscade Cape is a good idea. Kuchekula Ring is another suggestion.

Also, consider changing to WHM/SCH and using Aurorastorm. It's by far the superior subjob. Then you'll need to use Chatoyant Staff and the weather belt.

That should give you some ideas to play around with different pieces. If after doing some of that you find yourself lacking cure potency again, look into a Lebeche Ring and Nodens Gorget or Cleric's Torque.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2018-08-14 16:20:54
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Pergatory said: »
Is your enmity down anywhere near capped? It doesn't seem like it. That needs to be capped at -50 for when hate resets happen and such, you don't want to be pulling hate on WHM. Enmity-10 on Ambuscade Cape is a good idea. Kuchekula Ring is another suggestion.

Also, consider changing to WHM/SCH and using Aurorastorm. It's by far the superior subjob. Then you'll need to use Chatoyant Staff and the weather belt.

That should give you some ideas to play around with different pieces. If after doing some of that you find yourself lacking cure potency again, look into a Lebeche Ring and Nodens Gorget or Cleric's Torque.

Enmity -10 on Ambu cape will cap me. My current set is -40 Enmity.

I always /SCH on WHM :)
Cleric's Torque is on my list, it's just too expensive for my tiny piggy bank right now.
 Asura.Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2018-08-14 18:01:14
Link | Citer | R

Good deal on the enmity, you're closer than I thought then. Glad to hear you already use /SCH too! If you've got the habit of keeping Aurorastorm up, then definitely give Chatoyant some consideration because it's awesome.

Also, someday you'll probably get the AF+3 hands from Omen, which will cost you even more cure potency if you want to use them. So keep that in the back of your mind as well.

Josiahkf said: »
Sirona's Ring is also a bit of a boost if you can catch it on AH.
Ehhhhh... cure power is ridiculously easy to cap, so odds are it won't actually boost you at all. Especially if you're mastered. Maybe, though.

Edit: Cure power caps at 700. That's Healing skill + (MND/2) + (VIT/4)
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Arislan
Serveur: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2018-08-21 00:04:57
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Angierus said: »
Piety Mitts +3 vs Kaykaus Cuffs +1, which would be better for enfeeble? I'm not sure how enfeeble magic skill translates to magic acuracy, is it 1:1? or 1:0.9?

Kaykaus Cuffs +1 Path A has more macc than AF+3, before you even consider the enfeebling skill. Assuming you're using Regal Earring, you should be maxed on AF set bonus w/o hands.

ItemSet 360761
- MND/Macc on Gada,
- Kaykaus Path A
- MND/MAcc on Cape.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-08-21 07:39:13
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Arislan said: »
Piety Mitts +3 vs Kaykaus Cuffs +1, which would be better for enfeeble? I'm not sure how enfeeble magic skill translates to magic acuracy, is it 1:1? or 1:0.9?

Kaykaus Cuffs +1 Path A has more macc than AF+3, before you even consider the enfeebling skill. Assuming you're using Regal Earring, you should be maxed on AF set bonus w/o hands.

ItemSet 360761
- MND/Macc on Gada,
- Kaykaus Path A
- MND/MAcc on Cape.
addle for days! nice set
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2018-08-21 08:29:11
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Toralin said: »
Shiva.Arislan said: »

ItemSet 360761
- MND/Macc on Gada,
- Kaykaus Path A
- MND/MAcc on Cape.
addle for days! nice set

I'd also consider chironic hose for the Immunobreak +1. It could with good augments also be as good as AF+3 with /set bonus.
[+]
 Asura.Aikoneko
user: maeko91
By Asura.Aikoneko 2018-08-23 20:43:25
Link | Citer | R

What would the current opinion be on regal cuffs for the 20% duration versus the kaykaus cuffs +1?

Edit: For that matter, kishar vs stikini +1?
 Asura.Warusha
user: Serithus
By Asura.Warusha 2018-08-24 03:31:27
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Aikoneko said: »
What would the current opinion be on regal cuffs for the 20% duration versus the kaykaus cuffs +1?

Edit: For that matter, kishar vs stikini +1?
Personally I'd use kishar regal in your normal set then have full macc in your macc set. I use motenten so it's as easy as hitting Ctrl+f11.
 Shiva.Hiep
Serveur: Shiva
user: Hiepo
By Shiva.Hiep 2018-08-27 13:10:18
Link | Citer | R

Does anyone have updated sets for DD WHM?
 Fenrir.Kaldaek
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2018-08-27 13:21:02
Link | Citer | R

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/47489/whm-dd/
 Asura.Sagaxi
user: xXSagaXx
By Asura.Sagaxi 2018-08-29 08:41:40
Link | Citer | R

Hello,

For an unperfect set, is there a big difference between the Raetic rod +1 and the NQ? I do see a 3% difference for cure I%, and 50 per cure too. Is there anything else I am missing?

Just as I said, I am not aiming atm for perfect sets, just decent sets.

Thanks in advance.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-08-29 08:50:34
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sagaxi said: »
Hello,

For an unperfect set, is there a big difference between the Raetic rod +1 and the NQ? I do see a 3% difference for cure I%, and 50 per cure too. Is there anything else I am missing?

Just as I said, I am not aiming atm for perfect sets, just decent sets.

Thanks in advance.

Raetic Rod NQ is a wash vs chatoyant, and not really worth the 30% loss in MP. I would only bother with a Raetic set if using the +1.
 Asura.Sagaxi
user: xXSagaXx
By Asura.Sagaxi 2018-08-29 08:56:25
Link | Citer | R

AIght, thanks for the input!
By DaneBlood 2018-09-01 11:02:09
Link | Citer | R

Stupid quick questions

trying to balance ConMP and -EMnity in my cure sets. how much should i as a thumb rule value them compared to each other.?

Right know im at
25conMP
1% not using mp when casting
6% of cure amount as MP
-17 emnity. (+ the -5 from merrits)

ihave a surplus in cure potency (56%) so i can move some stuff around and reduce conMP for more emnity.
just looking for a good trade ratio

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Stamos
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2018-09-10 02:05:19
Link | Citer | R

NQ Cleric's Torque is +10 int/mnd, -15 enm, and +6% FC

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By DaneBlood 2018-09-18 20:56:34
Link | Citer | R

a few quick question tweakin my -na sets

enhancing divine carress is it on for the ja or for the -na spell?
(I assume for sadly for the -na spell)

Also yagrush in precast sets for -na spells ?
I assume yes
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54 ... 95 96 97