Forum » FFXIV » General » final fantasy xiv upated website
final fantasy xiv upated website
 Fairy.Tbest
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-08-24 10:39:08
Link | Citer | R

You can put party/linkshell chat to hold though. So, you'll see it as all of the other stuff is flashing by. >.>
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-08-24 10:41:25
Link | Citer | R

I have damage and stuff on screen, so that's half the text.
 Bahamut.Emelyne
Serveur: Bahamut
user: emelyne
By Bahamut.Emelyne 2009-08-24 20:57:32
Link | Citer | R

well the 14 ff i saw on gamescom 2009 and i tested isnt what is up on screenshoot its kinda bad graphics and horible gameplay ppl can enjoy screenshot but if you tested it you will "grrrr" hope thats alpha is far of final product
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-08-24 21:33:45
Link | Citer | R

Your standard for GFX is too high plz lower it by 10 folds

and game play reminds me of FFXI so if your saying it blows your kinda saying XI blows and my reply to that is gtfo
 Odin.Zicdeh
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2009-08-24 21:46:02
Link | Citer | R

Emelyne said:
well the 14 ff i saw on gamescom 2009 and i tested isnt what is up on screenshoot its kinda bad graphics and horible gameplay ppl can enjoy screenshot but if you tested it you will "grrrr" hope thats alpha is far of final product

Maybe once more, and make some sense this time?

The screenshots look good, but even the video's look just as good. So I think personally you are either just trolling or don't accept anything less then Crysis on Max+2, and even by those standards, the Alpha of FFXIV looks just fine. And is probably less likely to cause a NASA supercomputer to explode.(True story, NASA tried running crysis on ultramax and it fried their GPUs)

15mins and you're judging the gameplay, when you really probably didn't even learn the controls? Any MMO judged in 15mins is going to look like crap. These aren't your frothing at the mouth, insipid boomfests. While I will not lie to myself and blindly say that OMG FFXIV GONNA HAVE AMAZING GAMEPLAY NO MATTER WHUT, I think judging that off a pre-alpha build designed soley to show the functionality and concept behind the Guildleave system is more than stupid, it's plain up HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. But even with that said, I acknowledge that the gameplay could suck, But that's what Free Trials are for.

Worst case, still playing FFXI. So no loss (Technically)
[+]
 Remora.Dubont
Serveur: Remora
user: Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2009-08-24 22:06:48
Link | Citer | R

Emelyne said:

User submitted image