Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 987 988 989 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-28 12:15:40
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Carly's handling of HP is enough reason to say "hell to the no" much less any of the other reasons to do just the same.

yeah great argument, since hillary did a way better job with whitewater development corporation.

Or her 6 years Union bashing on the board of directors at Walmart.

Or her time as a lawyer defending child rapists while attacking the victims.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-09-28 13:19:57
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Hillary is good at one thing I'll admit I bet she makes damn fine chocolate chip cookies for her grandchild !

Nonono she's got a track record with cookies that predates Bill's presidential election.

"I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas, but what I decided to do was to fulfill my profession which I entered before my husband was in public life."

Needless to say, she has great disdain for them and those who stay home to bake them for their kids.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-09-28 13:36:08
Link | Citer | R

Carly's handling of HP is enough reason to say "hell to the no" much less any of the other reasons to do just the same.
yeah great argument, since hillary did a way better job with whitewater development corporation.
The two literally have nothing in common.

edit: But I'll give it that both of the women are fascist ***.
Almost all of our politicians are economic fascists.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-28 13:38:45
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
The two literally have nothing in common.

edit: But I'll give it that both of the women are fascist ***.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-09-28 13:59:49
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »

I don't know how much of that she could actually take credit for (even if she wanted to) but that was actually pretty successful... there weren't any unions at walmart the last time I checked.
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-28 14:16:00
Link | Citer | R

Walmart hardly even needs to bust unions, they just lobby for employer friendly employment standards at the state and local level. There's a few hundred empty walmart stores that were opened before a city or county enacted new worker protections specifically to combat their practices so they just abandoned the store and built one in the next city/county.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-09-28 14:19:16
Link | Citer | R

Did Wal Mart take your avatar Jassik cause they threatened to take mine as well !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-09-28 14:23:18
Link | Citer | R

Much as I don't like Wal Mart it is convenient as hell that they are everywhere. You shouldn't have to drive 30 mins to get groceries...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-28 14:41:54
Link | Citer | R

That's why HEB is a godsend here in South Texas.

You don't have to depend on Walmart AND they actually give a ***about the local community.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-09-28 14:44:22
Link | Citer | R

We have a ton of big market stores like WalMart, without actually being Walmart.

And the closest I am to a Walmart, is roughly a 30min drive, while the local Superstore is a 10min bus ride tops, or a 4 min drive.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-28 16:46:25
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »

I don't know how much of that she could actually take credit for (even if she wanted to) but that was actually pretty successful... there weren't any unions at walmart the last time I checked.

exactly
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-29 12:29:18
Link | Citer | R

In homophobic news:

California Kindergartner saved from having to go to a Christian private school by having 2 mothers, should count blessings

(Title really is: "Calif. Kindergartener Kicked Out of Christian School for Having 2 Moms" but I think mine is more accurate)

Quote:
A five-year-old San Diego, Calif. girl is at home, instead of starting off kindergarten with her friends, because her school, the Mt. Erie Christian Academy, refused to welcome her any longer because she has two moms, KGTV reports.

The child, who had attended Mt. Erie for pre-school and summer school was abruptly cut off when her parents were called in on the Friday before Labor Day, just before school started, where the pastor broke the news.

"It was heartbreaking,” Sheena, who didn't want her last name to be used, told the news station. “I didn't finish the conversation with them when they took us in the room because I just, I didn't want to look at them any longer. I just couldn't believe that they did that."

"They told us, ‘oh this is not about your child,’ but it is about my child," the stay-at-home mom added.

The mothers are seeking an attorney to file a civil rights lawsuit against the school. When asked by the news team if it was discrimination to stop the child from attending because of her mothers, a woman who described herself as the school's director, said, "The Bible says homosexuality is a sin. We don't condone any sinful lifestyles."

KGTV got a copy of the school's parent and student handbook which was revised over the summer. Under the school's statement of nondiscrimination, the handbook declared the school's right to "refuse admission of an applicant or to discontinue enrollment of a student."

"This includes, but is not necessarily limited to, living in, condoning or supporting sexual immorality; practicing homosexual lifestyle or alternative gender identity; promoting such practices; or otherwise having the inability to support the moral principles of the school," the handbook continued, according to the news station.

"If we knew from the beginning that this was unacceptable, they didn't condone or believe in this, if it was such a big deal, we would have never started her off there," Sheena countered. "I would never put my child's emotional wellbeing in an unstable setting like that."

Mt. Erie, as a private instution, does have a First Amendment right to bar membership based on religious beliefs, San Diego attorney Eugene Iredale pointed out to the news station, however Sheena says that the family is prepared to fight their case.

"I want my baby to be safe when she grows up. I don't want her to ever have to be discriminated against because of her lifestyle. That's not fair," the mother said.

Meanwhile, a little girl is sitting at home, sometimes coloring by herself, as she waits to get into a new school.

"I miss my friends. I miss my teachers," the child told the news station.
By fonewear 2015-09-29 12:37:00
Link | Citer | R

I wouldn't mind two moms...if they are hot !
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-09-29 12:37:20
Link | Citer | R

Missouri finds no wrongdoing in its Planned Parenthood investigation

Personally, I take the complete lack of evidence in these cases as proof of their guilt.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-29 13:00:41
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

Personally, I take the complete lack of evidence in these cases as proof of their guilt.
Don't you mean that the Missouri Planned Parenthood clinics had no wrongdoing found at those specific clinics?

Your "title" and analysis is misleading at best.

Edit: Actually, I'm not sure what's worse, the dishonesty portrayed by Pleebo or the people who gave him [+] for said dishonesty. It's almost like they don't even bother to think anymore....
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-09-29 13:24:17
Link | Citer | R

/bane voice

We need the brains alive to succeed in our plans....

/clears voice

I mean.... absolutely nothing to see here folks...move along!
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-09-29 13:47:02
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Don't you mean that the Missouri Planned Parenthood clinics had no wrongdoing found at those specific clinics?

Edit: Actually, I'm not sure what's worse, the dishonesty portrayed by Pleebo or the people who gave him [+] for said dishonesty. It's almost like they don't even bother to think anymore....
Make sense plz
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-09-29 14:09:57
Link | Citer | R

This is what happens when politcal correctness goes too far.

School Bans Distribution of Sombreros, Says The Hats are ‘Racist’

Quote:
A university in England has banned a Mexican restaurant from distributing sombreros as a promotional gift to students.

University of East Anglia’s student union said the hats, typically associated with the Mexican culture, were “racist” and violated a school policy that prevents vendors at a local fair from distributing “discriminatory or stereotypical imagery,” according to the Guardian. Employees from Pedro’s Tex Mex Cantina insist the gift was meant to celebrate Mexican culture, not demean it.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-29 14:12:20
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-09-29 14:16:33
Link | Citer | R

Economic Fascism
Foundation for Economic Education

Far too long to quote in its entirety, I am just copying the opening paragraph. You should read the whole thing King.

Quote:
When people hear the word “fascism” they naturally think of its ugly racism and anti-Semitism as practiced by the totalitarian regimes of Mussolini and Hitler. But there was also an economic policy component of fascism, known in Europe during the 1920s and ‘30s as “corporatism,” that was an essential ingredient of economic totalitarianism as practiced by Mussolini and Hitler. So-called corporatism was adopted in Italy and Germany during the 1930s and was held up as a “model” by quite a few intellectuals and policy makers in the United States and Europe. A version of economic fascism was in fact adopted in the United States in the 1930s and survives to this day. In the United States these policies were not called “fascism” but “planned capitalism.” The word fascism may no longer be politically acceptable, but its synonym “industrial policy” is as popular as ever....
Also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economics_of_fascism
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-29 14:42:57
Link | Citer | R

Make sense plz
How's your oxygen intake today? Seems a little low, you should try to stop what you are doing and breath more.

I mean, if you didn't realize from your own source that this only applies to Missouri and not Planned Parenthood as a whole, like you implied in your post, then it's amazing that you are able to do two things at once. Like typing and breathing at the same time.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-29 14:44:23
Link | Citer | R

Economic Fascism
Foundation for Economic Education

Far too long to quote in its entirety, I am just copying the opening paragraph. You should read the whole thing King.

Quote:
When people hear the word “fascism” they naturally think of its ugly racism and anti-Semitism as practiced by the totalitarian regimes of Mussolini and Hitler. But there was also an economic policy component of fascism, known in Europe during the 1920s and ‘30s as “corporatism,” that was an essential ingredient of economic totalitarianism as practiced by Mussolini and Hitler. So-called corporatism was adopted in Italy and Germany during the 1930s and was held up as a “model” by quite a few intellectuals and policy makers in the United States and Europe. A version of economic fascism was in fact adopted in the United States in the 1930s and survives to this day. In the United States these policies were not called “fascism” but “planned capitalism.” The word fascism may no longer be politically acceptable, but its synonym “industrial policy” is as popular as ever....
Also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economics_of_fascism
Let's try this again:

Do you need me to walk you through this, or will this prune juice suffice?
 Phoenix.Xantavia
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2015-09-29 14:50:04
Link | Citer | R

In homophobic news:

California Kindergartner saved from having to go to a Christian private school by having 2 mothers, should count blessings

(Title really is: "Calif. Kindergartener Kicked Out of Christian School for Having 2 Moms" but I think mine is more accurate)
Sounds good. Hope this also means they will be kicking out all the students who have parents that are divorced, on a second marriage, or anything else their bible says is wrong. Unless, of course, they are picking and choosing what to follow and what they want to ignore.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-29 14:51:11
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
This is what happens when politcal correctness goes too far.

School Bans Distribution of Sombreros, Says The Hats are ‘Racist’

Quote:
A university in England has banned a Mexican restaurant from distributing sombreros as a promotional gift to students.

University of East Anglia’s student union said the hats, typically associated with the Mexican culture, were “racist” and violated a school policy that prevents vendors at a local fair from distributing “discriminatory or stereotypical imagery,” according to the Guardian. Employees from Pedro’s Tex Mex Cantina insist the gift was meant to celebrate Mexican culture, not demean it.

[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-09-29 14:52:16
Link | Citer | R

How's your oxygen intake today? Seems a little low, you should try to stop what you are doing and breath more.

I mean, if you didn't realize from your own source that this only applies to Missouri and no Planned Parenthood as a whole, like you implied in your post, then it's amazing that you are able to do two things at once. Like typing and breathing at the same time.
Why would the Missouri AG investigate clinics in other states?
Quote:
Investigators looked at how Planned Parenthood in the state disposes of fetal tissues after abortion, examining documents and conducting interviews, and found no irregularities.
Condescension requires actually being correct about something.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-29 14:53:42
Link | Citer | R

I mean, if you didn't realize from your own source that this only applies to Missouri and no Planned Parenthood as a whole, like you implied in your post, then it's amazing that you are able to do two things at once. Like typing and breathing at the same time.
Why would the Missouri AG investigate clinics in other states?
Quote:
Investigators looked at how Planned Parenthood in the state disposes of fetal tissues after abortion, examining documents and conducting interviews, and found no irregularities.
Strange, you realize that most people actually post the article instead of a link so we could read it.

But hey, if you want to be lazy and assume that everyone is going to have the time to read your clickbait title link, go for it. Assume away!

Even a little blurb from the article is more informative than you.

So tell us, how long did you have to hold your breath to make that post?
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-29 14:54:22
Link | Citer | R

Then why are you so condescending?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-29 14:56:31
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Then why are you so condescending?
Shh, Pleebo made a boo-boo, it's too late for him to take it back so he's going to play this for as long as he can.
By fonewear 2015-09-29 14:56:45
Link | Citer | R

I'm not condescending I'm condensing !
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-29 14:57:57
Link | Citer | R

Doesn't matter what Pleebo posts, gotta *** about it. Even without reading it.
First Page 2 3 ... 987 988 989 ... 1375 1376 1377